Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ShadowHawk posted:

Unlike my old civic it does have bluetooth and that seems to play through the speakers though it has a strange behavior of autoplaying whatever random thing was on my phone when I get into the car, even if it was some youtube video I paused hours ago

thats a bluetooth thing unfortunately. a technology so lovely it fits right in with teslas proprietary stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

mobby_6kl posted:

Hmm I wonder why PM of Italy :thunk:

How ridiculous. Italy never had fascists!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

thathonkey posted:

thats a bluetooth thing unfortunately. a technology so lovely it fits right in with teslas proprietary stuff

fondly remembering when iphones would constantly autoplay some u2 album

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

mobby_6kl posted:

Hmm I wonder why PM of Italy :thunk:

You posted this incorrectly, here

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Tiny Timbs posted:

fondly remembering when iphones would constantly autoplay some u2 album

And then Billboard refused to recognize it. LOL

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfGuBvAGlQ

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

im about to make like $100 just off the fight actually happening in the first place. then ill be collecting another $100 from my musk loving pals when their idol's jaw hits the ground

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Mokotow posted:

Careful now, a :decorum: mod here is dropping probes at any whiff of wishing ill on Musk

I hope Elon Musk gets a prolapased anus, suffers multiple paper cuts on it, then trips and lands in a bucket of lemon juice.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I hope Elon Musk gets a prolapased anus, suffers multiple paper cuts on it, then trips and lands in a bucket of lemon juice.

Gets one? He is one.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Epic location for the soon to be canceled musk versus Zuckerberg fight

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

If you think this fight is going to actually happen, you are a rube

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

There's no way this isn't a scam

Just post as much garbage as you want. I'll promise to pay you and it makes it look like my platform isn't dying.

Mods!?? My posts aren't getting quoted enough!!!

I'll just use my Tesla money to buy ads for Twitter and prop it up!

"Technically lawful" definitely a phrase that normal people use all the time

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Mokotow posted:

Careful now, a :decorum: mod here is dropping probes at any whiff of wishing ill on Musk

mad you cant wish death

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

kazil posted:

Three hours in an MRI? Did his fat rear end get wedged in the tube or something?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"My companies will happily buy [ads next to hate speech and CSAM]"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pipski posted:

Three hours in an MRI? Did his fat rear end get wedged in the tube or something?

They spent a lot of time just gawking at his torso structure

Like when a dude comes into the ER with some weird tropical parasite and they have to bring on the interns around because "yo, check this gross poo poo out"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Rome, a society that valued individual liberty and definitely didn't have any problems with wealth inequality, pedophilia, or suppression of speech.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

it's also a bit on the nose that musk is going to have his Fight For Western Digital Ideals in the literal birthplace of capital-F, textbook-definition Fascism

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Pipski posted:

not every day you get to see the insides of the hollow man

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

kazil posted:

So his body is as shoddily contructed as his cars?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

kazil posted:

Then why does Elon keep showing up in my For You?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

kazil posted:

I don't think it's going to happen, but I'm not going to be amazed if it actually does end up happening

stepping back, I note that the guy bought Twitter and thus destroyed something like 35 billion dollars of his own wealth not really because of a lawsuit, but because further discovery and testimony during a tangent case would have produced documents and admissions irreparably injuring his ego

that's the cage that he lives in, that's what rules him

if events continue to evolve in such a way that Musk sees no other way to continue to be able to foment the giant lie that is his public image, he might do it. I don't think it's likely because there's many other ways out, but he HAS macho-stumbled his way into every rake on a path several times before

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Aug 11, 2023

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
How will they determine what is “awful (depending on your perspective)”? If someone you tend to like and follow posts something you find awful, how would they ensure that doesn’t end up in your feed?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

he's gonna fight. he has hype men cheering him on 8 hours a day 5 days a week in his office as well as an (ever shrinking) fleet of online sycophants + is seen as the richest man on earth. his ego is astronomical, he replies to his own loving quotes

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i legitimately dont think he's smart enough or aware enough to realize the moment he steps into that ring, he'll be in mortal danger. he has no one around him who's willing to tell him no. his doctors shrug and go "well lets at least get this shoulder spine bullshit fixed first"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

gschmidl posted:

You posted this incorrectly, here

This got a chuckle out of me. You'd really assume they'd make sure to get that one right. Maybe the idea is that it's read top to bottom.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Halisnacks posted:

How will they determine what is “awful (depending on your perspective)”? If someone you tend to like and follow posts something you find awful, how would they ensure that doesn’t end up in your feed?

Something.....awful..... alert! Elon is scraping SA!

Implement rate limiting.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Something.....awful..... alert! Elon is scraping SA!

Implement rate limiting.

only 600 goatse a day
1200 for platinum

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts

nobody tell him about mussolini. don't spoil the surprise for him

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

If Elon gets his way, he's just gonna keep reproducing like a bunny rabbit. In the future, there will be all kinds of Elon. Mustache Elon. Tiny Elon. We'll have to fight wave after wave of them.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

DeeplyConcerned posted:

If Elon gets his way, he's just gonna keep reproducing like a bunny rabbit. In the future, there will be all kinds of Elon. Mustache Elon. Tiny Elon. We'll have to fight wave after wave of them.

PVE (player versus elon)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Potato Salad posted:

it's also a bit on the nose that musk is going to have his Fight For Western Digital Ideals in the literal birthplace of capital-F, textbook-definition Fascism

Like I was going to make a "sparkling authoritarianism" joke or something but I can't even, it's the Champagne region of fascistic ideologies

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

DeeplyConcerned posted:

like that Twitter account that only posts AI pictures of elon as children?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Pipski posted:

He probably demanded the highest possible resolution for his entire body, and the techs smiled and nodded before leaving him there while they went for lunch.

If it happened at all, which is unlikely.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Halisnacks posted:

AI. Everything will be solved by AI. Even if nobody there knows what it actually is, AI will solve it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hello everybody, we asked the AI the ultimate, question what is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. As our AI was trained on random internet comments and other garbage, when we all saw the results our team all mutually decided to quite our jobs and start working in other fields.

There will be no follow up question.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

kazil posted:

I'll just use my Tesla money to buy ads for Twitter and prop it up!

Ah yes, companies will totally love being charged more for their ads to not appear next to "technically lawful" content. Surely a great strategy.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

cumpantry posted:

he's gonna fight. he has hype men cheering him on 8 hours a day 5 days a week in his office as well as an (ever shrinking) fleet of online sycophants + is seen as the richest man on earth. his ego is astronomical, he replies to his own loving quotes

I'm hyped

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. It needs an "epic" setting! Are they going to play "epic" music like loving Queen or some poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol. It needs an "epic" setting! Are they going to play "epic" music like loving Queen or some poo poo?

it'll be Grimes