Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Elias_Maluco posted:

Kill the boer

Many are saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Elias_Maluco posted:

Kill the boer

looking into it

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

Kill the boer

ya know what? that just isn't concerning at all

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1689963696703848449?t=s4l6Ixr3oCYfY5h3TXb7iQ&s=19

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

he's gonna get his poo poo rocked

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Very epic

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
If we are going gladiator style, can the victor kill the loser if the audience/emperor agrees? Would love to upvote Zuck curbstomping Musk.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
so his neck is fine?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Buono

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

RealityWarCriminal posted:

so his neck is fine?
he likely just pulled a muscle doing his weird ill advised exercises and thought he needed an MRI because he's a loving idiot

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i can't find a single instance in history of both fighters killing each other in the ring.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Mola Yam posted:

i can't find a single instance in history of both fighters killing each other in the ring.

Thats why they should be dueling with pistols instead

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

so his neck is fine?

He's just LARP-posting, he's not going to fight anyone that isn't paid to take a fall.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

shyduck posted:

he's gonna get his poo poo rocked

I hope Zuck clowns on him with a single swing and then goes “ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?”

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I can't begin to imagine Zuck participating in any kind of public event that isn't 100% scripted and controlled

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Zuckerberg gives the iconic thumbs up "like" symbol, then gives Elon the old butt drag

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
I wonder how loaded on steroids and amphetamines musk will be as he enters the ring

absolutely zero chance he doesn’t do a “better living through chemistry” deal for this.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Is Elon going to come down to the ring wearing a cape

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

The mid-00s equivalent was the movie "Boondock Saints".

Boondock Saints is a movie about two religious fundamentalists who hear a call from their god to wage jihad on the infidels, and the only difference between it and al-qaeda recruitment videos is a cross instead of a crescent.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i hope if zuck loses at the coliseum he gets cripplingly depressed, also if he wins, also elon as well

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
bah gawd that's il papa's music!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
zuck is going to hit him a single time the fight will be immediately called off and elon will try to sue zuck for battery

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1689986194468212736

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will go to a sports bar and watch this. Event of the decade imo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schmoe Cwead posted:

"hello gorgeous, ur place or mine?"

"sorry sir there seems to be some confusion im just here to deliver ur realdoll"

"I was talkin to the doll, doll"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
It will last 7 seconds

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

there is zero chance any of this actually happens

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-noble-debate-mark-zuckerberg-cage-fight-2023-8

:thunk:

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I kinda hope they accidentally kill each other. Musk has no transfer of power set up in place whatsoever, so all his companies will actually do better, and Zuck will just molt and reappear in about 20 years.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran
Elon is so so loving dumb.

He's the exact same as my bro in law who complains about how seed oils are making everyone gay.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

what happened to the debate?

I genuinely can't choose whether elon getting his rear end kicked is more or less cringe than him stammering up at a podium

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
please stop reporting on drug addicts

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

100% he did not actually speak to them, at best, he had a translator that told these two how much of a loving idiot he is, and if he dies in the arena, it'd be great publicity.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

please stop reporting on drug addicts

But it's literally the Musk thread

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TEDchris/status/1688926801022853121?s=20

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Loser has to actually follow through and spend their money on it.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
9 moderators?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Fighting in the Colosseum would look like poo poo. The floor is all ripped up to view underneath it and the sitting areas are gone. They'd never let people use it as an actual arena.

Except it's two billionaires so they'll probably just buy it and destroy it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

how to build an amazing future for whom exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

a.lo posted:

9 moderators?

The most moderate debate in history