Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

feedmegin posted:

And she's been throwing a snit about it ever since yes, like, she thinks she is owed a lordship, like she has a right to it.

God knows what she did to be promised one by Bozza. Must have been grueling the way she's carrying on.

I’m gonna guess she shagged him like all his other blonde dollybirds op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
gently caress atos and gently caress the dwp. you just know there are awful freaks who signed up for jobs simply to punish people they perceive as scroungers or frauds.

i'm really sorry for anyone who's ever had to deal with them

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
NORMAN

NORMAN, THEY SENT THOSE SCOUTS HOME FROM THE JAMBOREE, NORMAN

ALL THAT PLANNING AND EXPENSE - THEY'RE SCOUTS, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PREPARED FOR THE ELEMENTS, NORMAN!!!!!!!

YOUNG PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE MOLLYCODDLED, JUST LIKE HOW YOU WERE EXPELLED BECAUSE OF THOSE BOYS, NORMAN, REPORTING YOU FOR HORMLESS HARSEPLAY

IT'S PARDON, NORMAN, NOT WHAT, AND DON'T SHOUT, NORMAN!!!! HARMLESS HORSEPLAY I SAID

I KNOW YOU CLEARED YOUR NAME, NORMAN, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

disturbing new norman lore

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

smellmycheese posted:

I’m gonna guess she shagged him like all his other blonde dollybirds op

Even Boris has some standards, come on.

Seriously, hasn't he always traded in for a younger model?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I guess it depends whether or not you think he does that because he only likes people younger than him or whether he does that because he expects that in exchange for a "long term" official relationship.

I can't really imagine him turning anybody down tbh.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Guavanaut posted:

"looks like Boris would gently caress" narrows it down to

and some of the softer minerals, plus dairy products and baked goods.

Yes. Even Darwin.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
My name is LUCA I live on the 2nd floor, of life

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Huh just completed my self-assessment form & the bastards have robbed me of 78p. I suppose that pays for 5µm of HS2 but the 'how much do you owe' bit was confusing.

On one line it says You Don't Owe Anything
and on another - You Owe 78p.

(Amount very slightly adjusted in case they're watching - but it was under £1).

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I'd lol but it's not lol.

Latest news is that a valuable antique grand father clock was removed from the wonky pub before it accidentally and mysteriously caught fire.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Big fan of the media doing a deep dive into the new owners of that wonky pub and writing stories about how they've done it to another one.

Bet they're losing their minds about why this is the one that gets national attention.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Bring back hanging imho. Stocks at least

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

serious gaylord posted:

Big fan of the media doing a deep dive into the new owners of that wonky pub and writing stories about how they've done it to another one.

Bet they're losing their minds about why this is the one that gets national attention.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if I were them: "What's going on? This is normal! We paid the bribes and everything! It's not fair!"

Clarence
May 3, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Stocks at least

Sounds like they are being pilloried already! :dadjoke:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/alexandrascaggs/status/1690073501862875136?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

Yay!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

are we at the point that banks are too big to bail out yet

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
I'm looking forward to Mr "You Plebes Need To Get Used To Being Poor" from the Bank of England going in front of the cameras to explain why the banks should get hundreds of billions of pounds

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Until this country learns to develop its taste for proper rioting again nothing is going to change. Bloody millennials on their avocado Xboxes need to get making molotovs

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Wokesters need to put down their soy lattes and start respecting our RAF heroes.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't really know that rioting would work to be honest, because everyone in government would just tut about it until it went away.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

OwlFancier posted:

I don't really know that rioting would work to be honest, because everyone in government would just tut about it until it went away.

It worked with Thatcher

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

smellmycheese posted:

It worked with Thatcher

I am not sure that thatcher ever died, just moved from her mortal body into the vacant husk of british society.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

smellmycheese posted:

It worked with Thatcher

Sort of, apart from how her politics continue to dominate this awful country even though she's now worm-food

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/johnestevens/status/1690040956261740544

Plus they were about to move that person with tuberculosis onto the floating prison...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

This has actually been going on for the past 3 years, just no one bothered to notice.

The banks are totally hosed and going to drop like flies.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Diet Crack posted:

This has actually been going on for the past 3 years, just no one bothered to notice.

The banks are totally hosed and going to drop like flies.

Well actually, cds are ok in principle as long as you don't present junk as prime

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It's also fine when literally everyone *isn't* pushing them through to offload and offset their debt on to the government's hands. We know how this ends.

They just love loving up hedging.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Aug 11, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

i have cds in my car they have my tunes on

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I used to trade cds when we got a burner. It's me I did the finance crash.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I'd lol but it's not lol.

Latest news is that a valuable antique grand father clock was removed from the wonky pub before it accidentally and mysteriously caught fire.

Must be that one showed in the 1976 footage from a few pages back.
So its been there at least 50 years.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/politlcsuk/status/1690091342632738817?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

The leaflets said he didn’t approve of what the dog was doing and that it should get up and go home

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I feel like if a dog fell 360 feet off a cliff it shoud 1. be very easy to find and 2. probably not resemble the picture on the leaflet

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's called the xbox 360 because you drop it 360 feet and walk away

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/AdamRamsay/status/1689902803286700032

quote:

Barnes & Richmond Labour Club and Institute donated £598,000 to Labour in December 2022. The organisation is listed by the central party as an unincorporated association, a legal term for organisations that aren’t registered companies or other formal bodies.

But the Barnes and Richmond Labour Club doesn't appear in the register of unincorporated associations despite having donated more than half a million pounds to Labour. As a result, it has not accounted for the source of these funds, although its former secretary told openDemocracy the cash had come from the sale of the club building itself. Documents at the Land Registry confirm that the four-storey townhouse in Church Road, Richmond, was sold in 2018 and turned into flats.

"Barnes and Richmond Labour Club" only has ten google hits, with nearly half of them to do with this breaking story.

The LTD was dissolved in 2013 - https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06293017

I've checked the streetview of the property going back to 2008 and it's always been a residential building

lmao

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 11, 2023

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

it says that in the article you posted an X about, did you not read it?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

NotJustANumber99 posted:

it says that in the article you posted an X about, did you not read it?

I wanted to mention important points for lazy people who don't click links

If that's an issue for you, you can simply just ignore my posts :allears:

e: It was a Fabian lair - https://www.swlondoner.co.uk/news/22022012-fabian-society-to-hold-meeting-in-richmond-labour-party-office

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Aug 11, 2023

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

What does this mean?

fuctifino posted:

"Barnes and Richmond Labour Club" only has ten google hits, with nearly half of them to do with this breaking story.

google posted:

About 1,960,000 results (0.49 seconds)

?

Oh I see its different if you use the "" marks. This is why I wouldn't ignore your posts. I have a lot to learn about uncovering these conspiracies.

NotJustANumber99 fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 11, 2023

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

For a brief amount of time you weren't the worst poster in this thread. It was a brief amount of time though...

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

chuffed to reclaim the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Going to need to up my game.