Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Oooh budy with the nice pic, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Crimson Harvest posted:

behold the new recycler

Carying this one over to next page cause it's beautiful

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I just eat 80mg edibles but yall are right on the smoke apperatus

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I like the slow comeon, I'm stoned for 10hrs - I can space out the day

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I ran out of weed, but that is OK, I am figuring out how to WiiU instead.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I can get music playing for free off edibles

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

LifeSunDeath posted:

what I'm hoping is they are just fudging the testing and claiming it's all THCa, which is totally psychoactive when the weed is used in the usual ways anyway, when it's really just THC, therefore it's just real weed.
Regarding the "legal hemp" stuff in the 20-30% THCa range (likely even 10-12%+): I'm pretty certain that they're sprayed with concentrate of questionable quality. Most of the companies that sell it also sell THCa diamonds etc.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Cookies? Gummies? Brownies?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Regarding the "legal hemp" stuff in the 20-30% THCa range (likely even 10-12%+): I'm pretty certain that they're sprayed with concentrate of questionable quality.

No. You'll find the same ranges in tested weed in legal states if you look at their testing. THCa is just how THC has always been found in weed. It's why you have to decarb weed before making brownies or so on.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Sub Rosa posted:

No. You'll find the same ranges in tested weed in legal states if you look at their testing. THCa is just how THC has always been found in weed. It's why you have to decarb weed before making brownies or so on.
I am not a big weed person so I'm fairly ignorant, sorry. I did have some THCa stuff that was almost definitely sprayed though based on consistency, and it was advertised at 34-36%. I was thinking more of it being unlikely that a strain could be developed either from cannabis that consistently complies to the 0.3% requirement or from hemp that hits 25-35% THCa in the brief period of time in which 'legal' THCa stuff has been popular. The point is moot if it isn't actually compliant, which is likely

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Regarding the "legal hemp" stuff in the 20-30% THCa range (likely even 10-12%+): I'm pretty certain that they're sprayed with concentrate of questionable quality. Most of the companies that sell it also sell THCa diamonds etc.

yep that's why i'm getting some for science! if it looks, smells, and smokes like real weed...well I gotta just enjoy the ride.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

redshirt posted:

Cookies? Gummies? Brownies?

Cookies. 3yr old weed

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I just eat 80mg edibles

gently caress, if I ate that much in one sitting, it would be literally one sitting. As in I'd sit in one place, unmoving, for 8 hours.

I'd either have to crawl on my back to the bathroom like a slug or just piss myself where I sat.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
porker no loss dorks

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I wish edibles had any effect on me at all

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I just eat 80mg edibles

:stonk:

King Vidiot posted:

gently caress, if I ate that much in one sitting, it would be literally one sitting. As in I'd sit in one place, unmoving, for 8 hours.

I'd either have to crawl on my back to the bathroom like a slug or just piss myself where I sat.

Same. Entirely same. Laughing until I choked at YouTube homepage thumbnails, stuffing my face with anything within arm's reach, and procrastinating bathroom use to an irresponsible degree.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

"You wish, pot junker. back off!" is my favorite because its sounds like a line from fallout new vegas or something. actually have a pretty good reputation with the pot junker faction

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I've tried making edibles and it never worked for me. But a 20mg Delta9 hemp whatever chocolate bar from a smoke shop made me extremely high and it owned.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Earwicker posted:

"You wish, pot junker. back off!" is my favorite because its sounds like a line from fallout new vegas or something. actually have a pretty good reputation with the pot junker faction

everyone liked that

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
It still kills me that, of all people, my dad was the first person who ever gave me edibles. Only smoked one joint in his life, hated it, then 40 years later his friend gives him some buds and my dad makes a batch of awesome brownies that get you really hosed up and taste delicious.

I ended up with the whole batch because my dad and stepmom couldn't take it.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Hellblazer187 posted:

I've tried making edibles and it never worked for me. But a 20mg Delta9 hemp whatever chocolate bar from a smoke shop made me extremely high and it owned.

Every time my buddies and I :airquote: made :airquote: edibles, it was basically an excuse to smoke 10x that while loving around in the kitchen. The :airquote: brownies :airquote: we ended up with would gently caress up your entire weekend :okpos:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vampire Panties posted:

Every time my buddies and I :airquote: made :airquote: edibles, it was basically an excuse to smoke 10x that while loving around in the kitchen. The :airquote: brownies :airquote: we ended up with would gently caress up your entire weekend :okpos:

I have made the happy "mistake" of licking the gummy stirring whisk, and also if there's a tiny bit of RSO / distillate on the end of the syringe, which there always is and waste is a sin

good times

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

It still kills me that, of all people, my dad was the first person who ever gave me edibles. Only smoked one joint in his life, hated it, then 40 years later his friend gives him some buds and my dad makes a batch of awesome brownies that get you really hosed up and taste delicious.

I ended up with the whole batch because my dad and stepmom couldn't take it.

Your Dad sounds cool and can he make more some more weed brownies???

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkDJXKm3sY

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ok mailbag came

I'll try and write up a more detailed report on the THCa weed eventually, but for now I opened them up and smelled them and they smell wrong. I think they may have been sprayed but it's super hard to tell casue they just like frosty weed, but the smell is not quite right. But, I am in fact getting high rn off of one bowl of the Lemon Poundcake (which does smell like a lemony weed but still kinda off).

I have not used the Rogue yet I didn't want to sully it with fake weed if that's what I ended up getting. I'm pretty lit of that one bowl but like drat, I'm not sure how to feel about questionable weed like this...it's strange. So far at least I don't think it's bathsalts, thankfully.

e, I will say unlike that time I bought CBD weed this THCa does not leave a burning leaves smell on my face after I smoke it, it's just like real weed in that sense, no lingering face/nose campfire odor.

d e, my tongue may be burning a little from that hit, it's strange, I might not end up smoking this stuff again...not sure yet...hrm.

t e, I'm pretty ripped off that one chillum bowl, it is working.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 11, 2023

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I use the glass straw piece with my Rogue. Messes up the aesthetic, but it's a lot easier to clean than the narrow mouthpiece.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Waffle! posted:

I use the glass straw piece with my Rogue. Messes up the aesthetic, but it's a lot easier to clean than the narrow mouthpiece.

So I was wondering about that, why does the glass stem have the spokes inside it?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My model must be older than yours, I don't know what you mean. The screen at the bottom?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Waffle! posted:

My model must be older than yours, I don't know what you mean. The screen at the bottom?

Inside the glass straw there's little ice catcher pips, but it's already got a screen so not sure why.

Oh poo poo so I just did my first bowl on the Rogue and goddamn this thing hits nice. I really like that it shows you the exact temp it's at while it's heating up, and also the time it's been on...this thing rules and I haven't even gotten to do the bong yet, I can't wait.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
all the weed in dispensaries is thca weed fyi

if youre getting sprayed weed, they're wasting money doing it, at which point its not thca weed anyway, its delta8 10 or hhc or something else

Philthy fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 11, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Philthy posted:

all the weed in dispensaries is thca weed fyi

if youre getting sprayed weed, they're wasting money doing it

I get that but when you order weed online into prohibition land things get strange. And this THCa weed I got is strange, but does seem to work (it was an experiment, won't buy more). Not as good as the real weed in the Rogue tho, goddamn I'm ripped.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:hmmyes::420:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

it is friday my dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJhDltzYVQ

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've used nothing but the VapHit Zen Pipe stem with my dynavap since it landed. As far as the draw and cooling goes, it really hits the spot. I guess it sold out quickly for a reason, and I feel blessed to have ordered mine when I did

:allears: :420:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fuctifino posted:

I've used nothing but the VapHit Zen Pipe stem with my dynavap since it landed. As far as the draw and cooling goes, it really hits the spot. I guess it sold out quickly for a reason, and I feel blessed to have ordered mine when I did

that looks cool af

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

fuctifino posted:

Yeah I want one but missed it. Oh well.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

THCa hemp, like all other weed, can vary from strain to strain, grower to grower, and I have gotten everything from crap that smelled like hay to the best weed I've ever had in the case of some OG Kush I got.

I have never suspected anything I got was sprayed. Legal state growers have more than saturated their markets and this is a way to sell the overflow to non-legal states.

Which doesn't mean their isn't fuckery. A lot of lab tests get altered to make it look like it passes the standard.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I bet if you dug into the supply chains for that stuff it's a lot of the same people who were spraying CBD hemp with JWH-018 for the gas station market 15 years ago. The scene was scummy and dishonest then and I fully expect it is now, too. If you're getting "legal" THCa weed that's the best ever, and it's not just illegal weed riding the current grey area to market, it's absolutely loving sprayed with something because there's no way it's going to have the THC content to compete with the real thing otherwise.

The regulated legal real weed business is scummy as poo poo and any related market with less regulation and transparency than that is always going to be worse :capitalism:

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Aug 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
lab tests for anything that isn’t grown by or for a dispensary are almost all complete bullshit anyway

any of the labs that do cannabinoid testing will, for a price, get you an “authentic” lab report that says your flower/gummy/tincture/cream/isolate has whatever you say it has