Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

how about that Elon guy, ah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
He’s so annoyed that the other billionaire keeps saying he’s making everything up. The first cracks in class solidarity…..

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Rubellavator posted:

serious question did he have a stroke or some other medical event or condition that caused his face to look like that?

Na man he's just incredibly ugly

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Rubellavator posted:

serious question did he have a stroke or some other medical event or condition that caused his face to look like that?

he can't help being born hosed up

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lmao that moderator list

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Winners do do drugs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

moist turtleneck posted:

and as we know, bots are never blue checks, except for the crypto bots the t shirt bots the weird pepe bots that explain posts,

https://twitter.com/KevMagnet/status/1689967409107443712?t=KDxHT1Pq5THQ5-rxWiME1A&s=19

the best kind of pyramid scheme

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this fight should not happen, musk could be killed

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

euphronius posted:

both in a titanic sub match should totally happen

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

teenage boys all over the world just cheered a little in their minds

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

they're the DNA of the soul

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

shyduck posted:

The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu understander has logged on

Somebody talked him into this. Holy poo poo. His sycophants are going to inflate that massive noggin of his into a giant fuckin target for punches and headlocks.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Scott Forstall posted:

he can't help being born hosed up

same

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

papersack posted:

So what are the lower card fights? Begin with some fledgling startup owners, then VC funded execs, and finally the big fight that will last 5 seconds

Just skip this amateur poo poo, round up 100 billionaires, put them on an island and run the first annual "(Never experienced) Hunger Games".

mcbexx has issued a correction as of 03:21 on Aug 12, 2023

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

this is strangely the most human zuck has ever appeared

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

burnishedfume posted:

Why is she "my" UPS driver? She's her own woman she can deliver my packages without being *mine*
It's been a cliche since forever. Guy falls in love with his ups driver, wants her exclusively, to deliver only his packages. see the tvtropes page for maniac postal delivery girl

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Rubellavator posted:

He looked like that when he was in his teens.

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Zeriel posted:

So we're only up to the boxing match stage of his lowtax speed run.

his spine is already hosed up so we may be dealing with a Ben button type situation

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I’m honestly confused why people are acting as if Musk will do what he says he is going to do? is the whole world in a k-hole with him?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

This post broke me

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

euphronius posted:

no that’s why it should happen

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

that was such a great Oscar party

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Rubellavator posted:

selective breeding

poor little guy has a lot of breathing problems

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Musk's tough guy talk has convinced me he is going to do the match

like all playground fights he's going to start the match by channeling his Chi into a fireball and Zuck will kick him in the nuts

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
musk is begging for a fight with a guy who has actually spent some time training for the thing he’s clearly treating as a goofy showmatch. Elon getting bodied by zuck and developing chronic back problems perfectly fulfills the conditions for the next phase of the lowtax prophecy. it is known.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

They should fight on elons launchpad

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

lol I just realised this is written by Chris Anderson, the bozo who was practically jizzing his pants coming up with teslabot fanfic during that TED interview.

https://youtu.be/YRvf00NooN8

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

:vince:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rubellavator posted:

doctors diagnosed him with U.G.L.Y. and determined that he had no alibi

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

spaceblancmange posted:

They should fight on elons launchpad

during a launch of Big Rocket, yes

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rubellavator posted:

He's a person with an inherently ridiculous face who hired a professional photographer to take a picture that makes him look like a Tough Man and even with their help he can't overcome the fact that he's just impossible to take seriously.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Squinky v2.0 posted:

musk is begging for a fight with a guy who has actually spent some time training for the thing he’s clearly treating as a goofy showmatch. Elon getting bodied by zuck and developing chronic back problems perfectly fulfills the conditions for the next phase of the lowtax prophecy. it is known.

yea lol

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Durf posted:

Musk doesnt need to do poo poo.

his fanboys will fill their mind palaces with images of him suplexing Zuck the Cuck in an epic colosseum battle, surrounded by a moat of patrolling Cybertrucks (wheels provide thrust)]

https://twitter.com/elonconomy/status/1689070825318883331
Prometheus but it's Elon and the eagle eating his liver is blue.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Toplowtech posted:

Prometheus but it's Elon and the eagle eating his liver is blue.

And the fire he gave mankind is just a burning Model 3

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

it kills me that anybody is pretending that someone that trains regularly wouldn't clean house against somebody not in fighting shape. if this for real goes down its gonna be so loving funny

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

the wealthiest parasites on planet earth are having fights on global forums about who could beat up who

this reality rules

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

that's right

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Did Fox News do a graphic on how much they think Musk & Zuck could bench yet?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I know I'm high right now but does anyone else read this as Musk offering Zuck a stupendous blowjob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

I know I'm high right now but does anyone else read this as Musk offering Zuck a stupendous blowjob?

no