Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Ruffian Price posted:

parading him around is still elder abuse.

It's genuinely sad to see him speaking, with his unfocused eyes just kind of looking at whatever while he carefully monotones out the words somebody coached him on for the previous four hours straight. Like, he's not fuckin' there, if you claim he is you're a liar.

The man is SO OLD and should be sitting on a nice wraparound porch in a wicker chair with a blanket on his lap as he waits for the grandkids to show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

biden/feinstein 2024

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

Roosevelt posted:

biden/feinstein 2024

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yes, that is the approximate sum of their ages

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Dianne Feinstein (D-Persistent Vegetative)

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Jonny 290 posted:

yes, that is the approximate sum of their ages

that was clearly division

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

It's genuinely sad to see him speaking, with his unfocused eyes just kind of looking at whatever while he carefully monotones out the words somebody coached him on for the previous four hours straight. Like, he's not fuckin' there, if you claim he is you're a liar.

The man is SO OLD and should be sitting on a nice wraparound porch in a wicker chair with a blanket on his lap as he waits for the grandkids to show up.

the guy is actively trying to immiserate and maybe even kill my friends and family. i don’t feel bad for him at all, i hope he dies

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
two things can be true

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

passively trying, if anything

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
in the latest round of america's continuing 'lol tenure' war on education

wvu is a big university for west virginia and has maintained an r1 status for the last while. the most recent administration has run the finances into the ground and instead of being fired, they're recommending they cut 174 profs instead

https://twitter.com/AnonymousF59605/status/1690070652772851712

big hits like the entire world languages, literature, and linguistics programs as well as the full associated department (supposedly actually a net positive income for the university according to a previous audit), cutting graduate math programs, big cuts in public health and plant and soil sciences, etc.

no doubt some comments locked and loaded because it's west virginia but this is gonna be real bad for students

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mediaphage posted:

no doubt some comments locked and loaded because it's west virginia but this is gonna be real bad for students

They're looking to be a Power Five football program with the barest vestiges of an educational program attached, and they're not the only ones.

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/development/2023/08/11/pittsburgh-wiener-world-sale/stories/202308110114

This guy agitated for months to get a homeless shelter closed, threatening to close his restaurant if it didn’t go away, and now that he successfully got it closed he’s selling his restaurant. This whole months long campaign about how the homeless were ruining downtown was so this small business tyrants could maximize his return on selling.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao and for only $250k too, he put people out on the street for the cost of of a baltimore rowhome

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/development/2023/08/11/pittsburgh-wiener-world-sale/stories/202308110114

This guy agitated for months to get a homeless shelter closed, threatening to close his restaurant if it didn’t go away, and now that he successfully got it closed he’s selling his restaurant. This whole months long campaign about how the homeless were ruining downtown was so this small business tyrants could maximize his return on selling.

what a dick

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lol literal kulak

$250k lmao

Apr 7, 2003

That doesn’t include the building, he rents a small space there. But the dude literally put people on the street for peanuts

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

That doesn’t include the building, he rents a small space there. But the dude literally put people on the street for peanuts

now what if we base an entire huge sector of the economy on this very principle

Apr 7, 2003

Local social media as we speak is blaming the sale on the homeless. Lmao.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lol 2 grand a month on food and it's like chic fil a and chilis

Apr 7, 2003

Apr 7, 2003

Same guy also has a post from a while back celebrating a Starbucks worker getting fired for making fun of their 1300 calorie “coffee” drinks, but there’s no way in hell I’m digging through the self-sucking that is his feed to find it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/jasondotnews/status/1628377547267313664

e: full list is lmfao

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

lol 2 grand a month on food and it's like chic fil a and chilis

e: takeout from cracker barrel :wtc:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

doordash delivery from hooters lmfao

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
oh it gets better. I clicked around a little and the news site he does basically just posts petty crimes with mugshots. and then someone did a little more research and….

https://twitter.com/dancow/status/1690174485435920385

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
https://twitter.com/dancow/status/1690342020147978241?s=20

Apr 7, 2003

The living, breathing embodiment of Tennessee

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

door dash dude is an actual wage thief, too lol

https://twitter.com/Valkysas/status/1690345857558761473?s=20

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lmao!

https://twitter.com/gnrtvty/status/1690127417887600640?s=20

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

1500 @ applebees

lol. lmao even

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Truman Peyote posted:

mind-boggling lol

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

this is the kind of person who has a kitchen loaded with expensive, designer appliances, all of which still look brand new years later, because they aren't used for anything except occasionally boiling water

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

AlbertFlasher posted:

1500 @ applebees

lol. lmao even

that's just at applebees grill & bar. youre missing the additional 360 at applebees grill + bar

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

im the Krispy Kreme line item

no, the other one

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Truman Peyote posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The wings are just t that good

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

that is a lot of really mediocre food, holy poo poo

you know that statistic where it shows that the majority of all alcohol purchases in the us are made by a small percentage of severe alcoholics? I wonder what that looks like for door dash/uber eats users

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Chilis, Chick-fil-a, hooters, applebees, and $1000 each on burger king and doughnuts.
Why in the loving world would anyone spend $1,500 on hooters delivery with no waitress involved?

I hope those other ones are amazing but this dude has poo poo taste and could probably eliminate half of that poo poo with an airfryer and some frozen food.

Edit: Ok everyone covered this and the extended list is absolutely loving lazy and shameful too. I looked at what was available in Clarksville and these is no excuse for this nonsense. I'm like actually sort of offended by this man's existence just by his diet.
Like holy moly eating a little over $100 a day the dude could make a few sandwiches or burritos at home, get an air fryer, or just have a few bowls of oatmeal and actually enjoy some high end dining on a fairly regular basis. Just imagine stealing someone's wages and spending it on this loving christ. Imagine getting fat for this food. I weep.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Aug 12, 2023