Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The only way I could tell the Usos apart before turning heel is they had their names written on the inside of their little pocket flags on their shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

A question from someone who hasn't seen the show properly in a long time:

Is Solo Sikoa any good? I know he was fine as the silent badass standing in the back whilst Sami did all his entertaining poo poo in The Bloodline.

But how is he on his own? Can he wrestle? Can he promo? What is his character? Is he in any way entertaining?

Solo's ok, still kind of green but he's really just wrestles like Umaga-lite. not sure about promos as he's booked as the silent killer.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Or by the mugshots for the one that keeps getting DUIs.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I feel kind of bad for never remembering which Uso is which but I also can't for the life of me remember who's Matt Jackson and who's Nick Jackson. I could also never remember Dax and Cash until Dax got into podcasting hell and then it was easier to remember Dax is the annoying one and Cash doesn't talk half as much. Basically my point being if you're in a tag team and not constantly on tv doing singles promos and angles I'm probably not gonna remember your name and I'm sorry

god help me if I am ever asked to remember who's Austin Gunn and who's and Colten Gunn

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Tag Teams should be two guys who dress exactly the same but one of them is really fat and the other is really tall

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is Solo Sikoa any good? I know he was fine as the silent badass standing in the back whilst Sami did all his entertaining poo poo in The Bloodline.

But how is he on his own? Can he wrestle? Can he promo? What is his character? Is he in any way entertaining?

He stabs people with his thumb.

I think he talks sometimes, but gently caress if I can remember any time he has in the last few months.

Thank you for coming to my Solo Sikoa lecture, have a safe trip home.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Solo's ok, still kind of green but he's really just wrestles like Umaga-lite. not sure about promos as he's booked as the silent killer.

The only Solo promo I can recall was from a few weeks ago when Heyman was going on about how only one person can tell him to stop talking and Solo put his hand over the mic.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Drakkel posted:

Tag Teams should be two guys who dress exactly the same but one of them is really fat and the other is really tall

More teams should be like the Up Up Girls and not make any attempt to coordinate their outfits

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
usos are identical twins its fine to not know which is which unless they look drastically different.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Artelier posted:

Did the commentary really just call out "AJ calling an audible" :O

that audible being: "HRRNNNNN"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

abraham linksys posted:

god help me if I am ever asked to remember who's Austin Gunn and who's and Colten Gunn

Austin is Dumb Idiot Gunn and Colten is Stupid Moron Gunn

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Austin and Colton Gunn, despite being brothers, look absolutely nothing alike so its very easy to keep them apart.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

JethroMcB posted:

Which makes asking "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?" that much more difficult

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Colten Gunn is secretly just Will Forte after getting in great shape.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Popy posted:

i will only respect roman if he starts using the stinkface

roman x trump

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

abraham linksys posted:

I feel kind of bad for never remembering which Uso is which but I also can't for the life of me remember who's Matt Jackson and who's Nick Jackson. I could also never remember Dax and Cash until Dax got into podcasting hell and then it was easier to remember Dax is the annoying one and Cash doesn't talk half as much. Basically my point being if you're in a tag team and not constantly on tv doing singles promos and angles I'm probably not gonna remember your name and I'm sorry

Austin and Colton Gunn are, and always have been, figments of Juice Robinson's muppet-drug induced hallucinations. As such, which one is which is irrelevant.
It's confusing that Billy Gunn go dragged into it at all really.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

He's fine. I feel like there was a lot of hype around him in the buildup to Wrestlemania because he was undefeated but then Cody just kinda beat him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pylons posted:

He's fine. I feel like there was a lot of hype around him in the buildup to Wrestlemania because he was undefeated but then Cody just kinda beat him.

yea he kinda does that

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Solo is the one that's going to get the solo push. :eng101:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Solo was good, I thought Ehrenreich did a good job.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Like a hundred crippled horses lying crumpled on the ground

Begging for a rifle to come and put them down
flexy lexy stole the sacred eagle feathers

https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/my2pcpwxl57.mp4

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

terra ryzing is #allelite

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MJeff posted:

He was terrible in LoD

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

This may be one of my favorite botch videos of all time and I don't even know why lol

I think I just always love when two wrestlers chain botch and have total lack of ring chemistry
its like the first botch with the moonsault isnt great but the commentator going 'kross tried to cut him off' did an okay job covering for it and then they just completely gently caress up the recovery

it looks like kross kept trying to get his poo poo in for some reason

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Power Windows posted:

He was terrible in LoD

He was terrible in terrible film Solo

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

MJeff posted:

The best part of Solo was when the android Mario Van Peebles fought the android William Sadler in the jungle.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Gavok posted:

The best part of Solo was when the android Mario Van Peebles fought the android William Sadler in the jungle.

I get that movie confused with the Kurt Russell movie Soldier.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Endorph posted:

terra ryzing is #allelite

aew's for marks, terra ryzing will control his narrative

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

zetamind2000 posted:

aew's for marks, terra ryzing will control his narrative

Pretty sure CYN is dead.

I might be remembering wrong but after Braun returned to the WWE, EC3 put out a statement that was like 'well that was our one star, show's over now'.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Vandar posted:

Pretty sure CYN is dead.

I might be remembering wrong but after Braun returned to the WWE, EC3 put out a statement that was like 'well that was our one star, show's over now'.

When Braun Strowman is your One Pillar.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vandar posted:

Pretty sure CYN is dead.

Yeah, CYN is dead

He announced that he was doing another promotion, Exodus Pro, that was supposed to have premiered yesterday, but it didn't because NWA decided to give him a belt and have him challenge for the world title in the meantime. In two weeks (Aug 27) there's a non-zero chance he's NWA world champ, but also if he is Brodus Clay promised to retire, so there's that!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gavok posted:

Sick movie.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Two things I remember about Solo:

A face off between him and Rhea staring across the ring silently

Roman stepping backwards and accidentally bumping Solo and then acting like he’s committed a heinous act

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Tbh, I didn't even know that Control Your Narrative even put on any shows. I thought it was purely an extremely desperate Twitter thing.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

How did you miss the dark match

https://youtu.be/fi9cTviJdmo

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

THIS IS STOOPID

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

do NOT show this to Bray

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Quantum of Phallus posted:

do NOT show this to Bray

I don't know, if he is too sick to work, this might be perfect for him; just turn off all the lights and then CLAIM that he wrestled when he actually didn't.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

Gotta admit, I'm shocked it took this long for someone to bring that pun to life.

I'm also shocked it wasn't DDT first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

what about those people who signed up for EC3's chud chicken seasoning, will those orders be fulfilled?