Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

smoobles posted:

dommal timp

Rhonda Penis

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol the legs

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grundle Santis

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

This particular comic has to be a parody.

Because I cannot fathom the mindset of someone who would draw it unironically.

Anyone with half an ounce of self awareness can see how absurd and stupid and funny that looks, and in how poor of a light it presents the author/artist.

So it must be a parody. Right?

yeah conservatives are known for having tons of self-awareness, conservative comic artists especially

oh hold on something is coming in on the telex

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Lmao

PC LOAD LETTER
May 23, 2005
WTF?!

Powershift posted:

None of the republican donors did a basic "Can this guy look, talk, and act human?" check on Desantis before giving him a bunch of money and pumping him up as a hopeful.

Reputedly DeSantis' most favorable aspect is how easy and cheap it is to buy him off. If he wasn't running for president Disney could've probably just slid $50k across the desk at him and he would've backed off.

I think the only reason he is still in the race is he's hoping Trump gets found guilty and he can be the dark horse candidate because the dude is eating so much poo poo on the campaign trail its deliciously unbelievable.

PC LOAD LETTER fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Aug 13, 2023

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Hot tip: don’t live in a place that will be under water in 5-10 years

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The moment he needs to hit a drive from there he will be screaming at minorities about why they haven’t clipped that grass

And one of them will be the man who has been indicted for draining the pool into the server room just to cover his rear end

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

what always gets me when it comes to republican contenders is how they can never scrape up like a normal, likeable person (or somebody who can even act like one). They are all bar none weird socially abrasive freaks. These are the ghouls who will leap straight at the reins of power while normal folks just wanna live their lives.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Renreeja posted:

what always gets me when it comes to republican contenders is how they can never scrape up like a normal, likeable person (or somebody who can even act like one). They are all bar none weird socially abrasive freaks. These are the ghouls who will leap straight at the reins of power while normal folks just wanna live their lives.

"I just wanted to bbe a moderator"
- Ron DeSantis, 2023

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MrMojok posted:

And a place that's currently a hotzone for COVID-19, leprosy and multiple strains of venereal disease.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That'll play

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Renreeja posted:

Plato called it in the Republic!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

nine-gear crow posted:

And a place that's currently a hotzone for COVID-19, leprosy and multiple strains of venereal disease.

AND malaria!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Fash Mouth Eat the Eggs

:emptyquote:

Padical posted:

Mine Was a "perfect" egg on a stick. Not like DeSanctimonous's weak little eggs. He has these sticks, they are more like toothpicks, they barely hold the egg up at all. I watched 3 of them "fall" in a row before his line of 10 people left to come to my line. I tell you, this nation wont even have sticks in a few years with Biden, who is the most CORRUPT president in US history, in charge. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE.

Despite what some VERY NASTY WOMEN have said, the stick is PERFECTLY PROPORTIONAL with the egg

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Victory Lap posted:

gently caress, I know you’d have to lay 10 to 1 odds to take that bet, but betting against rammyswammy just feels like free money? Like a lot of dumb poo poo can happen in politics but the republicans choosing him as their candidate feels a lot less than 0.1%, let alone 10%

https://twitter.com/RyanShead/status/1690474545256542208?s=20

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

MrMojok posted:

Eh, he'll likely be dead by then; either by Croc, Heart Attack, or Covid LXIX.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Samovar posted:

AND malaria!

I knew I was missing one.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Samovar posted:

AND malaria!

malaria trunp

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

always been my favorite part of that one

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

I knew it.

exceptional

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

yeah conservatives are known for having tons of self-awareness, conservative comic artists especially

oh hold on something is coming in on the telex

Only registered members can see post attachments!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

They call him Donald "Dicknipples" Trump

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

MadcapLaughs posted:

"Iowa nice" is the dumbest poo poo. I live here and we ain't no nicer then any other state. I just cringe whenever I hear that phrase.

The term is "Minnesota Nice", can't Iowans do anything right?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

QuarkJets posted:

But is he making GBS threads from those dicknipples though?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
LOL his hands are so tiny there.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

QuarkJets posted:

Donny D-Nips looked disgusting--nipples protruding. Very very disrespectful.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cowslips Warren posted:

LOL his hands are so tiny there.

He notably has incredibly undersized hands.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Tree Bucket posted:

"Wow, you did a surprisingly great job tempering that klavier!"
This is wonderful.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

emSparkly posted:

I always thought the green line was just some kinda happenstance phosphorous thingy
It's sulfur. The green line is caused by too high temps. You should never get eggs above a simmer.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Babylon Astronaut posted:

It's sulfur. The green line is caused by too high temps. You should never get eggs above a simmer.

The Green Line has a B C D and E line FYI

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

rotinaj posted:

Y’all are overthinking it, they’re nostalgic for the 90s and early 00s when those were still around and many of those people were either kids or in better times in their life

The best part is people in the 90s loathed those yellow low-pressure sodium lights. They were added as a lower cost alternative after the energy crisis of the 70s, and people hated them so much some were willing to pay higher taxes to get rid of them.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1990-05-06-hl-363-story.html

quote:

“It’s depressing light. It was a mistake and it has to be corrected,” declared Mayor Ernie Kell, who voted for the yellow lights when they were first proposed and now regrets it.

The lights may be high on energy efficiency, but they are low on aesthetic appeal. They wrap sidewalks in an eerie yellowish glow that can leave pedestrians with the impression that they forgot to take their sunglasses off when the sun went down. “It makes everything a shade of a shadow,” complained Bill Stovall, a former deputy police chief who is running for downtown’s 1st District council seat.

The low-pressure sodium light covers only a very narrow end of the light spectrum, and thus turns objects gray and muddy, regardless of their color.

Critics gripe that the yellow lights make the streets look dingy, dim and dangerous. They point to the high-pressure sodium, or white, lights that are being installed along the route of the rail transit system on Long Beach Boulevard as an example of what real lights look like.

“God, it’s like the difference between night and day,” exclaimed Bob Treese, a downtown resident and member of a downtown anti-crime committee. “You can see,” Treese said of the new lights along the rail route. “You can see color, you can see shadow. You can see potential problems. And you cannot do that under the old lights.”

LOL. Gripers gonna gripe.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
which donnie kids are the kids of the dead mom?

is it the two sons (stank and chod) and The daughter donnie forgets exists? you would think they would give the land scape people like and extra X bucks to have a nice grave for their mom.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

PhazonLink posted:

which donnie kids are the kids of the dead mom?

is it the two sons (stank and chod) and The daughter donnie forgets exists?

Stank, Choad and Ivanka. Tiffany was Marla Maples' kid and Barron was Melania's and supposedly donald's

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
wow what lovely kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

nine-gear crow posted:

Don't think Mr turd2 needs to worry about that