Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The production values are great but so far every character I've met is kind of annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

P-Mack posted:

The production values are great but so far every character I've met is kind of annoying

i like shadowheart. other than that doh ne geve a gently caress mate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and the hag is cool

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and the little butler guy if you have dark urge :D

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

and the mushrooms..and a lot of hte goblins made me laugh

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

npc interaction lol

https://impzone.club/upload/bg3song.mp4

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

>kill jester

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

theres about 50 npcs in front of her that i'd rather chop in half with an ax but still

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
lmao the victory music

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao love that button

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol you can't use Mage Hand to take items but you CAN summon it through a gate into a locked room, then throw the chest inside a couple feet at a time until it's next to the gate & you can grab the items through it :science:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

goferchan posted:

Lol you can't use Mage Hand to take items but you CAN summon it through a gate into a locked room, then throw the chest inside a couple feet at a time until it's next to the gate & you can grab the items through it :science:

HYFR

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

the ghoul outside of moonrise towers is one of the sickest models ive ever seen in a game. that is freaking sweet

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I came around on Shadowheart and Karlach but mostly in spite of Karlach being an awesome 2007 GBS guy lol. And Lae’zel of course. The rest can suck my peepee.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
seeing lae'zel's pussy made me laugh really hard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

seeing lae'zel's pussy made me laugh really hard

Lmfao

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

have not played the game yet but lae'zel is a great ebonic name

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Social Media posted:

have not played the game yet but lae'zel is a great ebonic name

She’s a dead serious true believer alien. :swoon:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

went back to get some exp by seeing what i missed on the mountain pass since i went underdark. at the monastary and i thought it was funny that there are kobolds actually in the barrels themselves

----------------

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm downloading Baldur's Gate 3.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It was really hard for me to get into this game, but I'm in the goblin camp and I get it now. This game owns.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kongming posted:

I'm downloading Baldur's Gate 3.

hail and well met

Leadthumb posted:

It was really hard for me to get into this game, but I'm in the goblin camp and I get it now. This game owns.

greetings

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I’ve 50 hours in and still at the Druids lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

yeah i dont understand how people have completed the game. im only level 6

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

I dunno man, I’m methodical lol. But who knows

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm only level 3 and I'm just trying to find a prisoner but horrible monsters keep asking me to prove that i'm cool by doing some crazy poo poo, and I keep telling them "oh I'm cool alright, but hold on one sec" and try to sneak away but immediately bump right into another one. It feels like all my lies are going to come crashing down around me and all these goblins are just pissing and farting everywhere and I can't even find the guy and a big eyeball looked at me and I want to go home lmao :cry:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
this is all I do now

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

insane anime posted:

I'm glad this came up because I've played for like 9 hours and I feel like I basically haven't done anything relative to the scope of the game

also it's been fun the whole way but everybody else has way better "tried some poo poo not expecting it to work but it did" stories than me. need to try more poo poo I guess

my stories so far are "I used create/destroy water to put a fire out" and "instead of helping my downed teammate up, I threw a health potion at his body"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
also I met the devil? he just showed up and said "hey I'm the devil, want to make a deal with me?" and I was like no I've read books man and later at camp the only minority in my party was like "yeah you definitely don't want to make a deal with the devil, because he's the devil." very catholic game

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

i've got 100hrs or so in and did every questline i could find and i know i missed a bunch of stuff because i let gale die in the first 5 minutes lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Mekchu posted:

i've got 100hrs or so in and did every questline i could find and i know i missed a bunch of stuff because i let gale die in the first 5 minutes lol

Lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gnomes aren't strong enough to pull a stupid wizard out of his portal

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I rubbed the word poop on my face, I'm playing a dirty hippie druid who's constantly shrouded in fungal spores and smells like a smash bros tournament.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I rubbed the word poop on my face, I'm playing a dirty hippie druid who's constantly shrouded in fungal spores and smells like a smash bros tournament.

dunno why so many people just create themselves

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
spore druids rule. you can kill someone and then revive them as a zombie mid fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Somehow managed to make the githyanki people at the mountain pass simply disappear after their dialogue with me which ended with them threatening to kill me. Nice poo poo.