Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Pontius Pilate posted:

Hood River and the Dalles! Luxury!

I think they also may stop in the Tri-Cities and/or Walla-Walla so you can get hella day drunk at one of the wineries there if you didn't do it in Hood River. In The Dalles you might be able to find the restaurants that got poisoned by the Rajneeshis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The borough I live in is so small that all business is done through people's home phones and Facebook. So guess who is signing up for Facebook solely so he can get a fencing permit?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Mine and my gf’s cars got broken into last night. Cops came and told us around 50 cars in the area were broke into.

Was kind of funny watching him dust for prints knowing full well they’re not gonna do poo poo with them.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That’s an oopsie

https://twitter.com/jackqueen_/status/1691138841086668833?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

If true, they’re going after trump with RICO charges in Georgia. And the courtroom hearings will be televised.

https://twitter.com/rumpfshaker/status/1691135669266010119?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

CannonFodder posted:

Posting so I can look my old avatars and finally switch from the Christmas avatar to Football avatar

edit: ugh, fine, I'll reload it

next edit: gently caress I can't find it

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Why is this stranger on Twitter describing me oh no am I actually middle-aged :negative:

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

PM me if you want a Bluesky code, I’ve got two

Or just quote this if you don’t have PMs I guess

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Freaquency posted:

PM me if you want a Bluesky code, I’ve got two

Or just quote this if you don’t have PMs I guess

I'll take one I guess, see if its any better than the what twitter has become. Just sent you a dm

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://twitter.com/OtherworldPod/status/1691149649456017408?s=20

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

what's his SA name

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Is it good, it’s almost spooky podcast szn

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it feels like poo poo from a butt outside

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ehud posted:

I’m at the pool with a heat index of 106F godDAMN February hurry UP

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Ehud posted:

97/108 here but should start raining soon and cool things down to the mid 80s

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Ehud posted:

Very pumped to be traveling to Chicago for work, cause it's like a 35-40 degree temp swing from where I live.

Of course it's pouring rain right now, but I'll take the small victories.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Buddy of mine had a patient get off a plane from Montreal and immediately succumb to the heat. I made the mistake of looking at the weather in Montreal right after and BUDDY I’ve never been so jealous.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

Yeah, not loving Portland’s latest heat wave but temperatures around 90-100 aren’t the absolute worst since humidity is only around 30-35%, I’ll take that over a literal swamp any day

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Ehud posted:

That's about 11AM in Houston right now

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nice and monsoony up here last couple weeks. Mid 70s, overcast, random light rains and a couple lightning strikes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
High seventies and low 80s the rest of the week. Been a decent August.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I had to throw on a hoody a couple nights in CO back in July and it made me really want to get the gently caress outta the south.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

It’s been 65 and rainy all day, I have all the windows open and I’m curled up under a fleece blanket :smug:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I know cold weather has its own problems, but a) the older I get the less bearable heat it and b) the older I get the hotter it is going to keep getting.

I need a Great Lakes second act. Or the Rockies.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

In the evening it's hitting high 60's here, but there's been a crazy numbers of mosquitos lately, so I've been keeping the house sealed and just running the ac anyway.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

All my shorts are in the laundry and while dresses are nice and refreshing, I'm not comfortable in them without a pair of bike shorts underneath. I work from home on Mondays thankfully so I've got laundry running so I can be comfortable on Tuesday in the office.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

LeeMajors posted:

I know cold weather has its own problems, but a) the older I get the less bearable heat it and b) the older I get the hotter it is going to keep getting.

I got some bad news for you about Great Lakes heat, or at least Great Lakes humidity.

Then again having been in SC for so long, you might be fine.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Thank you

edit: and I saw that after I already sent a PM to febreeze

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 14, 2023

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

LeeMajors posted:

I almost applied to a job in Augusta Maine for the same reason. Either that or sell the house, buy a RV, and roam until we find somewhere colder to colonize.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

C-Euro posted:

I got some bad news for you about Great Lakes heat, or at least Great Lakes humidity.

I could deal with maybe two months of this nonsense. But it’ll be insufferable into November.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

We’ve had a pretty mild summer all things considered. Maybe a total of two weeks worth of 90+ days, most have been high 70s-mid 80s

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

Lol get rekt

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I haven't even been in Pennsylvania a week and the weather is so great. People have been complaining because its been raining, but I am sleeping with windows open and fresh air and even at the hottest parts of the day I am just like "huh, its a little warm" instead of actively dying. I mean, winter is gonna kick my rear end, but so far this is great.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Gotta admit that I am annoyed I have work today and dig out our industrial fan while my girlfriend is out doing a river float with her friend. If were smarter I would have taken this afternoon off.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

It feels like 108 here. I hate everything.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

T-Square posted:

We’ve had a pretty mild summer all things considered. Maybe a total of two weeks worth of 90+ days, most have been high 70s-mid 80s

Yeah, it rules

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

:smith::hf::smith:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

LeeMajors posted:

Yes come to the Great Lakes, it’s the best!

Just don’t end up in Ohio, that’s the only crappy one, although Cleveland is alright.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Bird in a Blender posted:

Yes come to the Great Lakes, it’s the best!

Just don’t end up in Ohio, that’s the only crappy one, although Cleveland is alright.

Indiana is also bad imo

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

C-Euro posted:

Both extreme humidity and extremely bitter cold are both hell on me, because there's so much scarring on my lungs from undiagnosed / untreated pulmonary embolisms seven years ago. (Literally had the clots from September 2015 until my diagnosis in the ED in January 2016.) Basically, temperature conditions at either extreme end of the spectrum make it very difficult and painful to breathe.

So of course I've lived in the Upper Midwest for all but one year of my 39 years on this planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Indiana is also bad imo

It’s so bad I forgot about it. It’s worse than Ohio. Definitely the worst Great Lakes state.