Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Doc Hawkins posted:

bidet yourself immediately

Flush, dip your entire rear end in the toilet, flush again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Batterypowered7 posted:

Flush, dip your entire rear end in the toilet, flush again.

What if there are some nasty skid marks ?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i have a nice bidet toilet seat and it's pleasant but i have begun to think the simple but powerful southeast asian style may be even better: spray nozzle on a hose hanging to the side of the toilet tank

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Doc Hawkins posted:

i have a nice bidet toilet seat and it's pleasant but i have begun to think the simple but powerful southeast asian style may be even better: spray nozzle on a hose hanging to the side of the toilet tank

Those spray nozzles do work really well. A shame my landlord won't allow plumbing changes so I have to use the one in the kitchen sink

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Captain Hygiene posted:

Those spray nozzles do work really well. A shame my landlord won't allow plumbing changes so I have to use the one in the kitchen sink

Uncommonly strong username/post synergy.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

ok, we have a level of shame for sink pissers, how does that compare to a level of shame for sink bideters

and because autocomplete is being *incredibly* aggressive today, how does that compare to a level of shame for sink Bidens, fuckin' piece of poo poo tried to autofill twice and I'm not happy about it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I dunno, we all know wiping your rear end is already pretty gay and pointing something into your rear end seems even gayer

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

a friend of mine regularly uses detachable shower heads for direct rear end-blasting, to a degree of intensity that i didn't understand until he told me that a few times he's had water leak later, when he was already dressed and out of the house, including at dinner with the whole family of his future wife

i may have misunderstood some details, she was laughing hard enough that it severely impacted the telling of the story

e: context! i mean that he will do this as part of taking a shower, not as part of taking a poo poo.

Doc Hawkins fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Aug 14, 2023

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
I bribed the local firehouse to give me a direct hookup to the fire hydrant so I absolutely make sure my rear end is clean after making GBS threads.

However I have heard complaints from the neighbors about waddling two blocks down the street with my pants around my ankles.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Kuros posted:

I bribed the local firehouse to give me a direct hookup to the fire hydrant so I absolutely make sure my rear end is clean after making GBS threads.

However I have heard complaints from the neighbors about waddling two blocks down the street with my pants around my ankles.

gently caress the haters and gently caress the judgmental TP users

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

mllaneza posted:

I'm a strong proponent of "make your last wipe, a wet wipe". To that end, I go through a lot of generic diaper wipes. They're cheap, and very effectively get the last... bits out of any... regional hair. They'd be a life-changing revelation for OP's BF.

Or just reduce him to a soup-like homogenate, no great loss to mankind.

As long as you don't flush the wet wipe. "Flushable" wet wipes are anything but, and are a big problem for wastewater treatment.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

TrueChaos posted:

As long as you don't flush the wet wipe. "Flushable" wet wipes are anything but, and are a big problem for wastewater treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jmyGxb2JCc

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

quantumwell posted:

What if there are some nasty skid marks ?

Use rear end to remove skid marks, wipe rear end, flush, dip rear end in water, flush again. This isn't difficult, people!

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

TrueChaos posted:

Even worse if you have a septic tank or old clay drain pipes with roots intruding into them.

if you're using those things, just buy a bidet already.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Normally would think this is tale as old as time until the update...

Husband wanted an “open relationship” and now wants our relationship to be closed

quote:

I f(24) and husband m(23) of 4 years as the title suggests had an open relationship until now. This started when about a year back my husband wanted to open the relationship since he “never experienced what it was like to date other people”. At first I was vehemently against the idea since I thought our relationship was just fine as it was but after months and months of pressuring and cold shoulders I gave in.

At first every time he went out I would be depressed and would stay at home by myself crying. I felt incredibly insecure and inadequate since it was clear he didn’t want me anymore. After a little while I started getting in shape and going to the gym when he would leave. I thought that if I looked great he would want to close the relationship again since I let myself go when we got married.

At the gym I met a woman named Cindy (not real name) and she told me that she was in the same boat as me with her husband. After a few weeks we began meeting up frequently for dinners and sometimes coffee. I would like to clarify that during these meetups there was no intimacy between us just long talks about our lives (childhood, interests etc.)

Apparently my husband found out about Cindy a few days ago and didn’t like that I was “seeing someone else” when he was doing that to me. So rightfully I called him a hypocrite since he was the one that wanted to have the relationship open in the first place. He is now demanding that we close the relationship and has forbade me from contacting Cindy which I feel is absolutely ridiculous (not the closing the relationship part I wanted that from the start). I told him that I will not stop being friends with Cindy but that he was more than welcome to close the relationship since he’s the one who suggested it in the first place.

I seriously don’t know why he would tell me not to be friends with someone who has been there for me the whole time. I don’t think I asked for too much, I didn’t start dating people outside of him and I still love him.

EDIT: I left for a few hours, and came back to this. Thank you for all of your comments/ criticisms/ and even videos. I am slowly going through them as of right now and taking a few of them to heart. I believe I owe you clarification to those who asked.

Yes, we did marry very young. We live in the Bible Belt , so marrying young is still very common. We have been together outside of marriage since we were in high school we had grown up in the same small town literally across the street from each other. My parents told me that I was going to marry him because “God told them I would”.

Also, to those that were asking, Cindy and I are not a thing, we are just friends not lovers. I don’t think Cindy swings that way even if I do.

I also did not see another person simply because I’m not that kind of person. I have never been on a date with anyone other than him and since we are still in the same town if I would’ve done that I probably would be labeled a lot of things that are not too good.

Once he gets home I am gonna try to talk to him about this since I am not the type to leave people without giving them a chance to speak their peace.

Update:

quote:

Last week I made a post about my husband (soon to be ex) wanting to close an open relationship because I made a platonic friend with a woman named Cindy.

A few hours after I made the post/updated it. I asked him to sit down with me, and we could talk about what’s going on.

I wanted to know why he didn’t like me talking to Cindy. He kept making vague statements about her being bad, town trash and what not. I ended up asking him where he wanted the relationship to go from here and he got angry saying “I want to close the relationship for you” and we ended up getting into a yelling match about this.

I tried to explain that this was not healthy and I didn’t want to lose the friend I had so, I gave him an ultimatum. The choices were go to counseling, or I was going to leave.I left for a few days to let him make his decision on what he wanted.

When I went over on Tuesday this week he said he made his decision. He was not going to go to counseling with me but that he still wanted me. I told him that it wasn’t one of the choices and that our relationship needed help after everything. He tried to say that he only wanted us to be “closer” and I pushed him away. I told him that’s why we needed counseling which started another yelling match. After that I said that I was leaving him for good and called my parents.

Even though they didn’t understand why I wanted to leave him, they helped me move my personal belongings into a safe place while I sorted out everything I needed to do. I am now staying with Cindy again.

Turns out Cindy and my husband did ( sorry typo) know each other; and she did lie to me about being in a similar situation to me. The reason she did was to try and get me out is what she said. When he first started dating outside of our marriage she told me he would brag about having an open relationship to everyone. Cindy said after that she was going to find me and show me what was going on. So now I am filing for a divorce, looking for a house (I make plenty to afford a pretty decent house) and going to therapy starting next Thursday.

Sorry for not updating sooner as life has taken a drastic u-turn lately. Thank you guys for all the comments/ criticisms and even videos about these kinds of patterns. I don’t know what the future will hold, but thank you for telling me the straight up, honest truth. I think I truly needed to hear it for myself that I wasn’t going crazy this whole time. Also fixed the typo it was late when I was writing this the first time.

Theory in the post is husband slept with Cindy w/o her knowing he was married and that's why she sought out the OP. Either that or just wanting to SWF the OP up.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

I can't watch it right now but I can only assume they rage against the wipes as much as everyone else does.

The_Franz posted:

Even worse if you have a septic tank or old clay drain pipes with roots intruding into them.

if you're using those things, just buy a bidet already.

100%. I'm a wastewater treatment engineer, whoever called those wipes flushable has caused so many problems.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

AITA for not cleaning the toilet before we had guests over.

quote:

My husband isn't handicapped or anything. He has both arms, he isn't blind. His back bends perfectly well. But for some reason after he takes a dump and smears the back of the toilet bowl he refuses to flush again or give it a little scrub with the brush that is sitting right beside the toilet.

I think it's gross so I have been cleaning it since we started living together a year ago. It isn't an every day thing but it occurs often enough to have caused a few fights now. He will agree to clean up when he does that. He will be good for a couple of weeks then he goes back to his old ways.

I've had it though. I told him a month ago that I would not be cleaning up his crap any more. I started using our en suite exclusively. We had agreed not to poop in there but since I work from home and he doesn't I can do all my business while he is out of the house. On the weekends I have been using the bathroom at the gym, it's in our building.

I literally have not set foot in the other bathroom in a month. He has not been cleaning up after himself. Friday evening we had his parents over for supper before they headed out on a long vacation. When his mom came out of the bathroom she went over to him and said something to him. He went all red in the face and went into the bathroom. He was out in five minutes. He went into our room for a quick shower and a change of clothes.

After his parents left we had another fight. He said that I intentionally left the toilet get crusty and hard to clean. I said that I hadn't used that toilet in a month. Anything stuck to the bowl was his doing as well as his responsibility. He said that he just forgets stuff when he is in a hurry. He said it was embarrassing to have to clean the toilet when we had guests in the house, especially his parents. His mom was disgusted that I would leave the bathroom like that. I told him he was right. It was disgusting. I said I would call his mom and clear up exactly who leaves the toilet like that.

He said he won't forget again but that I was an rear end not to check before we had guests. I told him the truth. I had checked it just wasn't my problem since he had promised that he would not do that any more. He said I was a jerk.

I think that I worked hard to make sure the rest of the house was presentable and that we had a nice meal. Furthermore if he took five seconds to clean up after himself he would not have needed to scrub for five minutes to get the toilet presentable.

Edit.

Darn it I forgot the important part. The reason he was upset and embarrassed was because his mom asked him where we kept cleaning supplies so she could clean it.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Crocobile posted:

quote:

Darn it I forgot the important part. The reason he was upset and embarrassed was because his mom asked him where we kept cleaning supplies so she could clean it.

I'm surprised poo poo boy didn't let her.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What does she consider the "back" of the toilet bowl?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What does she consider the "back" of the toilet bowl?

This man's poop defies all known laws of physics. No wonder it's so hard to clean

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Hughlander posted:

Normally would think this is tale as old as time until the update...

Husband wanted an “open relationship” and now wants our relationship to be closed

Update:

Theory in the post is husband slept with Cindy w/o her knowing he was married and that's why she sought out the OP. Either that or just wanting to SWF the OP up.

What is SWF

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

ilmucche posted:

What is SWF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_White_Female

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilmucche posted:

What is SWF

Single White Female

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

Crocobile posted:

... He went all red in the face and went into the bathroom. He was out in five minutes. He went into our room for a quick shower and a change of clothes. ...

The toilet was so bad he had to shower and change clothes after cleaning it?

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Chatgpt is very confused about human habits such as pooping

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

MK-Ultramarathon posted:

no one ever taught him how to clean a toilet so he just climbs right in there. it's why he doesn't want to do it in the first place, see

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

MK-Ultramarathon posted:

I could see him getting some splashback on him if he went in all huffy and started going nuts on it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He did it with his elbows to prove he doesn’t know how.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Remember the guy who took the pizza out of the oven with his bare hands?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Quackles posted:

Remember the guy who took the pizza out of the oven with his bare hands?

Lmao I had the same thought. "This is the part I hate..."

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
AITA for telling my wife it is time she went back to work?

quote:

Throwaway account my wife follows my main.

My wife has been out of work since 2018, she had a mental break down during her fifth year of teaching. She has been going to therapy since, and we started marriage counseling during Covid. Reason for marriage counseling was because she thought I was pushing her too hard to go back to work before her and her therapist thought she was ready. I tried to explain many times that was not my intent but realistically speaking for me to keep up with expenses, and retirement contributions I pretty much have to take on extra shifts which sometimes clock in over 18 hours a day, and on average I have been pulling 84 hour weeks. I have been doing this since she stopped working.

We recently had a fight cause I had an extremely rough week and had the conversation again about her going back to work. She opened up with the same line she always does "We do not feel it is the right time yet, she feels I have made great progress and if I rush it I run the risk of losing it." The we being her and therapist. I told her I really do not give a gently caress what her therapist has to say, and I am sick of you hiding behind her words whenever this topic comes up.

She started to cry, telling me she does not like being this way either and I am belittling her due to suffering from mental health issues. I replied saying I do not indeed to belittle you or not take your issues seriously problem is I am running myself ragged, and what happens if I have a mental break? Do you think I will have the luxury of not working? No, I will have to push through my demons.

She said her therapist warned her this would happen sooner or later I would try to manipulate her into doing something she was not ready to do. This is when I really lost it and just let it all out. I did not say anything kind. I told her she insults me for thinking what I am doing is manipulation. I told her I am working these extra shifts so she can be home and bullshit playing games. I told during this entire time you have not even made an effort to improve on certain skills, I told her she can still not cook to save her life, and that was sick of coming home after 12 or 18 hour days just make us dinner cause her idea of making dinner is pretty a pre-made in the oven or ordering out. Among other things, that said she stormed out the house crying yelling and shouting how I am a piece of poo poo, and rather see myself comfortable verse her getting better.

So here I am, I do not feel at the core I am wrong, and while what I said was harsh I think it did have to be said. So reddit was I the asahole here?

Hey I appreciate the replies, going to leave a quick update to answer and clarify what I can. I apologize if I miss something. Thank nonetheless.

Yes, I have been to a couple of sessions with my wife and her therapist. Tbh it largely felt I was getting ganged up on. My wife brought up how I was always tired, so I explained I am working harder to maintain our home. When I suggested part time work would allow me to work less, their counter suggestion was to cut things like saving for retirement, and hold off on paying off debt, and tackle such things after my wife gets better. Then I suggest renting out the house to cover the mortgage and we downsize to an apartment. Her therapist said such a drastic change to her environment could have a negative impact on her depression, and advises against such major life changing events.

During another session she brought up how my suggestion she tries cooking to save is money so we do not order so much. She felt insulted because in terms of money coming in I am making slightly more then our combined income, and she was able to cover her expenses so she does not understand why we are having such a hard time. I was honest, it has less to do with money per-se and more so the fact the amount of hours I have to work to maintain the income. I told her I pretty much am working two fulltime jobs. The cooking or doing things around the house was dropped fairly quickly and became a critic on how i cannot mange money since I am making more, yet I never had issues when she was working with how she spent.

More or less every session became what I could do to help my wife, and I get it her therapist has to look out for my wife and generally my concerns are small compared to my wife's. My wife is not a huge fan of our marriage counselor because she offers suggestions that go against her therapist.

My friend has also suggested I speak with a lawyer to see exactly what my options are. After reading many of the comments and thinking back on everything I think I am going to do that. I love my wife and I know she is sick but I am good to no one if i keep up this pace.

Final Edit:

Thank you so much for the replies and advice, was a slow morning only had one field call so I was looking over the thread with a colleague and close friend. After talking I have decided to put in a request for two weeks vacation. During that time I am going to relax with my friends play some Baldurs Gate 3 and also get my poo poo together. Going to speak with a lawyer and see what my options are cause I was young and dumb and much of her debt is mine because I cosigned and have a joint account. I will go to the doctor for the first time in four years and make sense everything is still working as it should. During this time my friend said I could crash at their place, so I am going to take him up on that offer.

This will be my final post here though, going over this I made this post for all the wrong reasons. This is something that should not have been posted publicly and I was petty for that. Even so, I thank everyone because a lot of what was said was what I needed to hear. I do not have much in terms of a family both my parents passed. Thanks for the tough love. Something has to change, and if my wife is unable I have to do it. I am young, I should be enjoying my life I am not even 30 yet as my friend said. I aged so much in these last five years, it is scary my friend showed me pictures from before all this happened. I want to go back to the person I was then.

I agree I was the rear end in a top hat for what I said, but I do not regret it it was a wake-up call I needed.

Dude's working 84 hour weeks to support his wife and cooking meals for five years and her therapist is saying he's still not doing enough.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

She's loving the therapist.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Some therapists are just terrible and validate themselves by telling their patients whatever they want to hear.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Some therapists are just terrible and validate themselves by telling their patients whatever they want to hear.

My last therapist seemed to think her job was to validate me/tell me what she thought I wanted to hear. Which… wasn’t what I wanted actually. It was really odd. Fortunately my new therapist actually asks me questions about the things I say 🙃

Here’s some wedding drama:
AITA for calling my wife insecure and selfish on our wedding day

quote:

I (28m) and my wife (26f) got married last Wednesday and the ceremony was amazing.

My wife was very strict on the fact that no guest is allowed to wear white, which is understandable because for females that’s considered rude or bad luck at weddings i think.

The reception was going well too, until I noticed my wife walking over to the bathroom with her face held in her hands.

Obviously I could tell my wife was upset as we’ve been together for three years now and I can tell when she’s upset.

I rushed across the room telling guests “one minute” as I hurried by them. Once I got to the bathroom I knocked on the door and informed my wife that it was me at the door.

After a few minutes i heard the door unlock and open. When I got in a saw my wife sitting on the floor with mascara running down her cheeks.

I asked what was wrong and she told me that one of our nephews was wearing white jeans and a white bow tie. I immediately thought to myself how she was completely over re acting because he’s a six year old child and had no idea that you can’t wear white to a wedding.

I told her she was over re acting but in a much nicer way and I said that she should go enjoy the reception and forget about the whole thing. She eventually texted her sister to come to the bathroom and fix her makeup so she could go back out and have a good night.

After a while I saw her talking to my sister, the mom of our nephew, and I thought she was just making conversation. About an hour later my sister pulled me aside and berated me for my wife’s behaviour. She said my wife had asked her and her son to leave unless she had a change of clothes for him.

This was far from okay to me so I asked my wife to talk and explained everything my sister told me, my wife said she was completely in the right for what she asked and i told her that if she kicks my family out then I will happily leave too. My wife started crying again and saying that this is her day and she doesn’t want it to be ruined by our nephew. This angered me because I had enough of her ruining our day over something silly. I then said she was not only selfish but that she was insanely insecure if she’s worried about a six year old looking better than her.

My wife’s been staying with her mother since the wedding and we haven’t spoken once. Her mom reached out to me this morning and said that I need to apologise right away for being “out of line”

I really don’t believe i’m in the wrong here so what do you think? AITA?

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Tarkus posted:

Some therapists get caught in the "supportive therapy" loop where they think the best way to treat depression or whatever is to just make everyone be really nice and supportive to their client and it'll go away on its own, rather than managing cognitive distortions or developing skills to cope with depressive thoughts. Supportive therapy has its place but it's gotta be followed up by actually doing something.

That or she's loving the therapist.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Crocobile posted:

Here’s some wedding drama:
AITA for calling my wife insecure and selfish on our wedding day

I'm assuming annulment is cheaper than divorce, so do what you need to do, OP.

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat
From legaladviceUK, a feelgood morality tale about greed...
What do we do with a clients property if they do not honour the contract we have and we hold the property?

quote:

My hobby is restoring guitars, and I work the occasional Saturday in a music shop. We took in a pretty battered but rare American guitar for restoration a few months ago. The guitar was rare and but in very poor condition. Once restored it should have been worth 4-5 times the value. The customer said he wanted to sell it once the restore had been done.

It was an unusual job and the shop owner agreed with the customer that he and I would take 50% of the uplifted value once restored as a fee for the restoration and commission on the sale. He signed a contract and we took it in.

As normal I photographed the guitar all over to and did some research about its provenance. Turns out it was owned by a famous musician and we let the customer know in case he just wanted it returned. He told us in an email to continue with the restore.

I worked on it and restored it to a state that made it a good instrument again but kept the weathered nature of the body so that it looked like the guitar in the photos I found of it being used. I cleaned up the signs of neglect and was pretty happy with the result.

Because of its providence we asked an auction house to value it and they came back with a value up to 10 times our original estimate unrestored and up to 50 times as it was now.

The customer now wants us to give the guitar back to him and pay us for the restoration based on the original estimates. We have refused and have asked for half its appraised increase or for half the increase in value its to be sold on the open market. The auction house we contacted are confident in the new appraisal and say it might go for even more at auction.

He has sent us a registered letter demanding its return for a nominal payment. We are pretty sure that our contract is valid, and so is the auction house, but what are the legalities of keeping the guitar until this is sorted out or do we have to give it back to him in its restored state and risk taking him to court over our loss?

quote:

I have some suspicions based on his actions and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have the cash to pay us without selling. I don’t know how he came into possession but that will come through the process of the auction.

quote:

After a little back and forth we contacted the artist in question to establish authenticity. The guitar in question had gone missing many years before during a European leg of a tour. They provided evidence that it was stolen during the tour.

After taking advice we flew to US and handed the guitar back to the artist in question in person before watching the show from backstage.

Reward money covered our travel costs, but the concert experience was priceless.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

WIBTA for sabotaging my boyfriend's hookup with his girlfriend by filling his sex playlist with DJ Crazytimes

This feels like terf propaganda in the vein of the infamous 'beloved' post.

Anyway, content:

AITA for defending my trans friend

quote:

My (15m) best friend (16m) who I’ll call T, came out to me as trans a few years ago and of course I was completely fine with it and have learned to respect and use their pronouns. I hadn’t really experienced reactions with trans people before and if I’m being honest I didn’t really support it until my friend came out and I realised that not supporting trans people was a lovely thing to do.

This year I became friends with a girl I’ll call B and we became very close, I had mentioned T to her before but the two have never met. After a while I got a random text from B asking if T used to be female, I texted T and asked what I should say and he told me to just tell her as she already probably knows. So I did. And AB’s response was “oh, she’s an it”.

I was astonished and furious at her response, not only had she disrespected his pronouns but made fun of him by calling him an “it”. I went off on B talking about how rude and disrespectful she was and how she was a horrible person. She claimed she didn’t have a problem with trans people but just thought they were a bit weird and I called her a heartless bitch.

B said to me that what she did was justified as I had made fun of her friends in the past, which is technically true. B has a friend, G. G has been an awful person to me in the past which I won’t get in to, she’s also just been an annoying person who followed my friend group around and continued to stay with us even when we expressed we didn’t like her and didn’t want her following us.

So given my hatred towards G I have said some unkind things about her, commenting on her looks, personality etc. I know that it’s shallow but my friends did it so I just joined in, but In my opinion it isn’t on the same level as making fun of trans people as they’ve done nothing wrong. B claimed I was just as bad as her and could not criticise her for making fun.

So please let me know, am I the rear end in a top hat?

(Post) forgot to mention this In the go post but the reason B asked if T used to be female was because me, T AND G all went to the same school before the one we are currently at and G new T as female and when finding out he was male decided the best thing to do was tell lots of people he used to be female.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Tarkus posted:

Can't be, the therapist definitely isn't her type. She doesn't like guys with glasses and she absolutely hates moustaches, especially bushy little pencil moustaches that match their big black eyebrows. She's also outspoken about how much she hates guys with long hair and his hair is just as long and voluminous as hers is. During the three-way therapy sessions the two of them could barely stand to be in the same room together and were constantly making excuses about why they had to leave before the other one got back, it's surprising enough that they're able to maintain a working patient-therapist relationship let alone an affair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Fatty posted:

From legaladviceUK, a feelgood morality tale about greed...
What do we do with a clients property if they do not honour the contract we have and we hold the property?

Meanwhile, in a nearby parallel universe...

AITA I stole Willie Nelson's guitar, had it restored, and now the repair shop is demanding 10x what we agreed to fix it and are asking uncomfortable questions about where I got it

quote:

Now I know the title makes me sound like a thief but...