Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

petit choux posted:

So is there still a mob of chumps hanging around outside MAL with pistols ready to give their lives for their god-king?

begun the chud wars have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

petit choux posted:

So is there still a mob of chumps hanging around outside MAL with pistols ready to give their lives for their god-king?

it takes just one bullet to win the mind war

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

petit choux posted:

a lot of those people are in jail over 1/6 and I think the 1/6 prosecutions spooked any of the other small business tyrants that would have joined

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
[toop] This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Oh that was the old title never mind.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if you own 7 ford dealerships in the Dallas area is it worth going to prison to protest for Donald trump

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

he was joking

it was a joke

Advancing deadly malicious poo poo as "just joking" is a long and hallowed tradition among Nazis.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

his best case is winning the presidency again

yeah it's gonna be an amazing election cycle. it the GOP kicks trump out of the nomination then he has no choice but to be 3rd party as leverage

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

petit choux posted:

some of us have flags

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:911:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

neutral milf hotel posted:

yeah it's gonna be an amazing election cycle. it the GOP kicks trump out of the nomination then he has no choice but to be 3rd party as leverage

And taking all the gop fundraising with him lmao

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hail Satan

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

good thinking cuz, just bring more dudes with you to dilute your creepiness

Only registered members can see post attachments!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

WarMECH posted:

so whats the over under of him fleeing the country at this point

rico charges aint no joke

Israel would take him.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

*click*

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Glad this can all finally be put behind us and we can move on from the 2016 election and focus on other issues

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

euphronius posted:

trumps best case is only being convicted on 20% of the felonies he’s charged with and negotiating house arrest

A jury of 12 random hog americans still needs to be willing to convict him.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Let's see Donny wiggle his way out of this one!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mcmagic posted:

A jury of 12 random hog americans still needs to be willing to convict him.

juries are from Manhattan Atlanta and DC

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Fuckin RICO charges lmao

RICO

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

she's back! it's absolutely not too late for her to decide to run 2024

lol replace Kamala with Hillary Wow! President Trump!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm going to have to get a new candle if there are any more indictments!

Lmao and also, cool plants

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

lol replace Kamala with Hillary Wow! President Trump!

joe could easily slot back into the vp

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is telling the governor to overthrow an election on Twitter “overt”?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

uh…

um . hmm

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

uh…

um . hmm

Checkmate!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
I love knowing his tweets are parts of many official court records

we can only hope our posts lead such grand lives!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mcmagic posted:

Israel would take him.

Huh, I was thinking the same thing about Saudi Arabia.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

WITCH HUNT!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Hell yes, more Trump content. He's going to get to the bottom of this!

William Bear has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Aug 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!

:whitewater: