Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eyyyy, I'm cryin heeeeaaaaaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

euphronius posted:

Hes not surrendering.

never give up, never surrender

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Spoondick posted:

this polycule thing seems to get a lot of people into trouble

Theoretically they can be made up of well adjusted adults

But in practice it's almost always the couple you know who has no business being in a relationship in the first place adding even messier people to the equation

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
very smart to hold on to the Complete and Total Exoneration report until after you get indicted

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

even if they all walk it's gonna be funny as poo poo to see trump and rudy sweating their asses off in a courtroom on tv for possibly weeks

Terp lacks the stamina for that. He needs constant gratification (and/or drugs) or else he runs out of steam. I can't see him sitting through any proceeding as long as that without doing some more crimes.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Consummate Professional posted:

very smart to hold on to the Complete and Total Exoneration report until after you get indicted

the best brain

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

That reminds me: did OJ ever find the Real Killer?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Curious to know how many people will come out in support of Trump considering the state of everything and Bidens historically low approval rating.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dont understand why they do not simply indict the unindicted coconspirators given that they also conspired

There's got to be some point where people felt like they were just suckered into it and were willing to testify or provide a statement just to get out of this mess.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

Curious to know how many people will come out in support of Trump considering the state of everything and Bidens historically low approval rating.

bidns approval rating this far from an election isnt really relevant.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Wow, president Christie...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

no one will serve time lol this is all a farce

I think one or two of the minor players will serve some time like Manafort and Michael Cohen did but only to give the illusion that it's not a farce (it's a farce)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

thats right

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

euphronius posted:

bidns approval rating this far from an election isnt really relevant.

It's true. He could fall off his bike and shatter his hip

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

trump got a RICO charge and yet the funniest thing about all this is how many times they had to type out “Chesebro” in official court documents

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Death By The Blues posted:

probably gonna suppress turnout of both parties but more so for republicans assuming trump wins nomination because the entire election cycle will be trump on trial and trump whining like a bitch about being on trial... joe biden will continue to run on the not trump platform and probably drag his decrepit rear end across the finish line first

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

this is all extremely good news ...... for ˇjeb!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

WeaponX posted:

trump got a RICO charge and yet the funniest thing about all this is how many times they had to type out “Chesebro” in official court documents

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

trump will win lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Spoondick posted:

probably gonna suppress turnout of both parties but more so for republicans assuming trump wins nomination because the entire election cycle will be trump on trial and trump whining like a bitch about being on trial... joe biden will continue to run on the not trump platform and probably drag his decrepit rear end across the finish line first

inflation

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Spoondick posted:

this polycule thing seems to get a lot of people into trouble

you should probably start working on moving out

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/limitlessjest/status/1691289493842862081

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

trump will win lol

of course

but it will be some content for us until primary season really begins

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the guiltiest criminal to ever crimed with enough incontrovertible evidence to fill the library of congress and yet he will somehow wriggle his way out of this jam like all the rest

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

there's a new forgiato blow single dropping later this week that explains why the indictment lacks legal merit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I understand the psychic need to assume nothing will happen to him, but no one knows what is going to happen and 3 of the 4 jurisdictions are unlikely to have rapid trumpers in the jury pool. those that are in will get weeded out through voir dire. the juries will probably be normal, boring people who dont think about politics all the time and post on cspam

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i cant believe how excited i am about the ramaswamy campaign!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

12 angry ken bones

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

i cant believe how excited i am about the ramaswamy campaign!

votes beyond measure, outlander

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Haha, I missed this from last night.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1691273151814967296

Do you think Manafort was proud to see someone surpass him in the field of Crimes?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Jiub!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1691198422647209984?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
is this like the ideologic schism now with two tarrimps

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao the reply guy singularity is forming

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

test.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

William Bear posted:

Haha, I missed this from last night.

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1691273151814967296

Do you think Manafort was proud to see someone surpass him in the field of Crimes?

well yeah that's like his kink

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Red Baron posted:

lmao the reply guy singularity is forming

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

I understand the psychic need to assume nothing will happen to him, but no one knows what is going to happen and 3 of the 4 jurisdictions are unlikely to have rapid trumpers in the jury pool. those that are in will get weeded out through voir dire. the juries will probably be normal, boring people who dont think about politics all the time and post on cspam

this is an outrage