Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

dueling trump threads, two houses both alike in dignity (none)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
His mycrimes is longer, their response is worse, the public is angry. I'm not saying anything in particular will happen. But imagine pretending like this poo poo is boring. It's the only interesting thing happening in politics right now aside from watching Biden dry.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump's riggers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

euphronius posted:

nixon era was smack dab in the middle of realignment and not very comparable to today.

This and also, the media infrastructure that exists and influences voters might as well make this an entirely different country from what it was.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

have fun texas!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

His mycrimes is longer, their response is worse, the public is angry. I'm not saying anything in particular will happen. But imagine pretending like this poo poo is boring. It's the only interesting thing happening in politics right now aside from watching Biden dry.

the public does not give a single poo poo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

this thread puts hair on your chest because the other thread has a.lo pee shah

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1691213167689437185
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1691218971876261888

The folksy AstroTurf idiot thinks those people north of Richmond are bad but not the man in his expensive golf club that this dude wouldn’t be able to afford and would be kicked out of.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Spoondick posted:

alas, posted bond after 24 hours in jail... however

you're a soverign citizen but you're also a PTA member, curious

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Pretty sure polling indicates otherwise, big messy bullshit is what everyone loves and is why TLC is so popular

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

WoodrowSkillson posted:

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1687254804953796610?s=20

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

That's not even the public, that's Republicans! The public cares way more.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

looking forward to the messaging about how trump CAN be prez from jail, so please still vote for him OK?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

he will never be in prison and will not be convicted

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

That's not even the public, that's Republicans! The public cares way more.

lmao its over a year till the election what few legs this has will be long gone by then and replaced by something else.

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

Spoondick posted:

this thread puts hair on your chest because the other thread has a.lo pee shah

the pee shah is who tonrp would have selected to rule iran after the army coup

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
But what about the fact that trump is constitutionally ineligible to run for office because of violating the oath of office circa that civil war amendment ? Federalist society brought that one out, you really think all the originalists are going to just pretend that doesn't exist?!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1691213167689437185

The folksy AstroTurf idiot thinks those people north of Richmond are bad but not the man in his expensive golf club that this dude wouldn’t be able to afford and would be kicked out of.

:monocle:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

lmao its over a year till the election what few legs this has will be long gone by then and replaced by something else.

the trials will being going on through next summer.

You have contracted PFC doom brain. Very sad!

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the US will never fall. we will never get something so cool and good. this system will endure everything and will still be pumping out marvel movies in 2065

We will make movies in Hollywood to export to China, the new America.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

did anybody say polis?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

But what about the fact that trump is constitutionally ineligible to run for office because of violating the oath of office circa that civil war amendment ? Federalist society brought that one out, you really think all the originalists are going to just pretend that doesn't exist?!

yeah

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

WoodrowSkillson posted:

he will never be in prison and will not be convicted

Next time you see PFC, tell him to post his sig.

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

shyduck posted:

you're a soverign citizen but you're also a PTA member, curious

let this be a lesson: no joinder. not even once

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
what are republicans supposed to do? let the biden crime syndicate remain in power? please

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

Pillbug

Asproigerosis posted:

lol good one

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Based off forums culture if you want to have fun n post about trump getting in trouble u gotta do it in the UFO thread

"Jailed trump" is a cryptid

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It's very funny how all these chuds (including ones I know personally) are worried about how charging tump is "drity politics and dangerous to the unity of the country"

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

mcmagic posted:

It's very funny how all these chuds (including ones I know personally) are worried about how charging tump is "drity politics and dangerous to the unity of the country"

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

death to amerikkka

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

euphronius posted:

You have contracted PFC doom brain. Very sad!

The tenant has become the landlord.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
no one fuckn knows what is going to happen or how anything will shake out maybe just try enjoying the laughs along the way

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

trump will never be arrested, i say as i start digging up my own goalposts attached to powered down monitors. he will die before he's ever convicted, i say as i try to jam the receipts of trump mcd's doordash orders splayed over my desk into the shredder

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

new kind of cat posted:

no one fuckn knows what is going to happen or how anything will shake out maybe just try enjoying the laughs along the way

this cat gets it

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Donald trump will die in prison and ascend to godhood

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
letters from fulton county jail by donald j trunmp, coming soon to an amazon near you

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
a revised edition of A Lesson Before Dying where donald trump learns humility from a telepathic gorilla

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

letters from fulton county jail by donald j trunmp, coming soon to an amazon near you

which of the other indictees will be the ghost writer for "My Deals"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This is a good look for Christie. Not gonna lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

petit choux posted:

This is a good look for Christie. Not gonna lie.

he would definitely pull ahead of kamala in the dem primary