Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ben Nerevarine posted:

is that… Douglas Hofstadter? :goofy:

that's andy warhol the horse, idk who the non-trump guy is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

CODChimera posted:

this really is a witch hunt huh

duh. do you not listen to a single word the president says??

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

great to be posting here, in The One True Thread

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

do you think trump ever jokes that kimberly is older than melanie

You know he wouldn't let that go without slipping in the knife.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Gödel, Escher, Trump

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Trump is immortal. He has inside him blood of kings. He has no rival. No man can be his equal.

Take me to the future of this wooor-orld

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

new kind of cat posted:

i’ve seen several variations of this format and none of them make any fuckn sense and i have no idea if they’re real or some sort of meme or if the portal to hellworld is simply growing stronger

Stephenson said there's a natural tendency for the internet to get littered with bad information/misinformation until it reaches equilibrium with the good info. He called things like this "bogons." Not sure how serious he really was but it was a good little idea.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

ex post facho posted:

Starting a 2 week sesh break, wish me luck

Lol, two weeks. Try at least 30 days if you want the high highs. Lmao owned!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Many people are saying that i have the blood of kings, and it's true, folks! It's called genes!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Increasingly indicted/elated

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

b'goons

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lidle hungwy bogons

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Many people are saying that i have the blood of kings, and it's true, folks! It's called genes!

Let's give a beautiful round of applause to those lovable Hapsburgs, very special, we love em don't we folks. Thank you, yes, great crowd tonight

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

duh. do you not listen to a single word the president says??

it's just tough to accept the democrats are imprisoning their political opponents...stalin would be proud...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

:yooge: MAGA cartna

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the Blood Pipe to gently caress Tomb to Drug Attic pipeline

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

wow two threads for our president! not many people not named hitler can claim that cspam achievement

Akaiku
May 17, 2013

CODChimera posted:

it's just tough to accept the democrats are imprisoning their political opponents...stalin would be proud...

I'd think he'd still hate liberals? Could be wrong though.
Probably would have made good optics though, "See those capitalists are locking up anyone who disagrees over nothing, let alone something important. See what they call freedom" etc.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

VERY SENATORIAL

quote:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) has filed a lawsuit accusing the trustees of her late husband's estate of financial elder abuse.

The California Democrat has filed three lawsuits this summer, including one filed Aug. 8, against the co-trustees of the estate of her late husband Richard Blum alleging she has been unable to access any of his assets and seeking the appointment of a temporary trustee to manage it, reported the San Francisco Chronicle.

“Unless the Court orders the Trustees to do so, they will continue to refuse to fund [the trust for Feinstein] in violation of [Blum’s] Trust’s clear directive," the lawsuit alleges.

The suit also reveals the 98-year-old senator, whose mental fitness and physical health have been questioned recently, had executed a limited durable power of attorney July 23 allowing her daughter to act as her representative in litigation.

Steven Braccini, the attorney representing co-trustees Michael Klein and Marc Scholvinck, has previously said they never denied disbursements to Feinstein and had paid her $125,000 each quarter, but the new lawsuit argues their claims are misleading.

“The Trustees have failed to respond to any requests for disbursements, which is a de facto denial,” the suit states.

The lawsuit seeks their removal as trustees of the estate and alleges they had paid for gifts to Blum's three daughters, who the suit claims will inherit at least $22 million after Feinstein's death if the money is available, but Braccini denied the allegations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

VERY SENATORIAL

Rich fucks

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Chris Christie is so bad for America, while being the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. He left New Jersey with an 8% approval rating, a record low, and was tied up for years with the worst scandal in NJ history - Bridgegate. Some day, I will tell you how he got out of that morass. Now, all he does is attack me, spewing woke, radical lies. Christie is a sad, pathetic slob who begged me for jobs in my Administration and is bitter that I didn’t give him any of them. Stone cold loser!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Thank you Matt!! You are a Great American Patriot.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

new kind of cat posted:

cspam is always wrong everyone here is hosed in the brain any predictions of the future are WEAK and USELESS

many such cases,
also didn’t read this post

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
there’s no way trump knows what morass means aside from more rear end

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Christie went woke. You hate to see it.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

who’s Rich?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The 4th person in line to the presidency is accusing her family(and not her staff) of elder abuse

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
somehow i doubt that bridgegate is the worst scandal in nj history

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Perhaps conservatorships are just a rich person's legal way to abuse old people and the infirmed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

problem with running this as a rico case is everything such a hosed up clusterfuck there is no real chain of command in the way youd see with the mafia

I’m going to guess trump was in command

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

The 4th person in line to the presidency is accusing her family(and not her staff) of elder abuse

working hard, thank you

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Bethamphetamine posted:

it's really hosed up people would take advantage of confused elderly people like that and make them senator

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Chris Christie is so bad for America, while being the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. He left New Jersey with an 8% approval rating, a record low, and was tied up for years with the worst scandal in NJ history - Bridgegate. Some day, I will tell you how he got out of that morass. Now, all he does is attack me, spewing woke, radical lies. Christie is a sad, pathetic slob who begged me for jobs in my Administration and is bitter that I didn’t give him any of them. Stone cold loser!

Christie creme has got him shook

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

wtf lol u got bigger problems

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lol I know there's no reason to care about Greg Gutfeld or what he says but apparently he went on a thing today about how there wouldn't be any crime if women ceased to exist. Now that's high-quality brain worm.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

CODChimera posted:

wtf lol u got bigger problems

problems don't get much bigger than chris christie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Christie just overtook DeSantis in the New Hampshire polls. It'll be all Christie all the time until Christie falls or Vivek rises. (or DeSantis regains ground, lol)