Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
i dont even need a.bedside table now

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

all my posting pals are going to help me decorate my 1st apartment because a.lo hasn't closed this thread

do you have a cordless drill and bit set, and a simple toolkit?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen posted:

a lo sucks!?!?!

many are saying this

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

I will close this thread (the better one) so the other can thrive. Thank you for having me as your OP. See you later.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey posted:

do you have a cordless drill and bit set, and a simple toolkit?

I'll need a toolkit to take care of poo poo at some point. I can just borrow from friends for now

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

sinnesloeschen posted:

TWO EPITRNGP THREADS

NHD FUCKIN DEAD

Rip

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

A.lo what anime wall scrolls would you recommend?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Buddykins, as your Guide in the Digital and Flesh Realms, here is my advice: Have you looked into Crime to pay for new furniture?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Buddykins I have a TV you can have but its local pickup only in seattle.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's the chair of the Coffee County (Georgia) Republican Party (with the short haircut) taking a selfie with one of the Trump people she let into the county board of elections office while they were there to illegally copy data from the voting equipment for Trump

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

At work I insinuated the Maui fire came from space lasers and my coworker called me a dumbass for believing we've been to space

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/danarubinstein/status/1691526266313191424

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

Buddykins I have a TV you can have but its local pickup only in seattle.

i also have one in PA

it doesn't work, but if bet you tried hard enough you could figure out how to replace the backlight

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

He wants to tempt himself with nubile relatives

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

At work I insinuated the Maui fire came from space lasers and my coworker called me a dumbass for believing we've been to space

:owned:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Blpodykin, I have a lot of furniture in my garage id be willing to sell u for cheap or free. I live probably 3 days drive away

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

titty_baby_ posted:

He wants to tempt himself with nubile relatives

who doesnt

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Has NY ever elected a normal mayor. What's up with that?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Eric Adams is one of the craziest motherfuckers of all time.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just deliver all of your furniture to me and i will pay the shipping cost and will take a picture with myself in it with each individual item in frame and also the entire apartment. Give me a green end table, a yellow entertainment center, paintings, wall scrolls, and i will hang them up and keep them

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If all these goons offers fall through, there's an IKEA near Cin City you could check out.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

tacodaemon posted:

here's the chair of the Coffee County (Georgia) Republican Party (with the short haircut) taking a selfie with one of the Trump people she let into the county board of elections office while they were there to illegally copy data from the voting equipment for Trump

euhpronkus, I have a question about taking a selfie of yourself and your co-conspirators while you're doing a crime

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

isnt ikea expensive

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RobbyBrod/status/1691526012524240896

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

Buddykins posted:

isnt ikea expensive

It's cheap poo poo that's why we all got our stuff their in college.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'd recommend buying used but I'd also be paranoid about bed bugs.

gentlemen, this is the trump thread.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

isnt ikea expensive

I got a couch for a decent price. I wouldn't consider it real furniture though lol.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Buddykins posted:

isnt ikea expensive

no it's cheap garbage

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Buddykins posted:

isnt ikea expensive
Depends what you buy. They're pretty good with housewares, everything else is hit or miss

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zeriel posted:

dems are insane in the membrane

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

turmp threads should be able to easily fade away until they die and yet they keep them alive and punish those who try to kill them...curious....

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Zeriel posted:

debungler was actually a fine mayor in context tbh

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1691544486365552640?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

just deliver all of your furniture to me and i will pay the shipping cost and will take a picture with myself in it with each individual item in frame and also the entire apartment. Give me a green end table, a yellow entertainment center, paintings, wall scrolls, and i will hang them up and keep them

You're gonna pay a lot for shipping like 2,500 miles but okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
buddykins, get an electric recliner that goes almost vertical, you can thanks me later

if you ever have guests tell them to sit on the floor while you lord over them on your electric throne