Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

namtab up against metis?
hard call but as much as i want to see metis defeated and claim baton supremacy for myself i still respect them as an opponent - i cant say thay about namtab
so i will, begrudingly, cheer for metis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Megamissen posted:

In Your Haus PPV
13th of August 2023

20-man Royal Rumble 19:21
Special Stipulation: Winner becomes #1 contender for the Hardcore Flamewar Belt
code:
Entrant			Entry	Exit	RngTime	Rank	Elim #	Eliminator
01 ThatBasqueGuy	00:00	01:12	01:12	20(+0)	0	lobster shirt
02 Inexplic.Humblebrag	00:00	03:44	03:44	19(+1)	0	KungFu Grip			
03 lobster shirt	00:36	10:08	09:32	13(+5)	1	Crescent Wrench	
04 Crescent Wrench	01:12	17:00	15:48	6 (+11)	4	the unjust forces of circumstance
05 FilthyImp		01:49	04:32	02:43	18(-2)	0	Crescent Wrench
06 KungFu Grip		02:25	13:44	11:19	7 (+8)	4	Tias
07 Larry Parrish	03:01	04:36	01:35	17(-3)	0	tmfc
08 tmfc			03:37	04:57	01:20	16(-3)	1	KungFu Grip
09 neoaxd		04:13	08:53	04:40	14(-2)	0	Tawal
10 Jeremor		05:03	06:20	01:17	15(-4)	0	Crescent Wrench
11 Tawal		05:40	12:51	07:11	9 (+1)	2	Spooder-Mun
12 Vyelkin		06:14	11:25	05:11	10(-1)	0	Tawal
13 ARRGHPLEASENONONONO	06:52	10:31	03:39	12(-4)	0	KungFu Grip
14 Zodium		07:29	11:03	03:34	11(-4)	0	KungFu Grip
15 biosterous		10:01	--:--	11:01	1 (+5)	1
16 Hot Diggity!		11:11	13:19	02:08	8 (-3)	0	Crescent Wrench
17 Tias			11:47	17:52	06:05	4 (+0)	2	Danaru
18 Spooder-Mun		12:23	18:49	06:26	3 (+0)	1	Danaru
19 Bastard Tetris	13:00	17:17	04:17	5 (-3)	0	Danaru
20 Danaru		14:01	21:02	07:01	2 (-1)	3	biosterous

Just look at those beautiful stats. I may have been knocked out after a marathon performance, but you can't hold me down. The iron Cardassian is coming for that PYF title!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Megamissen posted:

namtab up against metis?
hard call but as much as i want to see metis defeated and claim baton supremacy for myself i still respect them as an opponent - i cant say thay about namtab
so i will, begrudingly, cheer for metis

im going to steal the baton and club you with it

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Namtab posted:

im going to steal the baton and club you with it

if you tried to handle a baton it would make tamako during the middle of the movie look like tamako at the end of the movie

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

didnt watch it

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
You adtrws need to stop fighting amongst each other, and figure out how one of your animes got into CCCC and displaced me! You've a huge roster of posting pals, you should work together! I've a mind to let filthyimp win tonight just to bolster his standing in your crew!

Harold and I can't risk that many allies, being USPol(weed) posters... bastard offspring of D&D. Our ideas our so powerful that they must be protected from the uninitiated that ceaselessly try to infiltrate us.

And speaking of weed,, the higher I get, the more it's gonna come down on Ohtori Akio. I've NEVER seen this dude hit a gravity bong and then explain political and information conditions via star trek and metal gear solid. NOT loving ONCE.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i was excited for my match tonight because i am a big fan of mia goth but then someone explain to me that this was different pearl and now i am angry and piss and going to kick rear end!!11

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

BRJurgis posted:

You adtrws need to stop fighting amongst each other, and figure out how one of your animes got into CCCC and displaced me! You've a huge roster of posting pals, you should work together! I've a mind to let filthyimp win tonight just to bolster his standing in your crew!

Harold and I can't risk that many allies, being USPol(weed) posters... bastard offspring of D&D. Our ideas our so powerful that they must be protected from the uninitiated that ceaselessly try to infiltrate us.

And speaking of weed,, the higher I get, the more it's gonna come down on Ohtori Akio. I've NEVER seen this dude hit a gravity bong and then explain political and information conditions via star trek and metal gear solid. NOT loving ONCE.

have you decided what subforum you will take refuge in?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

BRJurgis posted:

There was a schism between those who heeded my call to action and joined the path of good and truth and those who saw my call and joined me in representing ADTRW

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...

Megamissen posted:

have you decided what subforum you will take refuge in?

Refuge? Exile! This has only set me on a path to something greater.

I am (at least for now) the holder of the Dishonor title, and nothing is out of bounds. No thought or act too machievellian, narcissistic, or downright psychopathic. I'll get my revenge if I have to do it one wrestler at a time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

BRJurgis posted:

Refuge? Exile! This has only set me on a path to something greater.

I am (at least for now) the holder of the Dishonor title, and nothing is out of bounds. No thought or act too machievellian, narcissistic, or downright psychopathic. I'll get my revenge if I have to do it one wrestler at a time.

He's in D&D.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LIVE!

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

I think a big part of what makes this whole project fun is that everybody else is engaged and has a chance to interact with the SAW universe and the streams! I'm glad to have been able to create a little bit of what's going on, and to that point, I introduce: The Namtab Wheel! Everyone feel free to spin the "Will Namtab win or lose?" wheel and post results in chat!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

tawal posted:

I think a big part of what makes this whole project fun is that everybody else is engaged and has a chance to interact with the SAW universe and the streams! I'm glad to have been able to create a little bit of what's going on, and to that point, I introduce: The Namtab Wheel! Everyone feel free to spin the "Will Namtab win or lose?" wheel and post results in chat!

thank you, works precisely as intended

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS

tawal posted:

Appreciated

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It's a drat shame I didn't win the sneaks, but someday, I'll get to wear more than just the uppers with no soles.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/TalentedDeliciousCiderMau5-Gd6YMfs-3f7hJuCi

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

I don't want to talk about it

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

That was a really fun night.

I am going to take on every mod and lose.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlacidRamshackleGrasshopperPogChamp-aO9YD9I-b6ZkW2Jp

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
BFC supremacy.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/158a48c9-b9bf-49e6-9615-1254ce513590

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Chaotic title changes tonigh!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Saw people in chat calling my victory tonight an upset. Lol, what a load of bullshit. Boba Pearl is a washed up has-been in the making. Merry Meeple Massacre is the future of this division, everyone else is just a bunch of formless NPCs. Not only are we better wrestlers than you, but I also have magical gems that I can use to curse you. This is totally canon even if they will never appear on screen.

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Snooze Cruise posted:

Saw people in chat calling my victory tonight an upset. Lol, what a load of bullshit. Boba Pearl is a washed up has-been in the making. Merry Meeple Massacre is the future of this division, everyone else is just a bunch of formless NPCs. Not only are we better wrestlers than you, but I also have magical gems that I can use to curse you. This is totally canon even if they will never appear on screen.

There is only room for one witch hatted avatar I'd like a match vs Snooze Cruise please

Shions of Qud

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

verbal enema posted:

There is only room for one witch hatted avatar I'd like a match vs Snooze Cruise please

sounds like someone who is jealous that i have magical gems

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Snooze Cruise posted:

sounds like someone who is jealous that i have magical gems

Curse me all you want I have real fists

Shions of Qud

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

You will have your match next week.

Snooze Cruise vs verbal enema

If verbal enema wins, she gets a magical gem

if Snooze Cruise wins, she gets verbal enema's entrance hat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Let's loving gooooo

Shions of Qud

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Coming This September

TheSwizzler fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Aug 16, 2023

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
That three-faced-nightmare CAW is my favorite thing about video game wrestling, bravo

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Dark Match
TBA Nonsense

Main Card:

Sisal Two-Step vs ghosthorse

Mixed Tag Match - KOs on:
Danaru and W.T Fits vs Solefald and hot cocoa on the couch

Submission Match:
marumaru vs haha what

Two Big Boys Settlin' Their Differences Like Gentlemen
Subjunctive vs Wiggly Wayne DDS
Loser accepts the blame for losing to Jeffrey of YOSPOS and wintertime

Tables Match

Winner challenges next week for the Hardcore Flamewar Title
KungFuGrip vs IGgy IGsen vs ilmucche vs Fellis

Thursday Neon Hardcore Title Match
Extreme Rules

prayer group vs Biosterous

Ladder Match for Metis' Baton

Megamissen vs Metis of the Hallway

Triple Threat

Insetik vs your friend sk vs dromal phrenia

Main Event:

SAW Women's Title Match:
Leraika vs Lady Radia

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Looking forward to seeing marumaru's submission chops

Cant say off the top of my head I've seen them do many so it might be interesting

Shions of Qud

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

TheSwizzler posted:

Coming This September

Jesus christ lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

i think we would have done better if we didnt treat our finishers like mega elixirs