Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

Who's Buggin' Out and Radio Raheem in this scenario?

I think Radio Raheem is one or both of the Klitshcko brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Tendar/status/1691566562082504869

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1691136072955080777?s=20
Big Z has been visiting the whole frontline this week, seemingly

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
All tyrants are thin skinned cowards. i.e Trump.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1691136072955080777?s=20
Big Z has been visiting the whole frontline this week, seemingly

You western fool, the person visiting them is an actor.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

What a nightmare it must be to be bullied by Putin and his cronies.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tunicate posted:

And he played piano with his peepee!!!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Burns posted:

“incompatible with life” - laa fuckin mao.

Iirc "Incompatible with life" doesn't mean "they are dead", it's the polite paramedic way to say "They are so absolutely hosed there was no way to survive that".

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Tunicate posted:

No, no, he is real but he has no power whatsoever, and nazi Azov soldiers laugh in his face during those visits like in that one video from last year

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

Some flyover shots of Bakmut…

Just think, people give Russia a faux pas to do this because ''reasons''

zone
Dec 6, 2016

More Puccian complaining about western artillery and lack of counterbattery means. It will get much worse as time progresses.

e: And they use what artillery they have so much that it decides to denazify itself on its own.
https://twitter.com/GloOouD/status/1691481586967904256?s=20

quote:

In the photo is a burned-out 2C19 "Msta-S" ACS belonging to the 205th separate motorized rifle brigade (military unit 74814, Stavropol Territory).

The 205th Separate Motorized Brigade are the same guys who are responsible for blowing up the dam at the Kakhovskaya HPP. At the moment, they are stationed in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson region.

The Msta, which is in the photo, was undergoing maintenance. Her life was interrupted by an unsuccessfully thrown cigarette butt, which led to the complete burnout of the weapon.

In order to avoid further investigation and, as a result, punishment, the deputy commander of the weapons brigade, lieutenant colonel Yevgeny Kysel, ordered to specify the cause of the loss as "internal self-ignition of the power cable."

zone fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Aug 16, 2023

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

zone posted:

More Puccian complaining about western artillery and lack of counterbattery means. It will get much worse as time progresses.

Don't they read the daily Russian MoD briefings? Yesterday for instance, the glorious Russian armed forces destroyed:
- two Msta-B howitzers
- one U.S.-manufactured M777 artillery system
-Polish-manufactured Krab and Gvozdika self-propelled artillery systems
-two Slovak-manufactured Zuzana-2 self-propelled howitzers
-U.S.-manufactured M109 Paladin and Akatsiya self-propelled artillery systems, as well as D-20 howitzer.
-one U.S.-manufactured AN/TPQ-50 counter-battery radar
-one Msta-B howitzer, and one U.S.-manufactured AN/TPQ-37 counter-battery radar station.
-U.S.-manufactured M777 artillery system
-one Polish-manufactured Krab self-propelled artillery system, as well as one D-20 howitzer
- intercepted four French-manufactured SCALP-EG

Any day now the tide will turn. Doubters will be prosecuted.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Every time someone mentions poo poo like 'multi-polar world' or even worse, 'Russkiy Mir', remember Bakhmut.

Anyway, what is up with all the wood-related insults to Shoigu? IIRC Gherkin called him the 'plywood Marshal', and he's often referred to as the wood-carver or stuff to that effect. Is it a Tuvan thing, like a certain k-word is used for Ukrainians?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

He collects pieces of wood, and is extremely proud of his collection

zone
Dec 6, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

He collects pieces of wood, and is extremely proud of his collection

He also practices woodworking and woodcarving as hobbies. Some of the stuff he made was pretty good too, in addition.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

lmao

that does provide some further context for that supposed letter from the early days of the invasion when he "wrote to putin asking for permission to cut down all forests for lumber"

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
The Hillary the Conqueror avatars are A+ additions to thread

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

boofhead posted:

lmao

that does provide some further context for that supposed letter from the early days of the invasion when he "wrote to putin asking for permission to cut down all forests for lumber"

No, that unfortunately is just what the Russian invaders are doing for fun and profit: https://en.thepage.ua/news/russian-invaders-are-cutting-down-and-selling-ukrainian-woods

Literally steal everything.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

CeeJee posted:

Don't they read the daily Russian MoD briefings? Yesterday for instance, the glorious Russian armed forces destroyed:
- two Msta-B howitzers
- one U.S.-manufactured M777 artillery system
-Polish-manufactured Krab and Gvozdika self-propelled artillery systems
-two Slovak-manufactured Zuzana-2 self-propelled howitzers
-U.S.-manufactured M109 Paladin and Akatsiya self-propelled artillery systems, as well as D-20 howitzer.
-one U.S.-manufactured AN/TPQ-50 counter-battery radar
-one Msta-B howitzer, and one U.S.-manufactured AN/TPQ-37 counter-battery radar station.
-U.S.-manufactured M777 artillery system
-one Polish-manufactured Krab self-propelled artillery system, as well as one D-20 howitzer
- intercepted four French-manufactured SCALP-EG

Any day now the tide will turn. Doubters will be prosecuted.

It's amazing how they manage to parley maybe one week's worth of artillery losses into daily losses for Ukraine, to the point where anyone could tell that if they actually had that much artillery to work with, POCCNR would already be fleeing to Mariupol and Berdyansk.

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/16/booing-and-walkouts-after-the-killers-tell-georgia-audience-russian-is-their-brother

Mr Blyatside

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Why do these naive morons always bring their message of peace to the dictator's victims, and never to the dictator?

Rugz
Apr 15, 2014

PLS SEE AVATAR. P.S. IM A BELL END LOL

I know that it's always 'This is for the domestic audience everyone else knows it is a lie' but are people seriously that servile in the Russian infosphere that they will just nod along with this?

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Jaxyon posted:

They were supposed to be out punishment, not our entertainment... but they forgot this site was mainly for comedy. :grin:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Just pointing out you people look super dumb with your hillary avatars. I bet you're sorry now, for whatever reason?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Rugz posted:

I know that it's always 'This is for the domestic audience everyone else knows it is a lie' but are people seriously that servile in the Russian infosphere that they will just nod along with this?

They nod along with it because they have no choice. These days especially in Puccia saying anything against the state narrative or even hinting that you think the state's narrative is bullshit gets you either paid a visit by some angry neighbors, the police, or the neighbors rat on you and then the police turn up. It's a broken country full of broken people willing to serve Pootin and his gang in any way they can if only to improve their own positions. Those not in this appalling state have learned quickly to keep their mouths shut to avoid being arrested or just disappeared.

e: There was a really nasty incident sometime last month when an eight and a ten year old denounced their own parents to the cops for harboring anti-POCCNR sentiments.

zone fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Aug 16, 2023

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Philonius posted:

Why do these naive morons always bring their message of peace to the dictator's victims, and never to the dictator?

I actually don't think this is the case. The Killers are actually very pro-Ukraine. They cancelled their concerts in Russia to protect the invasions. I mean, they're definitely naive that they didn't realize that Georgians are not very fond of Russians who live In Georgia, even if they aren't one of the occupiers of stolen Georgia land. Their own apology stated that it didn't seem like people were against the idea when the random audience member revealed he was a Russian after he was already on stage.Though 'brothers' comment was definitely ill-advised, even if they just meant 'the people at the concert are all brothers and sisters'.

So while 'naive morons' might be the case, it's not because they like Russia at all.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Hey little man how's it going?

Jesus loving Christ. :blyat:

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Rugz posted:

I'm assuming CBO = Special Military Operation? I kinda know cyrillic and I think the letters kinda match and make sense in my head, but I don't know Russian really.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

Jaxyon posted:

Just to recap this correctly from what I've read, someone with 500+ dollars to spare rage'd and spent all that money on AI generated hillary clintons because
squints at text
people pointed out that Gaddafi was a dictator?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

mmkay posted:

I'm assuming CBO = Special Military Operation? I kinda know cyrillic and I think the letters kinda match and make sense in my head, but I don't know Russian really.

CBO = SVO = Special Military Operation, yes.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

JustCallMeDC posted:

Just to recap this correctly from what I've read, someone with 500+ dollars to spare rage'd and spent all that money on AI generated hillary clintons because
squints at text

Nah, I didn't write anything about Gaddafi and still got hillaried. All we know is that regular posters in the GBS Ukraine thread got hillaried by someone for some reason.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

JustCallMeDC posted:

squints at text
The funniest part was some people paid to get rid of them, only for our friend to give them back their proper Hillary avatar hours later. There had to have been a Hillary Clinton avatar spreadsheet to organize this.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

JustCallMeDC posted:

squints at text

That might have been what set it off initially (who knows what goes on in the head of a mad man) , but anyone who posted anything during a certain window, however mild, got hilldawgd.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And some people, despite being super dumb, and also wrong, still have no hillary avatar. Completely unhinged lunatic behavior.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

beer_war posted:

Nah, I didn't write anything about Gaddafi and still got hillaried. All we know is that regular posters in the GBS Ukraine thread got hillaried by someone for some reason.

lmfao you mean they went loving scorched earth? That's hilarious

Sashimi posted:

The funniest part was some people paid to get rid of them, only for our friend to give them back their proper Hillary avatar hours later. There had to have been a Hillary Clinton avatar spreadsheet to organize this.

I can think of so many better ways to use 500 dollars than jpegs, but at least y'all got laughs for free.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sashimi posted:

Wait, why would someone pay money to replace them!??

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
A strange Hill.jpg to die on indeed

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1691749593556422938

quote:

Russian soldiers from Perm Krai who voluntarily came to wage war against Ukraine are complaining about the lack of financial support (salaries) from their region. Apparently, the blood money is needed to prepare their kids for school and support their huge families. It is unclear how they got by for years before being presented with such a fantastic financial opportunity.
Imagine literally fighting for monkee for free, and then expecting that an appeal will get you paid, instead of making your situation worse.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1691749593556422938

Imagine literally fighting for monkee for free, and then expecting that an appeal will get you paid, instead of making your situation worse.

Unpaid, unfed, conscripted, miserable soldiers has absolutely never backfired in any historical theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

weg posted:

A strange Hill.jpg to die on indeed