Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Somehow managed to make the githyanki people at the mountain pass simply disappear after their dialogue with me which ended with them threatening to kill me. Nice poo poo.

That fight on the bridge is super hard and I got wiped out, then reloaded and spent a bunch of time prepping for it and positioning my guys. Then when I went to initiate it again I passed some background deception check and just resolved the conversation peacefully lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i avoided the whole thing somehow by just chatting with them.

not until after they incinerated some random guards with their dragons lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
Every githyanki fight kicked my rear end for at least an hour lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

who playin lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I am, made it to what seems like the entrance to act 2 in the mountain area but I still have soooo much stuff I haven't done in the Underdark so I'm going back to clean up. Act I is so huge

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

thought it meant release the gnome, not make him fly off the windmill to his death. reloading lol

just did exactly this lmao. not reloading

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

I'm in act 3 and so overwhelmed with stuff to do I've been kind of hit with choice paralysis

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Spent an hour perfectly killing an owlbear and it’s Cub with falling stalactites

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

I’m in the Underdark. I’ve been level 4 for 4 sessions lol.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

thursday when the steam deck gets here :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm still in act 1 lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I haven't accomplished anything in five hours except rob a tomb. This game owns

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

i restarted because i was not happy with some of the decisions i made, and it was making my options way too weird lol... so, i am almost level 5 again. about to start the underdark and really loving how this new playthrough is going in comparison.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

dropped my zero (astarion as my pc) and restarted with the hero (half orc monk who keeps knocking guys over with his staff), about to head back into the druid/tiefling settlement

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Level 5 and just started act 2. My half-orc barbarian is walking a path of rage through the underdark.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
started a half-orc and have just been bullying the goblins into doing what i want like i'm their older brother lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

this game's so goddamn good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Carrying on with my fortnite buddy’s mp game. Druids grove: all the tieflings killed fighting the druids, Druids mopped up by us. Wyll: killed by one of the Druids before recruitment. Astarion: killed during a camp scene. Before we logged off last session he started a massive fight in the goblin camp throwing stones at a bear that turned out to be Halsin and every goblin came to our aid and kicked his rear end. The main quest is just “find a githyanki creche somewhere” it loving rules.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Mekchu posted:

started a half-orc and have just been bullying the goblins into doing what i want like i'm their older brother lol

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Carrying on with my fortnite buddy’s mp game. Druids grove: all the tieflings killed fighting the druids, Druids mopped up by us. Wyll: killed by one of the Druids before recruitment. Astarion: killed during a camp scene. Before we logged off last session he started a massive fight in the goblin camp throwing stones at a bear that turned out to be Halsin and every goblin came to our aid and kicked his rear end. The main quest is just “find a githyanki creche somewhere” it loving rules.

incredible lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

this game rules lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DM me the Bugbear lewds NOW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

E: Wrong window.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

herculon posted:

Level 5 and just started act 2. My half-orc barbarian is walking a path of rage through the underdark.

Underdark is still Act I, the act is really really long

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

E: Wrong window.

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

Underdark is still Act I, the act is really really long

this game keeps getting better and better

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

herculon posted:

this game keeps getting better and better

Yeah I think I'm gonna hit 7 before finishing, it's wild

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This is one of the best games I've ever played

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like most of the companions but it's cool how they conflict with each other and they have items or whatever that other ones want, etc. Seems really thought out which is a breath of fresh rear end in these dark gaming times.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I don't like most of the companions but it's cool how they conflict with each other and they have items or whatever that other ones want, etc. Seems really thought out which is a breath of fresh rear end in these dark gaming times.

cant think of any other games to be excited about lol. no idea what ill play after this as far as new releases go

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

elder scrolls 6..? Lol :(

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

wait. Archeage 2.. New Korean MMO dropping next year. Ill be set lmfao

----------------

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i apparently missed there's a bdsm dude in the goblin temple on my first playthrough and am so happy i just murdered that freak the first time i found them

insane anime posted:

wait. Archeage 2.. New Korean MMO dropping next year. Ill be set lmfao

hopefully you don't get embroiled in the goon guild fishing pact drama lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I actually like how the interface for crafting stuff with alchemy doesn't tell you what they actually do until you craft them and you just have to be like "Elixir of Guileful Movement.... that sounds like something my guy would like"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mekchu posted:

i apparently missed there's a bdsm dude in the goblin temple on my first playthrough and am so happy i just murdered that freak the first time i found them

hopefully you don't get embroiled in the goon guild fishing pact drama lol

Nice. I’m going to have gay sex with him.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Gale just got an inspiration point from reading volo's goblin notes lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leadthumb posted:

Gale just got an inspiration point from reading volo's goblin notes lol

all wizards are nerds, even gale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i call him gale the snail cuz hes fuggin dimwit

----------------