Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Lid posted:

that time she walked to the ring, did nothing, and then walked to the back

and then again

and again

and again

and again

that happened in the very brief period where i got back into wrestling and AEW hadn't started yet, and I gotta say that's no joke her career highlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

forkboy84 posted:

If not for rovert & he's weirdo posts about Lacey I'm not sure I'd remember her at all. Instead I'm cursed to have the phrase "well liked in the back" burned into my memory

His obsession with trying to get this forum to love her was baffling

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hasn’t her entire run been while that dipshit has been forum banned

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
To this day, I am convinced that the sweet tea promo doesn't exist and you can't convince me otherwise.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's real I've seen it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Noted corn dog pitchwoman lacey evans

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

7 days after you see the sweet tea promo you get banned

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The third Gunn produced the sweet tea promo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

The third Gunn produced the sweet tea promo.

I'd believe third Nemeth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the sweet tea promo is how the third nemeth killed someone and went to prison for 15 years

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The funniest Lacey thing was the blackface werewolf incident. I don’t remember much else besides sweet tea and getting pregnant by ric flair (?)

I remember Charlotte and Lacey starting a Royal Rumble and it was the most blatant Spider-Man-pointing-at-Spider-Man image in WWE not counting outright mirror matches.

And yeah, the werewolf thing was hilarious. When I heard the defense that it wasn't blackface, but a werewolf costume, for a second I was willing to give it a pass because maybe they just did a really bad job at relaying fur and it came out looking really unfortunate. Then I saw the design of the character, who was just a black girl with sharp teeth and wolf ears and it became ridiculous again.

But now who will be Dana Warrior's pet project?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I liked when she told Sammy Guavara he needs to learn to work better

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My favorite rovert thing was me listening to a Kris Zellner podcast 7 years ago where he ranked the top 100 wrestlers of all time and the conversation deviated to a discussion of how much a creep & turd rovert was on the Pro Wrestling Only message boards.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

projecthalaxy posted:

Noted corn dogwhistle pitchwoman lacey evans

Hm

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

I liked when she told Sammy Guavara he needs to learn to work better

In an alternate universe, Sammy Guevara is in an interminable feud with The Miz over “cojones size.”

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

super macho dude posted:

My favorite rovert thing was me listening to a Kris Zellner podcast 7 years ago where he ranked the top 100 wrestlers of all time and the conversation deviated to a discussion of how much a creep & turd rovert was on the Pro Wrestling Only message boards.

lol I want to hear this

I found the podcast split into #100-#51 discussion and #50-#1 talk. Any idea which one is more likely to contain the rovert derail?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

haunted bong posted:

In an alternate universe, Sammy Guevara is in an interminable feud with The Miz over “cojones size.”
in an alt universe, sammy guevara would be out injured with a broken neck because his opponent on nxt couldn't catch him on a dive, only one month removed from recovering from blown out knees

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Coaaab posted:

in an alt universe, sammy guevara would be out injured with a broken neck because his opponent on nxt couldn't catch him on a dive, only one month removed from recovering from blown out knees

Sting isn’t in NXT?!!!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Who the gently caress is sammy guevara

Everyone’s talking about the hot new star Stamson Gutierrez who is already out with injuries after a barely trained former college football guy dropped him on his head in his second match

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The funniest Lacey thing was the blackface werewolf incident. I don’t remember much else besides sweet tea and getting pregnant by ric flair (?)

Lacey's list of controversies since the start of 2023 have been pretty noteworthy, and it seems like every time she got caught in one, she was pulled off of TV immediately after.

1) Mocked a fan with Downs Syndrome, which is something even the biggest heels tend to avoid.

2) Returned to TV, just to immediately go on Instagram and talk about how processed foods cause autism.

3) Got into a fight on social media with Sgt. Slaughter and his daughter over her gimmick (which tbf Sgt. Slaughter is a piece of poo poo himself so this one is more of a wash in my eyes).

4) Went on Instagram (again) and went on a rant about how Barbie is woke garbage and how all her and her daughter needs is the great outdoors and fishing stuff. I have a feeling this one might have been the one to be the final straw for WWE, considering Mattel is one of their biggest sponsors.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/sleepingsooty/status/1691834890051039496?t=SYY4w8RhAfJPvDDjq9Ih7w&s=19

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Wow hon you look beautiful

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I thought the graphics were supposed to be better.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

trying to touch the hologram like the people at titanic 3D

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

We’re they intentionally making it look like one of those unsettling giant roller skate lady statues u see on boardwalks

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ugh what the hell Bayley

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Ugh what the hell Bayley

Is there any context for this?

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Are we immediately always badding Bayley like we did to Trent? a few weeks ago?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

Bayley posted herself reading Jordan Peterson on her instagram.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/s...ination-chamber

Sami Zayn posted:

"[The loss at Elimination Chamber] was a little hard, you know, if you want the truth. It was a little hard because it's, and I don't think I'm being controversial when saying this, but I'm not the chosen guy, obviously."

Pylons fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 16, 2023

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fed guys are so lame

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Shard posted:

Who cares. Annihilate the w*man for her accused crimes

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Lid posted:

that time she walked to the ring, did nothing, and then walked to the back

and then again

and again

and again

and again

Weird place for an Alice in Chains cover but ok

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
If the internet knew the political affiliation and reading habits of every person on wwe payroll, the screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth would never end

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

It's true...

He's ain't dead, he ain't the Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Kkn0RuQns

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

rotinaj posted:

If the internet knew the political affiliation and reading habits of every person on wwe payroll, the screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth would never end

lol Ryback's The Secret promo immediately springs to mind

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

rotinaj posted:

it's not hard to figure out. Linda works for trump if you recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUepX_AAmuw

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

kalensc posted:

lol I want to hear this

I found the podcast split into #100-#51 discussion and #50-#1 talk. Any idea which one is more likely to contain the rovert derail?

Sorry, I don't remember, it was too long ago. Both episodes are pretty good listens, they get into some actually decent criticism & discussion of the rankings.

(Plus I'm going to hit myself in the dick for probably misremembering the podcast Kris talks poo poo on rovert. Bix has definitely brought him up once on Between The Sheets for sure)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://i.imgur.com/ofQwI5G.mp4