Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

someone buy Elian an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This would not resonate at all with hicks. There's too many words and numbers. You've got to keep it simple like "Trump's gay!" or "Vivek ain't white!"

idk man looks pretty Yakubian to me

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
SNL Hallelujah after trump beat hillary lol

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

sleep with the vicious posted:

Trump hosting SNL mere months prior

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the funniest thing SNL has ever done

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the funniest thing SNL has ever done

Rest in Power

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

SNL All I Want For Christmas is You, Mueller

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEI7oX0XxJw

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Serious though, I do wish the scale of that kind of waste hit harder on people. Like phrase it "that curtain thing cost $8000. Bubba, that's close to what you paid in taxes last year. You worked that whole year so they could cover a boob"

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This would not resonate at all with hicks. There's too many words and numbers. You've got to keep it simple like "Trump's gay!" or "Vivek ain't white!"

I'd say it very much does resonate with them, only with the expected asinine results. Especially with every local news item now being national news, they just look at some random social program or "something a teacher did" and freak out about their tax dollars going to waste. Because thats now taxes work to them, because theyre idiots.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Trump hosting SNL mere months prior

Thrown down the memory hole with the media-opoly conspiracy theory rock cartoon.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Some twisted science of goatse.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
"actually trump doesn't like firing people"

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I wonder what the paper says

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Necrothatcher posted:

Kelly Anne Conway vs her ACAB tiktok daughter.

it's not funny so it probably doesn't belong in this thread, but there was that time she posted a nude photo of her daughter after her daughter was talking poo poo about her. I have to wonder if that was the straw that broke the camels back on her marriage

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

it's not funny so it probably doesn't belong in this thread, but there was that time she posted a nude photo of her daughter after her daughter was talking poo poo about her. I have to wonder if that was the straw that broke the camels back on her marriage

Post it or else.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
this is kamala's stepdaughter right

there cannot possibly be two of them

e: oh yeah it must be the E A signs are so the boots spell ELLA

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

haven't seen her in a while, wonder what she's up to

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trump drive truck.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

KORNOLOGY posted:

Post it or else.

:chloe:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

haven't seen her in a while, wonder what she's up to

She's still in fashion and a model

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Jeremy Corbyn saying he wouldn't give the order for a nuclear apocalypse. The gammon audience losing their minds in response

If the missiles are already coming at you what's the point of balrogging the raest of the world, seems like a no brainer!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Zerg Mans posted:

If the missiles are already coming at you what's the point of balrogging the raest of the world, seems like a no brainer!

this is why we need to build Peace Walker

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol I loved how the parliamentarian would just show up like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the last second

Suddenly stuck in a position where she might have to do something, Pelosi swings a gavel at an object labeled "break glass to preserve liberalism". Oddly there's nothing behind the glass... wait whose music is that?!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
McCain bumbled into Congress at like midnight to vote no on some Obamacare thing that would have killed everyone

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
and did it entirely out of spite for trump

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Where's the picture of their aides helping them up

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

genericnick posted:

I wonder what the paper says

"Port is left. Starboard is right."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The Chad Jihad posted:

Where's the picture of their aides helping them up

Nadler cropped out just resting on his own gut cause he can't kneel

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

moist turtleneck posted:

McCain bumbled into Congress at like midnight to vote no on some Obamacare thing that would have killed everyone

you forgot the funny part when he died a few weeks later

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KORNOLOGY posted:

Post it or else.

I didn't see it, and wouldn't have saved a copy if I had. Sorry

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

the mypillow guy talking about packets from china

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
fake ballots from chyna made from bamboo

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
There's a Foxconn building several stories high in my city's downtown area and over the past decade I have seen literally no one there, no matter the time of day. I know there's a metaphor buried in it somewhere, but it might break my mind in half to even come close to it.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Scott walkers no good idiot foxconn deal that allowed foxconn to pull from the Great lakes and dump water back into them with zero oversight and basically zero new jobs for locals

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh also Trump's deal with carrier where he gave them a bunch of money and they still let everyone go so they could move to Mexico

Also the new NAFTA that was pretty much the same as before but now it lists United States first in the acronym

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
My local college held a protest which the police shut down with eXtreme prejudice. It was caught on camera and the protest group decided to send the only copy of the tape to a local news channel. Which lost it that very day. HahahHahahaha :awesomelon:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Oklahoma started a state space agency (one of the only states in the Union to have its own space agency separate from NASA), established an FAA-licensed spaceport (one of the only official spaceports in the US), secured a corridor of airspace for space launches, and offered a bunch of tax credits and other financial incentives to private spaceflight companies to move to Oklahoma (specifically, middle-of-loving-nowhere southwestern Oklahoma, near the Texas Panhandle), in an attempt to make the state a hub for the private spaceflight industry everyone assumed would take off big-time in the 2000s

a bunch of private spaceflight startups rented a single hangar at the 'spaceport' (actually an old Strategic Air Command base that was shut down in the 1960s) in order to technically be based there to qualify for the incentives. almost all of these are now out of business and the ones that are still around don't have any facilities there anymore. basically no significant development of space technology has ever taken place there, no space launches have ever been planned from the facility, and it has never contributed significantly to the state's economy.

the main business activity of the spaceport, and the main source of income for the Oklahoma space agency, is renting out a substantial portion of the spaceport as a driver training facility for cops, who take advantage of the huge empty expanses of concrete and huge empty buildings to set up driving courses for their cadets to play around on. the 'spaceport' has found notability as one of the most popular and highly-regarded police driving training facilities in the country.

also because no one else is ever using the giant runways the Air Force likes to use it as a place to train landing and take-off for cargo plane pilots

there is a very good chance the 'spaceport' will never launch a single thing into space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

Scott walkers no good idiot foxconn deal that allowed foxconn to pull from the Great lakes and dump water back into them with zero oversight and basically zero new jobs for locals

the month after this when every Chicago mainstream news source was praising the deal to the heavens and angrily wondering why our state couldn't land deals like this

the slow trickle of bad news about the project basically confirming all the naysayers

the business papers running post--mortems with zero self reflection on how they'd all been cheering for it.