Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

the_steve posted:

It's worse that that.

The "Authorities" (Dems,mainstream media, etc) are trying to choke Trump out with illegal arrest tactics, but they are failing, and Trump can breathe just fine.
yeah but there's no way branco actually thinks garland was choked to death. i'm sure he's got a dozen "fentynol!!!" comics.

so branco is using the metaphor in a way that conforms to his version of events: trump is full of drugs and that's what will eventually kill him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Tom Cruise, noted for being a full head higher than the homunculus Ving Rhames.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Islamic Shock posted:

I kinda automatically AGC'd this in my head because to me the look on Trump's face says "you fuckin' idiots, that's not a knee that suffocates white people".

Lmao

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
ah a republican must be in trouble.
you can count in the ramirez takes:
a democrat in trouble: that smug rear end in a top hat needs to be in prison NOW
a republican in trouble: let's just put politics aside and get things done!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

This comic is getting shat on for all the right reasons but can we also take a moment to consider that the oppressor is wearing all his buttons on his pantleg.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Trump’s 2024 presidential election goal – Amid numerous criminal charges – and more trials to come – Donald Trump is still in the running for the Republican nomination for next year’s US election"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Inflation falls to 6.8% in July - mostly driven by lower energy prices; Australia vs England: Women’s World Cup prediction, kick-off time, TV, live stream, team news, h2h, odds today

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

InsertPotPun posted:

yeah but there's no way branco actually thinks garland was choked to death. i'm sure he's got a dozen "fentynol!!!" comics.

so branco is using the metaphor in a way that conforms to his version of events: trump is full of drugs and that's what will eventually kill him

Nah, pretty sure there are conservatives who will admit that Floyd was choked to death, but they add the caveat that "He obviously had it coming for being black breaking the law."

the_steve fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 16, 2023

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Microplastics posted:

This comic is getting shat on for all the right reasons but can we also take a moment to consider that the oppressor is wearing all his buttons on his pantleg.

It's me in my hot topic phase

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

skeleton warrior posted:

Is… is that Branco saying “if I were Eric Garland I simply would not have cared about the police having a knee on my neck”

OK quick correction here, but unless I just got mandelad, you're thinking of Eric Garner. And even then you're thinking of George Floyd, he was the guy who was killed by a cop kneeling on his neck. Garner was killed by a cop putting him in a chokehold.

Understandable though, it's kind of hard to keep track of all the black people the cops casually murder.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

Is… is that Branco saying “if I were Eric Garland I simply would not have cared about the police having a knee on my neck”
George Floyd. Garner was murdered with a different kind of choke hold for selling cigarettes.

And lemme cross-check with what Branco said about Chauvin and Floyd real quick

Hmm ok I'm seeing the knee is a careful and safe hold by our heroic media but Trump is about to coincidentally die from a fentanyl overdose which will be unfairly blamed on our heroic innocent victim.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: What, If Anything, Did the President Think?

These cartoons are confusing me as I don't know if Rall is genuinely this stupid or playing mindgames badly due to being this stupid.

As long as my client genuinely believed all the money in the bank's vaults belonged to him, his actions were simply an attempt to set things right.

If you have sincere beliefs, how can anything you do be criminal?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I suspect under that there's also "As long as my actual client genuinely believed all the land in the Ukraine's Ukraine belonged to him, his actions were simply an attempt to set things right." because he is still getting the Putin moneys.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Trump is a bratty bottom. A Cartoon I Could Have Lived Without Seeing.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Pants Donkey posted:

Stormy spanked him with a Forbes, what'd you expect?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Weird for Branco to come out and admit that Trump just smugly laid down for them to put their knee on his neck which will eventually kill him.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

HootTheOwl posted:

Weird for Branco to come out and admit that Trump just smugly laid down for them to put their knee on his neck which will eventually kill him.

No, Trump is too big and powerful for that, he doesn't even care. He's totally and noticably Not Mad about all of what's happening. He is Winning Yugely and you can tell because hey look at this political cartoon I drew.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If he wasn't Winning Bigly then why are the only people indicting him gay communist marxists? (please refer to my other comics where they are all of those things and also donkeys and kangaroos and bananas and bad and Hunter Biden and a juice cup)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

HootTheOwl posted:

The knee isn't even on his neck, it's on his back.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

His neck
His back

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

VitalSigns posted:

His neck
His back

oh you

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

VitalSigns posted:

His neck
His back

Making me think about Trump's pussy and his crack should be illegal.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

‘National disgrace’: protest after tree estimated to be hundreds of years old cut down in Tasmania (Guardian).

Rowe:

Barnaby Joyce admits watching wrong Matildas game after pub showed July friendly (Guardian). This was for Australia vs. France and is very handy when you have to make the cartoon before the result is known. Joyce is dressed as Cathy Freeman winning the 400m at the 2000 Olympics and the most watched sports television in Australia, the Matildas game against France second-most (as of yesterday, I don't know how the England game rated).

Lethbridge:

Wilcox:

Spooner:

(Independent senator) Lidia Thorpe says voice referendum should be called off and attacks ‘powerless advisory body’ (Guardian).

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

Well that mental image will haunt me to my dying days.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Nick Anderson

Jeff Danziger

Clay Bennett

Clay Jones

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Pennywise in the bottom right corner is happy fear and hate are still around.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Jack Ohman

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Mike Peters

Carlos Latuff

Randall Enos - Judicial Joy

Adam Zyglis

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
"The Plath Of Least Resistance"

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I see the Democrats have taken a page from Jeb! and rebranded themselves 'The Democratic Party!'

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Everyone who voted for Trump is guilty of trying to overthrow democracy, AGC.

idonotlikepeas posted:

Carlos Latuff

No one else seems to be commenting on the fact that Argentina looks to be about to get its own Trump/Bolsonaro.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Technowolf posted:

Clay Bennett

A lazy chess/checkers metaphor, "Hunter did nothing wrong", and Any Day Now. Do better, Bennett.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies Nomination: Worst False Equivalence

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

AGC

Kellies Nomination: Most Easily Reinterpreted

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I love how people act like it's hard to tell wgat Trump was thinking. He blatantly told a senator to find more votes and people act like that's an inscrutable riddle.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Such a pity that it wasn't me he asked for votes, I'd involuntary start explaining how the system works and why you can't actually "find" votes and I would only stop once trump was shouting his throat ragged.
:goonsay:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
"Hey I want to do some crimes can someone help me do the crimes?"
"We cannot open windows into men's souls, and without a perfect picture of his intent we cannot make assumptions."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

And as we all know, it doesn't count as a crime if you think that what you're doing is good.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Varvel

Gary Markstein

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Those sure are some numbers.

I'm going to bet this is like when the right wing tabloids say "heat pumps could cost you $70,000" and it turns out that they picked the largest one, which then meant they needed three phase installing, which then meant that they needed a permit to dig up the street and so on, when a couple of mini split air conditioners would have suited their property fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.
We cannot prove that Trump is not, in fact, a p-zombie, and so while all his statements and actions may indicate he committed criminal acts, there may in fact have been no conscious mind behind any of them.