Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lpzie posted:

anyone got anything to say about this picture? cause it's not looking good....

in it voted 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

and then everyone stood and cheered, and airbud came out and shook my hand

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pandy fackler posted:

if he wins the election from prison it will own. best possible outcome

inshallah

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Cenk is a very strange and homophobic man

those TYT people sure do seem like chuds for supposedly being on the left. I'm guessing they've been astroturfed from the beginning

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

lmao

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

tromp

gregday
May 23, 2003

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

he got away with it entirely right here

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Mr Hootington posted:

Time for a new era of posting

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
thinking about just lying in every post, never telling the truth, making crazy poo poo up, maybe i'll become President, idk, i got a brother out west in Green Bay who started doing the Costanza "opposite of your instincts" thing from that seinfeld episode and he's now the district manager of a regional car wash chain

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

smarxist posted:

thinking about just lying in every post, never telling the truth, making crazy poo poo up, maybe i'll become President, idk, i got a brother out west in Green Bay who started doing the Costanza "opposite of your instincts" thing from that seinfeld episode and he's now the district manager of a regional car wash chain

I also find myself being bound by rationality and prospective consequences.
I want to change.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ex post facho posted:

I would sue the everliving gently caress out of the county, the cops, and the state, and i would win easily, if I were that paper's owners

One of the owners died from the stress of it all.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
trump?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

massive dumps

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

good thirst lizard

:blessed:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I also find myself being bound by rationality and prospective consequences.
I want to change.

I’ve gone fully non-rational-anything-is-possible-on-this-bitch-of-an-earth and I highly recommend it my friend

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whoa

https://twitter.com/MorganTrau/status/1691923183878979962

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
the elephant wants the nazi food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuex2EnsGiY

cancelled

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

for serious I heard that song in an Indian grocery today and it was a very strange experience to recognize it

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ooooooh

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I mean if pressed I would totally get into worshiping an elephant deity with multiple hands

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

smarxist posted:

This was so much better in my head when I interpreted the clap back line as the guy just using shooter as a generalized term for the hundreds of mass shootings by white people in america every year and not specifically the guy that mowed down a country music concert from a hotel room.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

I mean if pressed I would totally get into worshiping an elephant deity with multiple hands

Yeah, he's the one for you IMO

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Nonsense posted:

Cenk is a very strange and homophobic man

He and Ana have been dragging another progressive youtuber lately named Vaush.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
donl turmp guilty of crimes about as much as I am of bad posting

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Too many trump threads, I am paralyzed by choice.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

gently caress

AxGrap posted:

Too many trump threads, I am paralyzed by choice.

This is the only one that matters :colbert:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Pisssssssssssssss

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

If you're in the other Trump thread you're probably the type of person who voted for Joe Biden, who stole the election.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Spergin Morlock posted:

those TYT people sure do seem like chuds for supposedly being on the left. I'm guessing they've been astroturfed from the beginning

No they're just part of the glennster crew

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

early 2000s comedian: I think aborted fetuses should protect their weed crop with assault rifles!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

frying food on a stove makes my glasses dirty, well not dirty exactly, grease-covered

I am going to wash them in my ultrasonic glasses washing tank

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

frying food on a stove makes my glasses dirty, well not dirty exactly, grease-covered

Have fun Plinky

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

emfive posted:

Ever work a job at a fast food place with deep fryers?

Coming home in that layer of oil film all over you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005