Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Deep state map is seriously out of date at any given time. Liveua suffers the same.

Deep State Map is the best map just for that reason, they do not change until it's 100% confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Hillary clinton controls the deep state map and that's why it's never updated (lost access to her emails so can't reset the password) :tinfoil:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Hurricane Hillary is bringing an electoral tidal wave!!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I just saw a video showing the spread of the tungsten ball HIMARS things and that is way larger than I thought.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

pro starcraft loser posted:

I just saw a video showing the spread of the tungsten ball HIMARS things and that is way larger than I thought.

Eh I’d just break into a run to escape the blast radius

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Every Russian general looks sad, hopeless and frightened, like someone who just received a life sentence.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
LYING CROOKED HILLARY :mad:

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

The best thing about the Hilldawg AVs are that I can tell who posts in the good Ukraine thread everywhere on the forum

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
This AV thing didn't work out as intended lol. Collapsed harder than a Russian counter-offensive.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kronix posted:

The best thing about the Hilldawg AVs are that I can tell who posts in the good Ukraine thread everywhere on the forum

What if we are wrong about the Hilling and someone did this because they really like our posting and want to make sure they can recognize all of our posts in other threads?

Hahahaha

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The Hillary avatars remind me of a pitch for a war theme park. The pitch encouraged being sympathetic to the young poser king, the Ludite king, and the king who wanted to genocide every other nation. It encouraged skepticism towards the woman politician who wanted to stop getting invaded by the three other kingdoms.

It was rightly mocked by the Extra Credit podcast. Tagline: The Internet Isn't Helping.

Anyways, STILL WITH HER! STILL WITH HER!

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/MedvedevRussiaE/status/1691545649299304448?s=20

ole Meddy's on the booze again

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Every Russian general looks sad, hopeless and frightened, like someone who just received a life sentence.

That's every Russian, OP.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Be nice if medev could meet an end you know the old Russian way.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Autisanal Cheese posted:

ole Meddy's on the booze again
i fully expect that one day we're gonna wake up and he'll have fletcher hanks'd himself out of existence. just fell asleep somewhere too cold with a head full of booze and froze to death sometime during the night.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You know I get annoyed at Medvedev whenever I read his bullshit but I do realize he is a complete nutter stooge. And his drunkenness is definitely a feature not a bug when it comes to his masters.

Also the US gave Stern words to Russia over the bombing of grain infrastructure. I really hope they do a little more than stern warnings and preferably give Ukraine ATACMS and the greenlight to reset Russia's tank and artillery factories. Preferably blowing up 10-20 of them all at once.

In other news in Adviika the enemy lost two t90ms and a t72 in an attempted offensive operation. They also lost a variety of bmps and btrs all that good stuff. All abandoned and lost permanently. So clearly they are a very very functioning military and are just you know putting Ukraine at wit's end on all sides.

I don't think the Russians understand that Adviika is the most fortified loving settlement in the region. Adviika has literally been a fighting area since 2014. So it's surprising that they are still trying to conduct defensive operations and it also shows that the front is still not unified in command structure. Especially after the death of the deputy Commander that's going to cause some issues here and there but it depends on who they replace the guy with.

Also in that offensive the enemy actually utilized its reserves to try to make it happen and ended up failing miserably even with those. All in all it just shows that offensive operations are really difficult to do and the ukrainians in Andviika are fully on the defensive. So they are going to be one of the toughest nuts to crack. But the enemy would be well served taking those reserves and actually using them in their defense at the southern front. Which they won't because they'd rather try to take territory and lose hundreds of people.

It is kind of odd that the US made Stern words for Russia in relation to the grain deal. Because while they've been giving Stern words the whole world war everything else has been expressed a little more kinetically. So it is definitely a little odd that that is an announcement not sure exactly what it means but who the hell knows I mean it's 2023 and the war has been going on for more than a year.

On the winning side of kherson Ukraine is expecting that they will be able to unify their Beach heads over the next week or so which would be a pretty huge deal overall. I mean honorable you'll probably read this post and I would like you to specifically remember when you told me the Ukraine probably wouldn't do a river crossing and I said it would be the craziest tactic to actually try and would be a huge deal if it could actually be pulled off. And that nobody in their right mind would ever expect Ukraine to conduct a river crossing which is why they would do it. And funny enough they have in two areas and they are literally trying to link the beachheads together.

On that point I'm not really sure what occurs then I mean opening up basically another front is pretty loving crazy and I'm not sure what the Russians are going to be able to do with that especially with the fact that that side of the front is far weaker than the South because Russia blew up the drat. They literally flooded their own defensive networks and now Ukraine is benefiting from that stupid rear end tactic. Remember we know that there was something weird with the bridge because it detonated on the 6th day of the 6th month on the 6th hour. loving weird poo poo huh? I'm honestly curious if they did this so then later they could claim that Ukraine did it because they did it on 666. I mean I'm sure they'll try to investigate this thing and spend it one way or the other and that may have a hilarious effect on it so 5 years from now you might be reading or watching propaganda and see that rang out and go what the gently caress?

Anyway, with that Ukraine is starting to move into having that little extra area to strain russia. I mean they're already struggling to keep the entire front as it stands man and they're about to lose an entire line. I've been saying it's very focal at this point what Russia does when this line falls. Keep in mind they don't have to destroy the entire first line for the first line to fall right once they start creating cracks in that line it becomes extremely untenable I mean trench networks are linked together that's the whole point. So once the ukrainians are in the trenches they are in there with the russians. So that line goes down probably in a few weeks if not less and once that happens they are going to be in a pivotal moment to keep everybody organized enough to get to the second line instead of just retreating. Cuz there will have to be a general order of retreat given to make this thing happen the way they probably want it to. Like everyone's going to have to retreat in unison too effectively man the second line especially if there are offensive operations being conducted during the maneuver. The second line is made for the guys in the first line to occupy. It's not like it's three lines filled with more dude standing there each line Russia doesn't have the guys for that they're basically half empty trenches with a little bit of reserves just waiting to be filled up and reused by the guys who were just in absolutely and utterly heavy loving combat. It's just how defensive operations work but also is going to be pretty bad for Russia because if they don't do an organized retreat they will end up losing a lot of people through just getting lost or getting stepped on or left behind or whatever else.

So important stuff is on the horizon over the next couple weeks. We may see Ukraine open up a third beachhead or start going for Oleshky and Nova Kakhova. Now remember Ukraine can fire stuff from Nikopol to the other side of the river. So as you crane starts to build this beach head up they may be able to start putting areas under two-sided attacks. What I mean by that is their sieging two different settlements one in front of the other. If you've ever played Total War you know what causes people to route? It's when you have them surrounded. Think of that concept on the far larger and vaster scale. If the ukrainians are firing artillery at you from behind or to the side and also firing artillery at you from the front that causes absolute and utter chaos. And in that chaos the human mind starts to break. And imagine the Frontline mobilized soldier on the Russian side's mind. It's probably completely shattered and running on either drugs or alcohol or both at all times. I mean Wagner was injecting people with loving meth or some poo poo and getting everyone amped up before their offensive. I mean don't you think the Russian guys who are running these penal battalions might just do something similar to get them pepper up for the assaults? It's an interesting thing to imagine and I should probably draw out a couple different ways the front line could start to be shaped as we get into the siege of tokmak.

I also think that we're going to start seeing a lot of vdv soldiers dropping dead, all over the place because they are going to start concentrating those guys a lot more. Because they're starting to run out of them, well they've been running out for a while but they're really starting to run out of people now. They have the Rosgvardia left but that's on its way to the Lithuanian border and I don't think it's going to be moving to Ukraine at this time because Putin is at least smart enough to know that if he lets those guys get all killed he literally won't be able to keep his grasp on power. I mean you kind of need at least a few helicopters to make sure the dagoestani terrorists Don't Make a move

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 17, 2023

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

The way he wrote that reads like it's pro-Ukraine

"Nato said Ukraine can join if they give up disputed territory, only problem is Russia disputes that whole country so it's not gonna happen"

Maybe my comprehension is lacking.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

And I'm offended as a lard and cocaine enthusiast.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Eh I’d just break into a run to escape the blast radius

Personally I would roll on the ground at the exact moment the pellets hit so they would pass through me during my iframes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Page 800 snypa

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Zero VGS posted:

The way he wrote that reads like it's pro-Ukraine

"Nato said Ukraine can join if they give up disputed territory, only problem is Russia disputes that whole country so it's not gonna happen"

Maybe my comprehension is lacking.

Medvedev is much like Bluto in animal house: just say "Forget it; he's rolling." no matter what inconsistencies or batshittery he espouses in the moment. Because I assure you--he already has.

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

You’d be perpetually scared too if you were inside a corrupt oligarchic nightmare where pissing off the wrong person will end with polonium being snuck into your tea.

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Lots of interesting HIMARS videos lately. Must be demoralizing to be on a wide open shooting range serving as a training ground, assume you're safely behind the lines and have most of your group taken out by a precision guided rocket.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
The Russians are not having a constructive time near Tokmak.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

HonorableTB posted:

I don't think Russia has been acting constructively at all lately if I'm being honest.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

HonorableTB posted:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

What is the "incompatible with life" version of the accute Tungsten allergy a lot of Russians are recently coming down with?

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

Can you cite some videos of complaining babuskas to confirm this wild claim?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

shadow puppet of a posted:

What is the "incompatible with life" version of the accute Tungsten allergy a lot of Russians are recently coming down with?

"Discovered a new and strong interest in being holy"

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

HonorableTB posted:

"Discovered a new and strong interest in being holy"

Holey maimed mobiks Blyatman!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:siren: exclusive 21st century Russian training regiment :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ej8B03d8ks

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

EorayMel posted:

:siren: exclusive 21st century Russian training regiment :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ej8B03d8ks

Monke_Mobiks.avi

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

minskmeat

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Oh good, someone reposted the picture I've been looking for:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

At the risk of sounding morbid and referencing too obscure a Russian-English translation oddity, liquified.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Coquito Ergo Sum posted:

Oh good, someone reposted the picture I've been looking for:

Lmao, they googled M2A1 when they meant M1A2

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
If you rearrange the letters in these sentences, this is what you get…

“Vladimir Putin, the Russian President" -> "Devilish, imprudent, nastier Rasputin.”

And

“Secretary of State Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton" -> "Anti-Christ mother really in decoy deal for Satan.”

And finally, “Putin is a piece of poo poo” anagrams into “A Feces Hippo I Intuits”

Really makes you think…

Holy poo poo, Crimean Bridge also translates to “Biden Cream rig” :tinfoil:

Juando290 fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 17, 2023

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

Lmao, they googled M2A1 when they meant M1A2

This is 100% the fault of the US militaries naming system, and just reinforces why the decadent west must be humbled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

:discourse: