Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ofecks posted:

I think Roobie was lost to a breakup?

lou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i think we lost Roobie in a divorce too

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/mhUzuE8.mp4

Sonja met the neighbour, she was not impressed.

Quoting this! Not just to see what tag to use for videos

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

VelociBacon posted:

I was putting dishes away last year, went to take a piss, came back to the kitchen and started like cleaning up the counter and heard this weird sound and it took me like 10 seconds to realize Quill had jumped up on the bottom tray of the dishwasher and knocked it/herself into the machine, and the door slammed shut. She was in there in the pitch dark lashing out and I felt so goddamn horrible after I realized and let her out. She was okay and mostly just kinda pissed. She still tries to climb in.

Lol, whoops. Yeah, Clarice is doing her best to get herself cooked or dishwashed someday.

Ofecks posted:

lol, the revolution continues. Which thread is this?

The r/relationships thread took a break from reddit drama to share a bunch of pets with people names :v:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

VelociBacon posted:

I was putting dishes away last year, went to take a piss, came back to the kitchen and started like cleaning up the counter and heard this weird sound and it took me like 10 seconds to realize Quill had jumped up on the bottom tray of the dishwasher and knocked it/herself into the machine, and the door slammed shut. She was in there in the pitch dark lashing out and I felt so goddamn horrible after I realized and let her out. She was okay and mostly just kinda pissed. She still tries to climb in.

One time lump moseyed into the pots cabinet and I didn't realize until hours later when I opened it to grab another pot and saw her sleeping.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

computer angel posted:

One time lump moseyed into the pots cabinet and I didn't realize until hours later when I opened it to grab another pot and saw her sleeping.

lump is perfect

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

computer angel posted:

:kimchi:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is lump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Is lump totally motionless except for her heart? :ohdear:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, whoops. Yeah, Clarice is doing her best to get herself cooked or dishwashed someday.

The r/relationships thread took a break from reddit drama to share a bunch of pets with people names :v:

hello Clarice

and here is maddie (sorry about the visible trash, I have such limited mobility these days I can't get to the chute as often as I should)

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

bat in beam

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:3:
I love black cats. We used to have three of them at the same and they were the best, I think they hit some kind of bonus multiplier.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

We used to have two black cats and can confirm, multiple voids are better.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

very good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i like when black cat chocolate parts come out in the sun :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i believe that is a tippy

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

It’s 100° and we’re all melting.

https://i.imgur.com/vXED5gv.mp4

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Crocobile posted:

It’s 100° and we’re all melting.

https://i.imgur.com/vXED5gv.mp4
lion cut the floofs

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

lion cut the floofs

I’m almost tempted just to cope with the shedding. :cry:

Niko lets me brush him yet still leaves white fluff trails in his wake. There’s a local cat groomer that does a “deshedding” service and I’m honestly wondering if it’s worth the trouble/$$$/heartache.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Im amazed how much less fur i have on my clothes and home with only one long haired cat now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
so glad I rescued a shorthair orange dudecat that I can basically groom just by petting him

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Im amazed how much less fur i have on my clothes and home with only one long haired cat now.

:(

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
bonbon grow the hair

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

When I first moved in, I removed the baseboard under the sink cabinets to see if the sink was leaking there, put it back after verifying it wasn't the source and then heard horribly sad crying a bit later. Removed baseboard again and Lucky came bolting out, free at last.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

My partner went to work Monday morning last week and I got up about 2 hours later to soft mewing. I opened the wardrobe and Aggie wandered out.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Oct 24, 2023

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

MikeJF posted:

Is lump fast asleep or rockin' out with the band?

Lol. Lump is still staying with her massive orange brother while I am on vacation

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

computer angel posted:

Lol. Lump is still staying with her massive orange brother while I am on vacation

:prepop:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
He might be a shetland pony ngl

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

computer angel posted:

massive orange brother[/timg]

Absolute unit.

I know he's only massive because of his hairdo, but please also post George.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Don't think I posted this friendly neighborhood kitty I ran in to the other day:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Flakey posted:

Don't think I posted this friendly neighborhood kitty I ran in to the other day:

They seem very friendly, have you encountered them often?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Three times now, and all three times she's gotten angry at me for walking away. I know this cause she yelled and attacked my ankles.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Flakey posted:

Three times now, and all three times she's gotten angry at me for walking away. I know this cause she yelled and attacked my ankles.

you werent done with pets, op

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

should have told her you needed to get back home before Din brings down the house

she probably wanted a few more hours of skritches anyways

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Alas, Din does not belong to me, but a lurker friend.

Speaking of Din

e: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1112835780830834770/1141806629168353380/20230817_205104.mp4

Flakey fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 17, 2023

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
guess who's dumb cat ran into a wall so hard she damaged her eye a bit, then had it get a very minor very cloudy infection. Starfish has no brakes only springs.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Don't go blind you big dummy, there's so much to see starfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Kwyndig posted:

Don't go blind you big dummy, there's so much to see starfish.

i don't think she'll go blind if anything she'll be come a one eyed pirate queen. but pretty sure she is keeping the eye.