Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

Him name trumpkin green frog

Who took my Trump?

Who found my Trump?

I'll find my Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That mother is not real!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/TikTokInvestors/status/1691877749257023947

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
TED Cock was right there smh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

finally I have met my nemesis

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

and I my future employer

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

The Voice of Labor posted:

it took me at least 10 minutes to crop the faces and this is the thanks I get.

may fat stalin haunt you in your nightmares

I appreciated fat Stalin

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Drag Queens and Leather Daddies have been around forever. How loving "elder" is this guy talking?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

Drag Queens and Leather Daddies have been around forever. How loving "elder" is this guy talking?

I think at this point if you didn't read Heartstopper in high school or middle school, you're an elder

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you're older than me, you're too old. If you're younger than me, you're too young. That's just how it is.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Paladinus posted:

If you're older than me, you're too old. If you're younger than me, you're too young. That's just how it is.

yep

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Gas.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

interesting perspective. however, consider this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1692184449457463551?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I mean I guess it's up to what you would call a "hit". if you mean that like they had a top 100 song on the charts yeah they weren't a 1 hit wonder because they had 3 songs in the top 100 with Whip It charting the highest and the longest. but if you only count like billboard top 10 hits they never had a hit song.

although by that criteria Jimi Hendrix is in the same boat although he had more songs in the top 100 he never had a top 10 hit.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/RobDenBleyker/status/1692180376003756370?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He's right

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

i've found it

the ur-NYT article

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/17/dining/psyllium-husks.html

quote:

A Centuries-Old Fiber Supplement Entices the Ozempic Generation

quote:

In a wellness economy that revolves around colorfully packaged supplements, boutique fitness classes and celebrity-endorsed diet pills, psyllium husks may seem an unglamorous throwback. Derived from a shrub native to South Asia, where they have been used for centuries as a digestive aid, the husks look like the bedding found in a hamster cage, taste like sawdust and turn gelatinous when mixed with water.

Yet in the United States, they’ve become a hot-selling item. From 2018 to 2022, 249 new psyllium-husk products were released in the country, according to data from the market research company Mintel. Sales figures for such a splintered category are hard to come by, but a spokeswoman for the mass-market product Metamucil — essentially sweetened, orange-flavored psyllium-husk powder — said its sales have grown by double-digit percentages over the last several years.

quote:

Mr. Wittek, 33, a software engineer in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, who recently went on a ketogenic diet, has used psyllium husks to make his cauliflower-based pizza crust more filling. Psyllium, he said, “shushes my belly from saying, ‘Please put something in me.’”

quote:

“Everybody is now cognizant that they aren’t getting enough fiber,” said George Schaeffer, 38, a math professor in San Francisco who started adding psyllium husks to his granola in graduate school to improve his digestion. Previous generations, he said, weren’t comfortable discussing bowel issues. “Millennials and older Gen Z are totally fine with that stuff. We are looking for ways to improve our lives that are cheap.”

quote:

Alex Hall, who lives in Chicago, co-founded the website The Bottoms Digest to provide recipes and tips aimed at improving digestion for people preparing to have anal sex. Those on the receiving end, known as bottoms, often try to clear their digestive tracts before sex.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

god dammit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/whitesoxjordan/status/1692001590046019951

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
"We are looking for ways to improve our lives that are cheap" might be the perfect tagline for our day

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

nice

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
with rear end cancer on the rise with millenials and gen z, its not too surprising. i was recommended to start taking it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

someone paid for this poo poo

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
can’t get enough of the phrase “Shared Success”. People are saying it more and more and I blow a load every time I hear it. thank you Joe Biden for coining it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G