Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He was not guessing lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gross

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
DoorDash is really just a feeder service.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I dunno how people get to checkout and dont go lol no thanks nevermind

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

what goes around comes around

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Just having a giggle, he plucked that number our of the air and I was like, haha wouldn't it be funny if that was close. We all know Stavvy'd never buy a medium

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

The Chad Jihad posted:

Just having a giggle, he plucked that number our of the air and I was like, haha wouldn't it be funny if that was close. We all know Stavvy'd never buy a medium

Go up a size, subtract tip = $17 (I'm guessing)

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

holefoods posted:

friend got hacked but he was broke and didn’t have money so the hacker gave up, sent him this one to cheer him up

https://youtu.be/J3myoli6m8M

this is still the best adam story ever told

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

It keeps happening

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

There's no way he's ordering just a medium

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kolby posted:

for me it's between this and getting tossed from that club

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I like when the bitchy girl and her boyfriend refuse to give Adam and Jonah and Ezra and Noah and Nehemiah or whoever a light outside the club.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

UwUnabomber posted:

I like when the bitchy girl and her boyfriend refuse to give Adam and Jonah and Ezra and Noah and Nehemiah or whoever a light outside the club.

because of their conduct on the dancefloor

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I 100% believe the couple that Adam and his Jewish friends were being douchebags in the club.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

I 100% believe the couple that Adam and his Jewish friends were being douchebags in the club.

oh totally, in his retelling it's obvious he was a huge rear end in a top hat and that's why it's funny

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Adam was probably dancing weird like joker and lying about liking breasts, very obnoxious but expected

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

ben shapino posted:

because of their conduct on the dancefloor

Just the way Adam says this tells you it's loving true. You can hear his little stupid grin.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

UwUnabomber posted:

That won’t be happening

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
How were they being bad on the dancefloor though

Did they bring a chair with them and take turns?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they were on ketamine

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

holefoods posted:

friend got hacked but he was broke and didn’t have money so the hacker gave up, sent him this one to cheer him up

https://youtu.be/J3myoli6m8M

lol this exact thing happened to this dork I knew many years ago. he made a frenzied facebook post explaining that he beat off on cam, and begging everyone on his friend list not to watch the video the blackmailer would send them. he was such a self-serious dishit too so it was very funny

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

kolby posted:

sarah "that'll" lerner

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
Love Penis No. 9

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
teeeennnnn duuuuudes

busted

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I just bought a large oreo brookie blizzard.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Sunk Dunk posted:

i actually met a guy that worked for playground coffee radio

ehhehe

i say swears online posted:

for me it's between this and getting tossed from that club

#1 for me is when he invited randy gottlieb into that fancy party like a crackhead dracula

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress i forgot about that. i'm not even sure i knew it was someone i was supposed to know, i thought it was just a street crackhead that talked his way in

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I can't remember where I heard it from but I think the family hosting the party were Roosevelts, which makes the story even funnier.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

i say swears online posted:

gently caress i forgot about that. i'm not even sure i knew it was someone i was supposed to know, i thought it was just a street crackhead that talked his way in

no he was definitely a street crackhead, i only know the guys name cos im a weird dork who looked it up later

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/cheeserburger/status/1692483231491256812?t=uxPjM65DKp8lAa84TmhpbQ&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

timestamp'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWeVdgr1ylc&t=17s

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Hell yeah brother :hfive:

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

EVERYBODY. LOVES. THE ACCLAIMED.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Bring Back Gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it was so wild to be in school when there were specific rules that you couldn't do the Suck It gesture from wrestling