Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

mobby_6kl posted:

No I think that was the previous owner
:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/francis_scarr/status/1692445936587288764

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Ah yes, thats how you know you are winning the war: Your martyr count skyrockets.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lima posted:

That's what stares back at me when I stare at goatse.

... as one does.

Someone really should add the hands to the meat can

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Lima posted:

That's what stares back at me when I stare at goatse.

... as one does.

The special projects intel officers tasked with monitoring SA call themselves "the men who stare at goatse".Or at least that one unpaid intern they dumped it on does anyway.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

EorayMel posted:

If you get a Russian ration, don't ask what the meat is...

Whoah yeah it really is canned goatse

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

So what, they're going to start blessing icons of Nero, Diocletian, Satan?

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
They will create holy relics of rocks that look like Russian MREs. Just like the pork stone in China.

Burns
May 10, 2008

The russian church is basically a wing of the FSB nowadays anyway.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

spiritual bypass posted:

Someone really should add the hands to the meat can

Karate Bastard posted:

Whoah yeah it really is canned goatse

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

My God. It's full of stars.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

XD XD Thank you for your service

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Could you please add the dangling scrote?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Burns posted:

The russian church is basically a wing of the FSB nowadays anyway.

Always has been in the modern era.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

Could you please add the dangling scrote?
Now we know what happened to the bacon :fyh:

:goatsecx: :flaccid: :nws: https://i.imgur.com/oPmIuT9.png :nws: :flaccid: :goatsecx:

weg edit: changed inline image to url and added NWS tags

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 18, 2023

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

K... Krang?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BrassRoots posted:

My God. It's full of stars.

I think those are bone fragments, actually

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

I think those are bone fragments, actually

fat. it's fat. you're supposed to heat up the tin over a little camping stove and the fat melts when you do that.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Eediot Jedi posted:

K... Krang?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

lol

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1692526486333308941
Stronk Puccia needs to beg the entire modern Axis of Evil for rusty weapons.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OK I need to do a poll. Is that meat breaded?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Imagine the US begging for weapons from the UK or Canada after starting a war with a next door neighbor.

Just sad. Give it up already Russia.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

zone posted:

North Korea probably has as big a pile of old rusty in-operable junk as Russia does.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

pro starcraft loser posted:

Imagine the US begging for weapons from the UK or Canada after starting a war with a next door neighbor.

uh

if the us starts a war with a next door neighbour there's a 50% chance it'll be canada

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Ngl after 3-4 days of Intesive work I'd eat the gently caress out of those. Maybe not day in and day out, but that bacon looks loving ideal after awhile.

And if it makes me poo poo that's a bonus.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.businessinsider.com/int...w/102833008.cms

quote:

A Ukrainian human-rights group says Russian commanders are charging families to retrieve remains.
Crimea SOS accused the Russians of charging some $1,500 to bring the bodies of dead soldiers home.
A Ukrainian human-rights organization says some Russian commanders are charging the families of dead soldiers to bring their remains home.

Crimea SOS, a Ukraine-based NGO, posted a report on its website on Thursday saying it has evidence of three to four such cases. It didn't share the evidence itself.

The bodies were being kept at a morgue in Simferopol, the second-largest city in Russian-occupied Crimea, the group said, alleging that Russian military officials were demanding payment to send them back.

It said the relatives had to pay between 100,000 and 150,0000 rubles — between $1,000 and $1,500 — to get their loved ones back.

"The commissars justify such a scheme by saying the body is in an inconvenient location for transportation," the report read.

Insider was unable to independently verify the claim. However, there have been reported instances of Russian army officers being accused of mishandling the bodies of their dead troops.

An ex-convict Russian soldier identified only as Aleksandr told The New York Times that he had been ordered not to collect the bodies of his comrades. He said this was because officers wanted to register the dead men as "missing in action" so they wouldn't have to pay compensation to their families.

"There were bodies everywhere," Aleksandr said to the Times. "No one was interested in collecting them."

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

HonorableTB posted:

im from utica and i never heard anyone use the phrase "sliced hams"

…may I see them?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

zone posted:

People!

The second largest army in the world..

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Telsa Cola posted:

Ngl after 3-4 days of Intesive work I'd eat the gently caress out of those. Maybe not day in and day out, but that bacon looks loving ideal after awhile.

And if it makes me poo poo that's a bonus.

Hell yeah, fry that poo poo up on the exhaust manifold of a deuce & a half or a field generator

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Arivia posted:

uh

if the us starts a war with a next door neighbour there's a 50% chance it'll be canada

MEXICO! Send us anything you have!! Our assault on Quebec is going swell, but, ya know, anything you can spare.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
I don't like the homegrown shahed news :ohdear:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

rowkey bilbao posted:

Unpleasant news but if their tech abilities can't produce T-14s etc then going for easier to produce weapons is what they have to do... and they do seem to prefer terror to actual competence at the moment.

Burns
May 10, 2008

UA is quite capable of countering the Shared. They just need more capacity.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://t.me/pravdaGerashchenko_en/27544

quote:

Pravda_Gerashchenko_en

Russian media Mozhem Obyasnit: Timchenko and Deripaska will take away Prigozhin's main asset - Africa. Redut PMC, controlled by Putin's friends, is recruiting thousands of mercenaries to send them to Africa and Syria.

“The goal of everything that is happening is to replace Prigozhin with Deripaska,” a source close to Wagner PMC told the human rights Gulagu. Net project.

🔺Several detachments (the 7th and 8th detachments of veterans of the 45th airborne brigade - they are the basis of the Redut PMC) - were deployed from the Ukrainian direction and are being redirected to Africa.

🖊“These two detachments were going to Ukraine, they were stopped and returned. New tasks. Now the set goes up to 40 thousand. All to Africa and Syria, to take the place of the "Wagnerites" and perhaps something new, Libya, Mali, Nigeria. We need to sign a contract with the 45th brigade. All this will be subordinated to the leadership of "Redut". And it will be called Bars. Not to be confused with other Bars, there are already a lot of them, ”writes a source of human rights activist Vladimir Osechkin in one of these detachments. The Redut base, located in Kubinka near Moscow, adjoins the territory of the 45th airborne brigade. Therefore, by signing a contract with the 45th, the mercenaries enter the contract service of the Russian defense ministry.

🖊Redout will no longer be in Ukraine, says one of the mercenaries. According to him, recruitment to this organization is already open: “people and former Wagnerites are getting calls.” The most common response from Prigozhin's mercenaries released on leave is "we don't care where we serve". Another interlocutor of the “MO” noted, “now Redout officially recruits under a contract from the army. There will be no problems with planes. Many are attracted, but many are afraid of the contract. It is still unknown - how much many are afraid - whether they will send instead of Africa to the 'SMO'. They don't want this. But they are promised that the leadership of "Redut" will not deceive them. And this group "Bars-Redut" will not go to the 'SMO'."

🔺Meanwhile, Prigozhin is making efforts to redirect his fighters to Africa. Those who are not involved in training Lukashenko's military go either to Africa or on vacation. Most take vacations, Mozhem Obyasnit noticed in Wagner's chat rooms. 11 buses have been sent home in the last week. “They say that in Belarus it’s not very good for them there and it seems that their salaries have been reduced from 150 thousand rubles [about #1,600] to 100 [thousand]. But I don’t know how many there are. There is no understanding among the fighters at home. Everyone has left and is looking for work. I think that most of them will join this new Bars-Redut. Otherwise, where will they take such a crowd, ”confirms the interlocutor of the MO.

🔻Redut PMC is one of the most famous private military companies in Russia after Wagner PMC. As Meduza [Russian media] wrote, Redut units were among the first to invade Ukraine on February 24, 2022.

🔻The Redut PMC base is located in Kubinka, Moscow Region, and adjoins the territory of the 45th Special Forces Brigade of the Airborne Forces. Before the war, Redut was engaged in the protection and defense of the facilities of Stroytransgaz JSC located in Syria, controlled by a friend of the president, Gennadiy Timchenko.

🔻The former “defense minister” of the self-proclaimed "DPR", Igor Girkin (Strelkov), also mentioned that Redut belongs to Gennadiy Timchenko, a businessman close to Vladimir Putin who ranks seventh on the Russian Forbes list. According to Gulagu. net and another MO source, Oleg Deripaska is also a generous sponsor of Redut: he does not skimp on arming PMCs. Managers of Deripaska's Rusal are recruiting for Redut, a Russian media found out.
Jesus loving Christ, lmao

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

rowkey bilbao posted:

I like the Israeli approach of blowing up enemy weapons factories regardless of surrounding dictatorial toadies spluttering that this means war!!!

"We do not comment on operational matters" :troll:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Looks like Prigozhin is going to suffer a private military contraction.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

pro starcraft loser posted:

More like begging for help from Haiti as Canadian troops slowly claw back the thin occupied strip from Seattle to Alaska.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Ukraine would rather have a shahed factory get built instead of an existing iskander factory able to produce missiles