Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dervival posted:

real talk - hot cocoa got some really bad news yesterday, probably best to give them a bit of grace today

well poo poo, thanks for the heads up I'm still recovering from vacation

hope you're doing okay hcotc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
still making the board game tho, we need more board games with interactive mountains as a part of the setup

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

:argh:

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I'll be ready to begin my posting day as soon as my right eye decides to unblur. every morning, a goddamn blurry eye. every morning a fresh hell. ah wait there it goes. alright im good

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

teemolover42069 posted:

I'll be ready to begin my posting day as soon as my right eye decides to unblur. every morning, a goddamn blurry eye. every morning a fresh hell. ah wait there it goes. alright im good

Maybe you have sleep apnea and you're not getting enough oxygen?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jeff should change the name of the site from Something Awful to Sleep Apnea to reflect the current user base.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

something sleepy

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Lately my hands have folding towards my arms like a dying insect and I wake up with numb hands sometimes

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

Maybe you have sleep apnea and you're not getting enough oxygen?

i do have sleep apnea but i haven't slept a night without my cpap in almost 10 years. it's always been like that though, when i wake up in the morning my right eye is just like hang on i need 15 more minutes

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Thinking to not be back after lunch

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

teemolover42069 posted:

potentially brain cancer worms imo kill it with fire

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

teemolover42069 posted:

i do have sleep apnea but i haven't slept a night without my cpap in almost 10 years. it's always been like that though, when i wake up in the morning my right eye is just like hang on i need 15 more minutes

hosed up right eye crew represent. i can't keep mine open in bright sunlight which kind of sucks living in Denver

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Jeff should change the name of the site from Something Awful to Sleep Apnea to reflect the current user base.

:haibrow:

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
shan't give away that this is a sleepy old fat guy website in the title

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
whats for Friday Lunch m'goons

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My eyes work great and are also big and beautiful.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

thinking to sandwich

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

thinking to sandwich

i got some chili when i went to the store so its either sandwich or cactus chili

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bagmonkey posted:

im going to costco with my dad at 11 to get a new car battery and will be getting the $1.50 hotdog + soda

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bagmonkey posted:

I still have 2 days of leftover pan pizza meals left and it was a big mistake

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Tacos from the taco truck in the park, and got me a day cookie too

Topped it off with a tomato sandwich from my garden tomatoes :discourse:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Planet X posted:

Tacos from the taco truck in the park, and got me a day cookie too

Topped it off with a tomato sandwich from my garden tomatoes :discourse:

gently caress I want a tomato sandwich

poo poo I should just freeze all this leftover pizza

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm out of mayonnaise. :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm out of mayonnaise. :(

exchange money for mayo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

got some taco truck tacos at like 12:30AM, that counts as friday breakfast

they were good, al pastor and asada

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pizza Rolls

microwaved :twisted:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

leftovers from last night's dinner - takeout Chinese

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Salami sando from the corner liquor/deli...or a grilled pork :banme: from the local Vietnamese bakery.

Thats the main issue I'm currently dealing with.

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

I had my first Zoom interview ever this morning. I hated it, it made me realize how much I rely on body language and other tells to know how to interact with people.

And making eye contact with the camera and not the person on the screen just makes me feel weird. I hope I get called back for an irl interview so I can look more like a functional person haha.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Blue Labrador posted:

And making eye contact with the camera

nah don't do this just look at the screen

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Smugworth posted:

nah don't do this just look at the screen

Ah man, I read the opposite when I was looking up advice. I'll trust you over random articles though.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

Salami sando from the corner liquor/deli...or a grilled pork :banme: from the local Vietnamese bakery.

Thats the main issue I'm currently dealing with.

yeah i wanna drop a whole 20 spot copping a sandwich on plain bread that's too spicy

I'd go with the banh mi but I'm in that kinda mood rn

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

yeah i wanna drop a whole 20 spot copping a sandwich on plain bread that's too spicy

I'd go with the banh mi but I'm in that kinda mood rn

most expensive sando on the menu at the vietnamese bakery is $8 with tax :D

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

most expensive sando on the menu at the vietnamese bakery is $8 with tax :D

yeah I think the most expensive one at the place down the street from me is like $9

I was just referencing our probated friends' terrible food opinions, both those sandwiches sound bomb as hell

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Banh mi 100%

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

yeah I think the most expensive one at the place down the street from me is like $9

I was just referencing our probated friends' terrible food opinions, both those sandwiches sound bomb as hell

i got u fam.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Banh mi 100%

leaning this way rn

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

tbf I could see some of the poo poo food trucks in Seattle doing something like this but I can't imagine those survived the pandemic, I think they were only really preying on tourists to survive

banh mi sounds hella tasty, haven't had a spectacular one since moving to ABQ unfortunately

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the veggies on a good banh mi pop harder than most other sandwiches and for me thats a real dealbreaker

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dervival posted:

banh mi sounds hella tasty, haven't had a spectacular one since moving to ABQ unfortunately

have you tried Coda Bakery at the Talin World Market shopping center on Central & Louisiana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
think we got more MST people in here than EST today. Thinking to keep her open 2 more hours tonite