Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

How on earth did Preston manage that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

mila kunis posted:

leeds are going down

good

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
This is probably going to be the greatest day in this thread.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

mila kunis posted:

leeds are going down

they scoffed at the Ethan Ampadu curse and now they'll pay the price

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

How on earth did Preston QPR manage that

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

An away win! For the first time in over a year!

Maybe we're better off in League Two

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
3-0 pretty flattering for us as we were nervy af at the start of the second half, Boro should have scored at least twice and our defence looked utterly rattled. God drat does it feel good having an actual strong squad with options on the bench, think the introduction of Sakamoto and Wright really changed things

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Horseshit refereeing in FGR-Swindon, Bunker sent off for two soft yellows and gave us nothing all night, injury time winner for Swindon, not a good time.

Pie was nice, though.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what kind of pie was it

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Quorn

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

I had a simply delicious sweet potato pie at the King Power on opening day, as a pescatarian it's pretty damned rare to find decent food at a ground

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/august/16/efl-statement--reading-fc/

reading deducted 1 pt lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
First financial crime of the season. We're so back

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Reading can have little a point deduction, as a treat

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds are gonna get packed and stacked

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol leeds

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol west brom

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

14 seconds lmao this season has been shite so far

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

BORO SCORED A GOAL

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

BORO SCORED A GOAL

middlesbrough goal watch 2023.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Been to three home games and seen as many red cards as goals for us

Deeney looks classy, though (if rather slow)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Saturday: Ben Foster ships five goals to Swindon in a game that Wrexham somehow come back to draw

Monday: https://twitter.com/Wrexham_AFC/status/1693563593739161823?s=20

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Must've made a lot of money letting in those 5 goals

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Apart from saving that penalty against Notts County, he did absolutely poo poo all for Wrexham.

Good for the ol' social media though.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/national-league-statement-southend-united-77656

not efl but it is financial crime

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Leeds finally signed a Bamford replacement

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1694811818286260475

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Some real championship officiating for the West Brom goal there

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wilf gnonto is no longer a horrible ungrateful little poo poo and he's good again

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

My anxiety is really not appreciating Leicester's 'leave it late and scrape a winner' approach to the season

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Boro absolutely shot ourselves in the foot. Horrendous giveaway by Engel for the third goal and Smith has to show more intelligence when on a booking than he did to get the second yellow (even if his first yellow was total horseshit).

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rogue0071 posted:

Boro absolutely shot ourselves in the foot. Horrendous giveaway by Engel for the third goal and Smith has to show more intelligence when on a booking than he did to get the second yellow (even if his first yellow was total horseshit).

WBA's first goal should have been disallowed but we were the architects of our own downfall today and Tommy Smith is a bloody idiot.

At least it looks like we have the old Isaiah Jones back, and Lath looks a real handful too.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

WBA's first goal should have been disallowed but we were the architects of our own downfall today and Tommy Smith is a bloody idiot.

At least it looks like we have the old Isaiah Jones back, and Lath looks a real handful too.

I agree, the two sparks of hope from that miserable game were Latte Lath getting his first goal and Jones looking really good when he came on. Still can't believe his shot off the inside of the post didn't go in.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Troy Deeney did a goal

Then he patted his fat belly

Yum yum AFC Wimbledon sandwich

sebzilla fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Aug 27, 2023

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Well at least I don't have to watch another game next weekend

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Noted goal machine...

*checks notes*

Jack Colback?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Going to get relegated if Carrick sticks with 4-2-3-1

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Coventry/Watford was awful for my blood pressure and I'd imagine any Watford fan would feel the same. Some loving clown from the circus defending on both sides including a truly glorious own goal

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

3-0 win against a League One team in the EFL trophy? That's a bit more like it.

I believe in Horsemanball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Ahh, Caldwell nominated for manager of the month. The kiss of death.