Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

"Education is painful sometimes"

I wonder if that dude, watching the tape later, will ever realize how lightly he was let off because there are so many moments where he's wide open and our hero only throws about 1/6 blows he had time and opportunity for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

I wonder if that dude, watching the tape later, will ever realize how lightly he was let off because there are so many moments where he's wide open and our hero only throws about 1/6 blows he had time and opportunity for

Like on the continuum from friendly spar <-> deathmatch rear end kicking he got about a 30%, "This is the second time I've asked you to go lighter, now you're gonna learn to go lighter", enough to make the dude feel pain, but not enough to get him in trouble for actual assault or open him up to a lucky hit.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

He won't realize it, because he was dumb/racist enough to challenge a dude who was going to thoroughly whip his rear end to a fight in the octagon, and then not take the fight seriously until the punches started landing. Guy could have and probably should have gotten pasted so much harder because punching Nazis is cathartic.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
california is going to get it

:smug:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
San Diego had information that would lead to the arrest of Hurricane Hillary, I guess.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:dong:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

orange juche posted:

He won't realize it, because he was dumb/racist enough to challenge a dude who was going to thoroughly whip his rear end to a fight in the octagon, and then not take the fight seriously until the punches started landing. Guy could have and probably should have gotten pasted so much harder because punching Nazis is cathartic.

It was never a fight it was a one-sided rear end whooping buzzsaw that the Nazi walked in to face first. Assholes in the replies are trying to drag him for not stopping instantly when he tapped and being all "that's not honorable, guess you really are as bad as they say" not catching that he didn't stop because he never started. It was play time the whole time.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nazi dude did his best lowtax in the ring impression

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

That Works posted:

You can't smoke weed and keep security clearances either but hey he's still launching for the gov so I presume his never got revoked.

Point being, he's rich and twitter is still big and the rules are not for everyone.

They did pull his clearance for that, and forced organizational changes within SpaceX that put Shotwell in charge of anything sensitive, firewalling lonnie's dumbshit rear end out, he might have it back by now?

Pulling clearances for pot use is dumb as poo poo anyway.

I thought the view "X" showed me of that stupid tweet was pretty funny, it displayed this for about a minute until it freaked out because I have Lonnie blocked and showed a random tweet.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Elviscat posted:

They did pull his clearance for that, and forced organizational changes within SpaceX that put Shotwell in charge of anything sensitive, firewalling lonnie's dumbshit rear end out, he might have it back by now?

Pulling clearances for pot use is dumb as poo poo anyway.

I thought the view "X" showed me of that stupid tweet was pretty funny, it displayed this for about a minute until it freaked out because I have Lonnie blocked and showed a random tweet.

Thanks. Him losing his clearance was news to me.

I think losing it over weed is stupid also but would have been even dumber if selectively applied.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

That Works posted:

I think losing it over weed is stupid also but would have been even dumber if selectively applied.

If you think its not applied selectively I have news for you about America

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Dumb things? In America?!?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

RFC2324 posted:

If you think its not applied selectively I have news for you about America

Is... is it good news? :ohdear:

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Is... is it good news? :ohdear:

If you’re a rich white christian, then yes!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1692717063628796063?t=Wr0RHn_hpLVfOKl7UjJeLQ&s=19

Finally, a bet I can get behind.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You don’t even have to be a rich white guy. Just white.

Those of you who worked with TS & SCI and everything else, you ever notice how the folks who bragged about smoking pot before joining were always the whitest kids u know? Straight up think about it.
Never someone who is Latina/o or Black, or mixed race. Always the straight up most Caucasian motherfuckers you’ve ever met.

There’s a reason.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Since I don’t keep up with the Fox News Extended Cinematic Universe I never see Donnie’s campaigning events, so I just assume he’s been horfing diet pills and diet cokes since the indictment came down and he knew he couldn’t hide his weight.

Why god can’t do the needful, and drop this geriatric motherfucker from any of a dozen natural reasons I don’t know. Just kidding. There is no god.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Wonder if he has back/knee issues that aren’t reported as he wasn’t getting real physicals, like how he probably needs glasses but won’t wear them.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wonder if he has back/knee issues that aren’t reported as he wasn’t getting real physicals, like how he probably needs glasses but won’t wear them.

He does wear them, just never in public. I personally can only remember seeing just one pic of him wearing glasses, among all the tens of thousands of pics of him.

I think it was snapped somewhat recently by someone on the street as his motorcade passed by, maybe on the way to the courthouse in Florida. His window was closed but you could see he was wearing glasses in the car.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

ded posted:

california is going to get it

:smug:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Good training, Marines!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i would not bet against that happening

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

ded posted:

i would not bet against that happening

I'm betting that some rear end in a top hat is not going to let their Red Beach training be cancelled and is going to make sure every single loving Marine and Sailor under them are out there and accounted for as the storm bears down on San Diego. While they are safely out of area.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1692842951750103414?s=46&t=SkW94bDM2QmmLP6FBxgJMw

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is less than a year older than me, and while I am not exactly a paragon of youth, she looks ancient to me. The Stephen Miller effect is real.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Discussion Quorum posted:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is less than a year older than me, and while I am not exactly a paragon of youth, she looks ancient to me. The Stephen Miller effect is real.

Her family is one big bag of abuse and hate, it really does leave a mark on you.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
She just oozes evil out of her every pore.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Conservatives walking right up to the point and missing it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Why does she have to have a face like a Disney villainess tho?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

This is a little more specific on what she did and how local schools are responding:

https://x.com/hamptonahnna/status/1693082208452464656?s=46&t=TBi_iSImUmzjTxXAKsMEHw

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A.o.D. posted:

Why does she have to have a face like a Disney villainess tho?

Disney villainesses have "twisted elegance."
She's more like a Roald Dahl villain, just overtly grotesque. I can picture her and Stephen Miller as a wicked couple in a Roald Dahl story, just straight up eating babies.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

She's more like a Roald Dahl villain, just overtly grotesque. I can picture her and Stephen Miller as a wicked couple in a Roald Dahl story, just straight up eating babies.

Wouldn’t fit in a Roald Dahl story unless she is Jewish.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Oof. That's a 50 something year old face on a 60 something year old neck, and the person that they belong to is 41.

Don't spend your life hating poo poo. It's clearly not good for you.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ChatGPT turn that into a Minecraft creeper skin

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Too symmetrical

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

SoCal got a 5.0 earthquake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

SquirrelyPSU posted:

SoCal got a 5.0 earthquake.

Isn't that an at least yearly occurrence in that region?