Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

81923_3 posted:

selfie: in desperate need of a dispensary connection

Are you a permabanned rereg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Charles Bukowski posted:

Are you a permabanned rereg?

He's got at least a couple other accounts, I bet userid 231420 and 21 are his as well. I think I remember reading a comment by a mod or admin suggesting it was the guy who sued SA from a while back, but maybe I'm misremembering. A bunch of these usernames are already in the LC.

81523_2 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231403
81723_6 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231406
81723_6 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231418
81723_7 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231419
81823 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231422
81923 - https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231423
81923_2 https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=231424

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
its the lawsuit guy from my gangtag, he just registers (date)_x now cuz he ran out of funny usernames

report and move on

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

I am glad you enjoy your cut and trim. Respectfully, have you considered going clean shaven for your wedding?

No..but I guess I will now lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I feel bad for posting that, I'm sorry. How are you going to wear your hair? Lions mane or pony tail?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Charles Bukowski posted:

I feel bad for posting that, I'm sorry. How are you going to wear your hair? Lions mane or pony tail?

I'm going to do something similar to this:

Except I'm going to have one braid each on the left and right side of my head coming back to join the bigger braid, and it's going to be joined together with some of my tribe's traditional hair pins, which have beads and feathers attached. It's an old style of traditional hair braiding from the muscogee creek, and it helps me feel connected to my tribe.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

HonorableTB posted:

Except I'm going to have one braid each on the left and right side of my head coming back to join the bigger braid, and it's going to be joined together with some of my tribe's traditional hair pins, which have beads and feathers attached. It's an old style of traditional hair braiding from the muscogee creek, and it helps me feel connected to my tribe.

Yo that's dope.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

HonorableTB posted:

I've been wanting to do something like that since I decided to start growing out my hair. Please post how it looks on you (so I can try it later)! Though minus the traditional pins, beads.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

went out to see devo last night, woke up wearing a different devo shirt

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

I've been wanting to do something like that since I decided to start growing out my hair. Please post how it looks on you (so I can try it later)! Though minus the traditional pins, beads.

Will do :)

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

sounds like a successful DEVO night!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Kinda disappointed it wasn't one of the silly hats but still p sweet.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Literally A Person posted:

Kinda disappointed it wasn't one of the silly hats but still p sweet.

thanks, i have an energy dome but didn't feel like wearing it out

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

thanks, i have an energy dome but didn't feel like wearing it out

That's the kind of thing to save for formal occasions.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

well, that's kinda weird that you can do that

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

it's the same shirt. Devo just changed your universe

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I know, I know. Trying not to be too much of an rear end in a top hat

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

very true, it was a hell of a show

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

This is a positive place. Always has been.

Stop loving it up please. (not in this instance, just wanted to throw that out there)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This is a positive place. Always has been.

Stop loving it up please. (not in this instance, just wanted to throw that out there)

I know. I was terrible. I'm gonna try to be better

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I broke my shoulder and don't know how

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

how do you not know how you broke your shoulder, that obviously required surgery? Was it a car accident? Did you sleep on it wrong?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jose posted:

You're over 40 right?

Did you sleep on it wrong?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Looks like one of the map scenes from Indiana Jones and the Armpit of Doom

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Looks like one of the map scenes from Indiana Jones and the Armpit of Doom

India to the deepest Africa

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

how do you not know how you broke your shoulder, that obviously required surgery? Was it a car accident? Did you sleep on it wrong?
He went to a Devo concert, shoulder must have broken during the blackout tshirt change.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Slugworth posted:

He went to a Devo concert, shoulder must have broken during the blackout tshirt change.

loving Devo. Dare to be stupid

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats weird al

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

thats weird al

I know it is, and my name isn't Al

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

have at you

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Jose posted:

Oh wow they really had to open it up. You got arthroscopic scars on back too?

Ouch. Hope recovery is going well!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Desert Bus posted:

Oh wow they really had to open it up. You got arthroscopic scars on back too?

Ouch. Hope recovery is going well!

yeah no poo poo, that doesn't look like fun. Hope your arm is doing good Jose. Sorry for being a jackass before, I can't help myself.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

My full right shoulder Bankart repair plus capsuloplasty ended up only being three tiny scars. For them to need to open it up that much OOF. And you don't know how it happened lol

EDIT: tried to get a pic but they're too faded booo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Desert Bus posted:

My full right shoulder Bankart repair plus capsuloplasty ended up only being three tiny scars. For them to need to open it up that much OOF. And you don't know how it happened lol

you named your right shoulder bankart?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you named your right shoulder bankart?

It's named after my favorite surgeon Arthur Sidney Blundell Bankart, but that's too long of a name for everyday use.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Desert Bus posted:

It's named after my favorite surgeon Arthur Sidney Blundell Bankart, but that's too long of a name for everyday use.

:shrug: Fair enough

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Desert Bus posted:

my ehlers danlos pull everything back together and shrink the capsule ortho when I was 17 is fading too, the scars on the top of the shoulder are still decently pronounced but the one on the back is hard to spot after 20 years.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

my ehlers danlos pull everything back together and shrink the capsule ortho when I was 17 is fading too, the scars on the top of the shoulder are still decently pronounced but the one on the back is hard to spot after 20 years.

Mine (also EDS) are about 20 years old too. The one on the back disappeared really strangely fast, the other two are all but gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Incredibly jealous.