Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Akratic Method posted:

I’m not going to say it broke his brain because it was obviously too late for that, but becoming a minor internet phenomenon with his bizarre restaurant idea seems to have really fixated him on his “fans” with absolutely no understanding of the fact that they’re more gawkers than anything else.

He’s failing to monetize the gawkers too. Hell, even people like DSP and Wings of Redemption have found ways of making money off people hate watching them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Lol that was a terrible typo, I meant it to say shipping only to Canada.

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

MrQwerty posted:

I'm pretty sure at this point Jim Davis' job description is "sitting around on a big pile of money"

he's literally been doing that this millennium, especially now that he sold the rights to ViacomCBS (now Paramount Global) in 2019.

JAnon fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Aug 10, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
…which led to Nathen getting shitcanned. Davis didn’t give a flying gently caress what Nathen got up to but huge giant globomegacorp doesn’t appreciate you tongue kissing their IPs while eyefucking the camera

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank posted:

…which led to Nathen getting shitcanned. Davis didn’t give a flying gently caress what Nathen got up to but huge giant globomegacorp doesn’t appreciate you tongue kissing their IPs while eyefucking the camera

I don't think they were even aware of what he was doing they just wanted tighter control over licensing.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think they were even aware of what he was doing they just wanted tighter control over licensing.

Real big mistake to decide to tighten control of their licensing in-house when Egeez was right there the whole time

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Real big mistake to decide to tighten control of their licensing in-house when Egeez was right there the whole time

Oh geeze!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MrQwerty posted:

Speaking of he announced the next Iggy's movie night but I don't think said what the movie will be. Exciting.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MassRafTer posted:

FARM2SKIN is his most unsettling phrase.

It puts the Garfield on its skin or else it gets the fork jail again.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MassRafTer posted:

Speaking of he announced the next Iggy's movie night but I don't think said what the movie will be. Exciting.

It's gonna be a bootleg copy of Sound of Freedom

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I hope it's not homegrown

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Garf til u barf

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thinking about the Egazoid video again and how there are now two official ways to pronounced Egeez and neither "Egg-eez" and "Iggies" are how any sane person would pronounce it.

Especially a sane person who saw an insane man use the phrase "Oh Jeez" to promote Iggy's.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Baffling

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
got this pic of nathens bathroom

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I always wonder if people tweet stuff like that at Nathen and what his response would be.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

I always wonder if people tweet stuff like that at Nathen and what his response would be.

People don't tweet at Nathen. He gets 3 likes on average, and those are by his own other accounts

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

What happened with the kiwi farmers, I mean, "fans" in his discord?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zefiel posted:

What happened with the kiwi farmers, I mean, "fans" in his discord?

Nathen said a bunch of bigoted poo poo and his own mods burned it down

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Weird they didn't invite him to post in the farms

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Today was supposed to be eGeez movie day but nothing on Nathen's instagram. I want to know what they saw.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

mediaphage posted:

got this pic of nathens bathroom

Also he wears this 24/7, including while pissing. Being unlicensed merchandise, it makes him feel really dirty, just the way he likes it:

:nws::nws:

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

real poo poo? from PAWS INCORPORATED™®℠, no less?

ed:

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen said a bunch of bigoted poo poo and his own mods burned it down

also lmao

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It puts the Garfield on its skin or else it gets the fork jail again.

why is the keming on the URL so loving tight? :(

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
His stories today are confusing even for Nathen. I think he is trying to say that thanks to MbS making Saudi Arabia Great Again his book is out of date so he is recalling it and taking back everything back he said about Saudi Arabia because he loves it so much. He did this over like a dozen stories so it feels pointless to just upload them all.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

MassRafTer posted:

His stories today are confusing even for Nathen. I think he is trying to say that thanks to MbS making Saudi Arabia Great Again his book is out of date so he is recalling it and taking back everything back he said about Saudi Arabia because he loves it so much. He did this over like a dozen stories so it feels pointless to just upload them all.
Gotta support MBS for the daddy stiped. Those orange suits aren't free.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

MassRafTer posted:

What a loving loser

Of course he would dismantle his one project that he actually completed. Worshipping MbS is totally on-brand and just furthers his slide into mediocrity that’s not worth paying attention to.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wait, he’s recalling his book? That’s loving hilarious. Big old dusty piles of unsold books sitting in his basement that he’s “recalling”.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

Wait, he’s recalling his book? That’s loving hilarious. Big old dusty piles of unsold books sitting in his basement that he’s “recalling”.

He'll have to go to that one bookstore where he keeps sneaking in one copy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

He'll have to go to that one bookstore where he keeps sneaking in one copy

Just crossing out the offending pages with a big “X” in sharpie and then reselling them

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Frank Frank posted:

Just crossing out the offending pages with a big “X” in sharpie and then reselling them

Then he slaps a big orange sticker on the books with the words "NEW REVISED RENDITION" on it and raises the price by five bux

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Binary Badger posted:

"NEW REVISED RENDITION"

lol

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Extraordinary rendition :MBS:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Come on Nathen, release “Arabiolosis: Bigger, Longer, and Entergaged” - the name might even piss off Paramount’s lawyers!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I don't even know

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
So uh Nathen just learned about BRICS huh?

This is gonna be something

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh cool. He’s gone straight up Hezbollah. Good for him.

This is just the beginning mneow.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I don't even know

Canada actually joining BRICS would make sense and be really cool but has anyone told him the S is for South Africa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maybe he'll try to get them to let Garfistan in