Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
No, it was the Texans who had the injuries.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1693451977663897727

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1693613548696485920?t=V5jYcMl-d56o7UYNJhONXg&s=19

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

SVP is fun but man ESPN is really concentrating their talent. Feels like 8-9 people are hosting 75% of the content. I can't imagine how they avoid burnout.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Protip: never watch pregame shows.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

mcmagic posted:

Protip: never watch pregame shows.

God help me, I still like watching Fox's pregame show. Terry Bradshaw is batshit crazy though.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I will watch if there are Bad Beats

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

J33uk posted:

SVP is fun but man ESPN is really concentrating their talent. Feels like 8-9 people are hosting 75% of the content. I can't imagine how they avoid burnout.

Yeah this is rough for the talent. ...but

Dr_Strangelove posted:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

Terry Bradshaw is batshit crazy though.
I cant stand him.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The fox pregame was a lot of fun when the guys were genuinely just shooting the poo poo and joking with each other but now it's so obvious that they make them do dumb comedy bits and they are always just awful.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I find the NFL on Fox aesthetic offensive. Most of the pregame and halftime shows are largely white noise to me, but cannot stand Fox. Jay Glazer-core.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The worst part of Fox is by far the ads. Every break contains a message like "after the game, tune in to the Fox Patriot Network and listen to an angry blond woman and a suspected sex offender yell at you about how broken the country is!"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
NFL Network is mildly inoffensive background noise on Sunday mornings as I wait for the RedZone countdown to begin.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Amazon actually did a really nice job with their halftime talent. Whitworth was the only real dud and even still he isn't actively grating.

And I take back the sentiment of only Fox's presentation actively irritating me; NBC's crew is almost artful in its repellence.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fartknocker posted:

NFL Network is mildly inoffensive background noise on Sunday mornings as I wait for the RedZone countdown to begin.

I like to put it on in the background because at any point I can see a barely lucid Michael Irvin put on a wolf cap and howl, and you could play a drinking game just off the # of times someone says "forever ever???"

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Lifespan posted:

The worst part of Fox is by far the ads. Every break contains a message like "after the game, tune in to the Fox Patriot Network and listen to an angry blond woman and a suspected sex offender yell at you about how broken the country is!"

Yeah this has become really, really grating because it's usually coupled with local news commercials about the homeless, which makes watching games in public nearly impossible without overhearing a godawful conversation in the wake of the ads.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Manoueverable posted:

Yeah this has become really, really grating because it's usually coupled with local news commercials about the homeless, which makes watching games in public nearly impossible without overhearing a godawful conversation in the wake of the ads.

Seattle sounds like a nice place :)

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Dr_Strangelove posted:

One of the best pieces of ESPN programming they have every week during the season. I'll sit through 30 minute of analysis of a crap MNF game just to reach that promised land.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

J33uk posted:

One of the best pieces of ESPN programming they have every week during the season. I'll sit through 30 minute of analysis of a crap MNF game just to reach that promised land.

I pick through saved SportsCenters just to find the Bad Beats segments.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I do not recall Rex playing for Atlanta.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1693660404075884966?s=20

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
how long have the Ravens had terrible injury luck and does it correlate with them trying way too hard in the preseason

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

is this real

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1693666460264956100

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

He hates Allen but they aren't going to trade him.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
:sickos:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Here's the source:

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1693667468374430206?s=20

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

mcmagic posted:

He hates Allen but they aren't going to trade him.
Imagine being a star quarterback that isn't universally beloved by his entire locker room like Trevor Lawrence

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Diggs is kind of a nutcase who probably wouldn't even be happy with Mahomes.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

wandler20 posted:

Explain

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Always been a guy who wasn't happy with his situation and why Minnesota traded him in the first place.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Hard to believe Allen was a downgrade from Cousins, but there you have it folks.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

wandler20 posted:

Stefon "raised his siblings as a stand-in father figure from 14" Diggs is clearly a gigantic diva :rolleyes:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

wandler20 posted:

Always been a guy who wasn't happy with his situation and why Minnesota traded him in the first place.

Ah recognizing he's in a lost cause situation makes him a nutcase

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Diggs is just tired of having Aaron Rodgers in his division, that's all

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Forrest on Fire posted:

Stefon "raised his siblings as a stand-in father figure from 14" Diggs is clearly a gigantic diva :rolleyes:

He can be both.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

wandler20 posted:

He would be happy I think because he would both get tons of targets and also playoff wins/rings, what’s not to love

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I doubt Diggs hates Allen but if he feels like Buffalo has hit their ceiling and is now regressing I don’t think he’s wrong.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Buffalo moving down the AFC and the Steelers moving up, that's my prediction. Ravens and Jags are already there with Chiefs and Bengals.

Jets are a fraud

Dolphins are a concussion

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Stefon come home

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

New man on the Minnesota Vikings Buffalo Bills Minnesota Vikings

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
I thought Diggs hated Allen because Allen is a hoe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

Buffalo moving down the AFC and the Steelers moving up, that's my prediction. Ravens and Jags are already there with Chiefs and Bengals.

Jets are a fraud

Dolphins are a concussion

Forgot

Chargers should be a perennial threat to reach the AFCCG but Dean Spanos offended a wicked fairy as a child and they are cursed to suffer eternally