Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Potato Salad posted:

I assure you, tanks in random normal dungeons don't give a poo poo what you're doing so long as you're trying even a little to be helpful. The tanking mantra in ESO is that DPS usually only have themselves to blame for their deaths.

Like, in all seriousness, this is a game with (except for one silly and rarely used case) mass taunting. Tanks are expected to pin down the most dangerous couple of enemies, but each DPS is expected to have shields and/or cc to survive the rest of the trash.

Good to know that I'm generally not annoying the tanks by being a yolo dumbass sometimes lol

My Hexos' Ward + Tzogvin Stamblade is so sturdy that the only reason I die anymore in dungeons is when I go to a vet DLC dungeon where I don't know the boss mechanics, but I am way less reckless when I queue for Vet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Hard taunts (tanks only do not steal):
Puncture and its morphs from sword and shield skill

Destructive touch morph > Destructive clench (only with frost staff) from destruction staff skill.

Inner Fire and its morphs from Undaunted skill line.

The Tormentor set from the Banished Cells dungeon. (Also the only AoE taunt in the game) this set isn't very good, mostly just for fun on easy stuff, no real tank will ever use this set.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Potato Salad posted:

That's soft taunt. Basically, cuz this game doesn't have aggro, they will have enemies attack somebody on the following list of priority:

1) whoever they are scripted to attack based on the mechanics of the fight at that time

2) the person who taunted

3) whoever did damage to them first in the prior 15 second window

4) basically at random, whoever had a heal tick or some damage tick in the group and they latch on to that as the instigating thing

so your tanks will basically run around in a place real quick, smack a bunch of people with AOE to get (3) started for group safety, then spend their cooldowns getting everybody who they need hard taunted locked down per (2)

importantly for anybody who plays DPS or healing, the only way for you to be a victim of a pull instadeath volley is if you start attacking and invite condition (4) upon yourself. wait for everything to be smacking on the tank, then go wild. not that different from any other MMO

This is really valuable. Thank you.

Kagrenac
Jan 14, 2017

Potato Salad posted:

An enemy taunted by two or more people more than 3 times in 15 seconds (?) becomes immune for a little while just to prevent us from abusing the system by playing monkey in the middle.

If you are taunting an enemy and notice that it's attacking other people,
2) someone or their pet has a taunt in their rotation and needs to fix that

Taunt immunity was recently changed to 5 taunts from 3.

Another recent change is that silver leash and other single target skills that pull an enemy to you were upgraded to real taunts vs untaunted targets.

Arcanists are by far the most likely culprit for 2) since the first skill in their "tank" tree runic jolt is a taunt. People either have it on their bar to level the skill tree and can't not press every button(I am guilty of doing this way too often with revealing flare) or just don't read the description.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm testing a poison bow build for my NB and went to do my random normal. Was worried because we got Castle Thorn and the first time I did it I thought it was kinda tricky, and my group was all over the place.

It was really fun because I actually had to think about movement and healing instead of just yoloing in to stab the boss' rear end.

Haven't decided if I'm confident enough with it yet to queue into vet dungeons for my pledges today.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Kagrenac posted:

Taunt immunity was recently changed to 5 taunts from 3.

my brain for some reason was putting the numbers the other way, thank you

I am a weird bastard who actually uses explosive charge :black101: as aoe taunt + massive armor in progression raiding for trash pulls, so it's not something that is ever really a problem as I'm soloing these pulls usually

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

(a note for new players, don't look at the one case where you can have AOE taunts and think "oh hell yeah, I'm going to be the king of tanks with this". taunting things is not what tanking is about in this game, it's actually very twitchy -- roll dodges JUST at the right time, angle management, etc. you can build the most armor cap, heavily shielded, stam and magica shield casting Templar and still get one shot by mechanics that you are supposed to mitigate some other way, because that's how the game is designed. Don't fall for the trap of getting used to taking damage to your chin. I did that a year ago and it took, well, and entire year to stop playing it like WoW and start playing more like Super Smash Bros)

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 18, 2023

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Yeah no actual tank will ever run tormenter. If you're in vet or harder and they are running tormenter, you're gonna have a bad time.

But for random normals or overland loving around, I will say that running a 2 hander barbarian with a greatsword and pulling a whole group with rushing agony + tormentor using stampede is just :kiss: + :black101:

You should definitely not do this, but it is fun af.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Hey, just more mobs for your damage shield.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I'm not liking the front bar/ back bar mechanic. It feels slow and clumsy, especially if you have a summon which will despawn when you switch unless you put the skill on both bars. Would rather have had a couple more buttons for the secondary skill lines.

EDIT: I should point out that I'm enjoying the game and its quasi-Skyrim feel. The main story doesn't interest me but I know there's a whole lot more ahead once I leave the lower levels behind. I find myself playing ESO like it's Skyrim, poking around dead ends and behind obstacles to see if there's a chest stashed out of sight, but I haven't come across anything like that so far.

There have been a few isolated easter egg type finds though, so it keeps me looking for me.

Dick Trauma fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Aug 21, 2023

Commissar Budgie
Aug 10, 2011

I am a Commissar. I am empowered to deliver justice wherever I see it lacking. I am empowered to punish cowardice. I am granted the gift of total authority to judge, in the name of the Emperor, on the field of combat.

Dick Trauma posted:

I'm not liking the front bar/ back bar mechanic. It feels slow and clumsy, especially if you have a summon which will despawn when you switch unless you put the skill on both bars. Would rather have had a couple more buttons for the secondary skill lines.

EDIT: I should point out that I'm enjoying the game and its quasi-Skyrim feel. The main story doesn't interest me but I know there's a whole lot more ahead once I leave the lower levels behind.

This is one of the reasons I almost always use the Oakensoul mythic on my main character (heavy attack sorceror). It gives you a bunch of stats but limits you to one bar. Bar swapping feels super bad to me and the extra survivability certainly comes in clutch, even in vet trials or other content where certain players say Oakensoul has no place.

g0del
Jan 9, 2001

Fun Shoe

Dick Trauma posted:

EDIT: I should point out that I'm enjoying the game and its quasi-Skyrim feel. The main story doesn't interest me but I know there's a whole lot more ahead once I leave the lower levels behind.
You might enjoy oakensoul builds, then. Gives you a ton of buffs, but locks you to using only a single bar.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Commissar Budgie posted:

This is one of the reasons I almost always use the Oakensoul mythic on my main character (heavy attack sorceror). It gives you a bunch of stats but limits you to one bar. Bar swapping feels super bad to me and the extra survivability certainly comes in clutch, even in vet trials or other content where certain players say Oakensoul has no place.

I love oakensoul, to the point that my primary "doing stuff" builds on all my dudes is oaken.

Sorcerors do best with heavy attack (sergeants mail + storm master or order's wrath, or even deadly strikes with the new patch) I cleared vas+2 with it.

But even non heavy attack setups can work well.

My 1 bar necro and warden are strong enough to do anything but hard vets.

I'm maining arcanist now mostly and while I have a 2-bar setup for doing really sweaty poo poo, 90% of the time I use 1 bar with deadly and pillar of nirn. I do vet dungeons and trials with it. Did vet blackrose prison a couple weeks ago.

I'm thinking of trying the same gear on my templar just to see how it feels.

Nightblade is so far the only class I'd really say "ehh, 2-bar is kinda necessary" for. Too many utility skills needed for 1 bar. But a heavy attack magblade built like a sorc is still fine for 90% of the game.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

How much of a pain is getting Oakensoul? I’m not there yet, but I know when I hit max level I’m headed in that direction since I’m Old, Bad, and Lazy. It looks like it’s just a matter of getting the leads to drop, but I’m not sure how rng those are.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

A Real Horse posted:

How much of a pain is getting Oakensoul? I’m not there yet, but I know when I hit max level I’m headed in that direction since I’m Old, Bad, and Lazy. It looks like it’s just a matter of getting the leads to drop, but I’m not sure how rng those are.

I don't remember it being that much of a problem. The leads seem to drop pretty generously as long as you know where to look.

Poe
Jul 22, 2007

A Real Horse posted:

The worst lead for it was random lockboxes in Murkmire, just because of how many people used to camp those combined with respawn time and how few there are. Not sure how it is anymore, and supposedly it can also drop from thief troves now. Drop rates on all the leads weren't bad when I did it though, just getting those boxes can be a pain.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Yeah the safebox lead was the worst that I remember, but I was also there during the Great Campening.

You definitely want the antiquities skills (scrying and excavation) maxed out so you can go get your leads when they drop.

E: I say this for folks who aren't already maxed, because mythics are gold leads and leads have a 30 day timer from when you get them. It feels bad getting a good lead and it running out before you can go dig it up.

Antiquities itself is a long and lovely grind, but the good news is you only really need to do it once. Leads are account wide so any you pick up on random toon X, can be looked up on your scrying dude. And once you find a mythic it can be reconstructed for 25 transmute stones whenever you need one.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 21, 2023

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Poe posted:

The worst lead for it was random lockboxes in Murkmire, just because of how many people used to camp those combined with respawn time and how few there are. Not sure how it is anymore, and supposedly it can also drop from thief troves now. Drop rates on all the leads weren't bad when I did it though, just getting those boxes can be a pain.

I got my Oakensoul like two months ago and this wasn't too bad. It takes some time but it's totally worth it, I pretty much only use one bar builds and it works for all I'm doing now. When I get to trials and the harde vet stuff I'll learn two bar

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
There's some interesting balance in the 2-bar system which works for pve and pvp. However, if they're gonna make a system where you have to switch hotbars, it better drat well switch bars in 1 frame. The little delay which stops you from switching too fast makes the whole system feel clumsy, and mars the entire experience. Then you're like "well I'll get used to it because I like the game."

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Pontificating rear end posted:

"well I'll get used to it because I like the game."

That sentence right there doing heavy loving lifting.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

There's some interesting balance in the 2-bar system which works for pve and pvp. However, if they're gonna make a system where you have to switch hotbars, it better drat well switch bars in 1 frame. The little delay which stops you from switching too fast makes the whole system feel clumsy, and mars the entire experience. Then you're like "well I'll get used to it because I like the game."

if you attack weave in there, that really helps because the time suddenly won't feel like it's wasted

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

IN the PC update patch notes they say they have made some buffs work without casting no matter if they are on the primary bar or secondary. I play mainly on consoles so I haven't been able to play with that yet, but wouldn't that mean I could dump a bunch of things on the secondary bar and just worry about the primary? or am I missing something?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Doctor Zero posted:

IN the PC update patch notes they say they have made some buffs work without casting no matter if they are on the primary bar or secondary. I play mainly on consoles so I haven't been able to play with that yet, but wouldn't that mean I could dump a bunch of things on the secondary bar and just worry about the primary? or am I missing something?

In theory yes, probably won't work with Oakensoul (does it) but might be interesting for stuff like the grim focus skill and it's morphs for NB.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Simone Poodoin posted:

In theory yes, probably won't work with Oakensoul (does it) but might be interesting for stuff like the grim focus skill and it's morphs for NB.

Some buffs for nb and sorc will now give a passive buff on both bars even if they are on backbar, instead of needing to be front or both.

The exception to this will specifically be 1 bar setups like oakensoul or werewolf. For oaken, if you want x buff you have to put y skill on your bar, no secret buffs on the bar you can't use. For werewolf, when you transform you have 1 bar of all werewolf skills so you technically have nothing slotted at all.

But it's still cool. Slotting shadowy disguise on your backbar as a NB is going to give you major savagery on both bars (thats the big deal dps crit buff that you normally use potions or a complete other skill to get) so its still a cool and good change.

Grim focus is now always "on" so you don't have to keep activating it. You just build stacks passively as you fight and only need to activate the bow proc when it's ready (every 5 light attacks)

Bound aegis/bound armaments on sorcs got the same treatment. Now these morphs will have a passive buff for either bar and for armaments will build stacks passively like the nb proc.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Error 404 posted:

Some buffs for nb and sorc will now give a passive buff on both bars even if they are on backbar, instead of needing to be front or both.

Thank you, this is really helpful information, I missed the change. I wish the game would tell me this stuff!

Separately, is it just me, or does this game have basically no higher-level gameplay? I dont understand how to get legendary or higher level loot, maybe from trials? That doesnt sound practical for solo players. And apparently the only way to get epaulets/pauldrons for 2-item-sets is to run hard-mode bosses on veteran dungeons... but my char isnt viable for veteran until I get better gear in the first place?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Thank you, this is really helpful information, I missed the change. I wish the game would tell me this stuff!

Separately, is it just me, or does this game have basically no higher-level gameplay? I dont understand how to get legendary or higher level loot, maybe from trials? That doesnt sound practical for solo players. And apparently the only way to get epaulets/pauldrons for 2-item-sets is to run hard-mode bosses on veteran dungeons... but my char isnt viable for veteran until I get better gear in the first place?

If by legendary you mean gold quality? You upgrade stuff via crafting. Clothing (light and medium armor) takes Dreugh Wax, woodworking (staves, bows, shields) takes Rosin, blacksmithing (heavy armor and melee weapons) takes tempering alloy. Jewelry takes chromium plates. Getting these materials is a grind in itself.

E: vet trials and arenas can drop gold quality loot, I didn't mention those before because I'm assuming that's a ways off for you.

Just starting out, getting your gear to purple is going to be fine, blue for jewelry because purple jewelry is also a pain.

2 item sets, aka monster sets are a whole other thing. The head piece drops in any weight (light medium heavy) from the last boss of specific veteran dungeons. Some are easier than others, and even for mostly solo players joining a guild and asking for a group to run is the best way to get there. The nice thing is that you are guaranteed a head when you clear, in a weight you don't know. And if the people you run with are nice or have it all collected there's a chance you can get 2 or all 3 out of one run through. But even worst case you can collect all 3 weights in 3 runs.

Shoulders are both easier and harder. Undaunted pledges are a daily quest, 3 questgivers will give you 1 dungeon each, if you do those dungeons on vet hardmode you get 2 keys. But you can also just run it on normal for a single key, meaning you can earn 3-6 keys per day. Each questgiver also sells coffers for 5 keys each that has a shoulder piece for one of the monster sets they offer pledges for.

Running pledges on normal isn't terribly hard, but the rng on those shoulder boxes means it can take awhile to get the shoulder you want in the weight you want.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 23, 2023

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Ok well that made everything clear, so I was able to finish the stormfist set, and have 3 sets complete on my char at a time now. I'm guessing the sets' weapons are rare to drop? Dont have many of them

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 23, 2023

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Also if you have gold you can just buy the stuff you need from Guild traders. Some sets are really expensive though.

This game's loot is not like Diablo or others where the elite level gear drops from content all the time, there's overland gear that can get very valuable if the set is currently "in meta".

Joining training guilds and selling stuff like that has been a great way for me to fund my build brewing habit lol

Error 404 posted:

The exception to this will specifically be 1 bar setups like oakensoul or werewolf. For oaken, if you want x buff you have to put y skill on your bar, no secret buffs on the bar you can't use. For werewolf, when you transform you have 1 bar of all werewolf skills so you technically have nothing slotted at all.

Thanks for the confirmation, this is what I was expecting and I think it's a good decision otherwise Oakensoul would be broken as hell. This change will definitely make me try a two bar build for my NB when it hits consoles.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Current meta for an endgame dps:

1 trial set (can be farmed on normal, but its still yknow...a 12 man trial) the specific set can vary but what they all have in common is a buff on the 3/5 piece called minor slayer, which is always on and gives you 5% more of all your damage vs dungeon,trial, and arena monsters.

(Spoiler: oakensoul also gives you this buff)

1 proc set: procs are basically free damage, the most recommended right now is pillar of nirn, which comes from the falkreath hold dungeon. This can be farmed on normal, and the final boss guarantees you a set piece you don't have collected. The downside is there are 2 other sets in this dungeon, its not unheard of to max out literally everything before you get the pieces you need. But if you spend the time, you will get it.

1 mythic: this varies between class, or even specific fight. Harpooner's kilt, sea serpent chain, oakensoul, velothi amulet are the ones you see most often.

1 monster piece usually shoulder, sometimes head, it doesn't really matter 99% of the time as long as you have the right weights for armor passives.

The reigning champ for a 1 piece monster is Slimecraw (vet wayrest 1, probably one of the easier vet dungeons, I've duo-ed this helping a guildy get it and I am an average player at best lol)

Slimecraw gives you a big buff to crit chance, which is important for pve.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Also Pale Order is a near necessity for soloing world bosses and the like. At least for me. Obviously not that helpful in groups.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

All your info made it easy to actually make a build. Here's what I got, nothing fancy, but running Shipwright's Regret for the dagger was easy enough. It does well enough at PvP, but mostly for clearing mobs of course

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

All your info made it easy to actually make a build. Here's what I got, nothing fancy, but running Shipwright's Regret for the dagger was easy enough. It does well enough at PvP, but mostly for clearing mobs of course

Nice!

One thing I will note is that procs cannot proc other procs. So when choosing sets make sure you have skills, enchants, etc that will set your stuff off.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Error 404 posted:

Nice!

One thing I will note is that procs cannot proc other procs. So when choosing sets make sure you have skills, enchants, etc that will set your stuff off.

Alright, this is probably the last bit of info I needed, I didnt even think about it. I'm gonna switch out the storm-cursed back to the combat physician set I was using for now; since it synergized with Refreshing Path

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I can't understand the guild traders system. I've accumulated a bunch of blueprints (and things that look like blueprints) and read that some of them might be valuable, but the process to get access to what looks like multiple mini auction houses (traders?) makes no sense to me so I just vendor everything.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Dick Trauma posted:

I can't understand the guild traders system. I've accumulated a bunch of blueprints (and things that look like blueprints) and read that some of them might be valuable, but the process to get access to what looks like multiple mini auction houses (traders?) makes no sense to me so I just vendor everything.
Meta system: guilds bid on trader spots that cost millions, often 10s of millions, of gold every week. Top bid wins the spot, and that trader gives access to everyone to that trader's wares for a week, Tues-Tues.

Seller side: be in a guild (or several) with a regular trader. You post items, paying the game a 1% listing fee (to ZOS) of the price you set. If it sells, you get sale price minus another 6%(half of which goes to the guild, half to ZOS).

Some traders can handle higher prices than others, the guilds in those traders correspondingly expect either higher dues or more sales volume.

Buyer side: You search through each trader one by one trying to find the thing you want.

On PC, TTC helps ease both seller and buyer friction a lot, by listing a lot of what's available, where it's available and at what price. As a buyer it lets you see where things could be to find items to buy. As a seller it helps you figure out a good price to list things for, and let you see how full, or scarce the market is.

Alternative: post things for sale in zone chat, buy in zone chat. If you trade in person you should be safe, but it's cumbersome and a lot of the people offering "will buy x any quantity for y price" are way undercutting. If you want to sell mats and don't want to use guild traders post in chat at 5-10% off TTC price and you'll give enough of a discount to entice buyers without feeding the exploitative flippers.
For blueprints and motifs zone selling can be cumbersome, tho since it's not easy to list, not many people want the cheap ones and not many people can afford the expensive ones.
Vendor prices are terrible, tho. If you sold those things for 50% off for the cheap ones and 15-20% off for the expensive ones you'll find buyers pretty quickly and still make much more than vendors.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Alright, this is probably the last bit of info I needed, I didnt even think about it. I'm gonna switch out the storm-cursed back to the combat physician set I was using for now; since it synergized with Refreshing Path

Other sets that can work well on a nightblade:

Briarheart (wrothgar overland) increases your damage and heals you on a crit.

Robes of the hist (shadowfen overland) when hit by an immobilization, you heal. (Popular in pvp)

Hexos ward (deadlands overland) gives you a damage shield when you crit.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Briarheart + Hexos Ward loving owns

I'm using Briarheart + Swamp Raider now though and the poison is cool but I might be ready to try something else.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Simone Poodoin posted:

Briarheart + Hexos Ward loving owns

I'm using Briarheart + Swamp Raider now though and the poison is cool but I might be ready to try something else.

If you're good for self heals or run pale order, you might also look at Witch Knight's Defiance from the Reach to combo with swamp raider.

E: sorry, theorycrafting and weird/thematic builds are one of my favorite things in eso.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Aug 27, 2023

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Meta system: guilds bid on trader spots that cost millions, often 10s of millions, of gold every week. Top bid wins the spot, and that trader gives access to everyone to that trader's wares for a week, Tues-Tues.

Seller side: be in a guild (or several) with a regular trader. You post items, paying the game a 1% listing fee (to ZOS) of the price you set. If it sells, you get sale price minus another 6%(half of which goes to the guild, half to ZOS).

Some traders can handle higher prices than others, the guilds in those traders correspondingly expect either higher dues or more sales volume.

Buyer side: You search through each trader one by one trying to find the thing you want.

On PC, TTC helps ease both seller and buyer friction a lot, by listing a lot of what's available, where it's available and at what price. As a buyer it lets you see where things could be to find items to buy. As a seller it helps you figure out a good price to list things for, and let you see how full, or scarce the market is.

Alternative: post things for sale in zone chat, buy in zone chat. If you trade in person you should be safe, but it's cumbersome and a lot of the people offering "will buy x any quantity for y price" are way undercutting. If you want to sell mats and don't want to use guild traders post in chat at 5-10% off TTC price and you'll give enough of a discount to entice buyers without feeding the exploitative flippers.
For blueprints and motifs zone selling can be cumbersome, tho since it's not easy to list, not many people want the cheap ones and not many people can afford the expensive ones.
Vendor prices are terrible, tho. If you sold those things for 50% off for the cheap ones and 15-20% off for the expensive ones you'll find buyers pretty quickly and still make much more than vendors.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a thorough explanation. Much better than anything else I found!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Error 404 posted:

If you're good for self heals or run pale order, you might also look at Witch Knight's Defiance from the Reach to combo with swamp raider.

E: sorry, theorycrafting and weird/thematic builds are one of my favorite things in eso.

Don't apologize I love brwing builds too. Gonna go get the ring of pale order first then will deifnitely try that.