Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I went to his Twitter profile to see what he tweeted before that post but I can't make it show his tweets in chronological order. I guess it's ordered by most-engaged tweets and it's all from 2019-2020. I haven't been following Twitter news but it's seriously poo poo to try to use now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Inside all the nested tweets is a video of some chuds harassing people at the relief effort in Hawai'i

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

If they just go on Grindr they could prob get their bodycount to 50+ in like three months time, prob less if they're a top

god i wished i live where you live bc grinder for me is awash with extremely jacked tops who seem like total fuckheads

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

god i wished i live where you live bc grinder for me is awash with extremely jacked tops who seem like total fuckheads

You live in Australia though so the fuckhead part was going to be the case no matter what.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

thats not true we also have some cunts

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
And wankers, don't forget the wankers.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

In fresh IOSM news Elon has decided that titles on embedded links will no longer display - you'll only get the image. This is to encourage journalists to post their work directly to Twitter for revenue sharing there rather than at their paying jobs. Apparently advertisers are really loving mad about it but Elon doesn't seem to be backing down.

Journalists are trying to reach Matt Taibbi for comment.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

They're actually bottoms but since you're in the southern hemisphere they look like tops.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Prism posted:

I literally have no idea what he is saying here.
He's saying there will probably be riots.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They're actually bottoms but since you're in the southern hemisphere they look like tops.

lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

In Chinese tops and bottoms are called (respectively) 1s and 0s and it took me a few seconds to realise why

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Prism posted:

I literally have no idea what he is saying here.

He's saying that he's ignoring that the authorities never announce anything about specifically who is missing so as not to cause premature or undue grief in their loved ones. And also he's saying that we can't trust those native "locals" because "you know how they get". It's right wing baiting and racism.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The Saddest Rhino posted:

In Chinese tops and bottoms are called (respectively) 1s and 0s and it took me a few seconds to realise why

I've heard people go on about sex being binary but this is ridiculous!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm a 2

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Buddy you gotta get that looked at, it's not supposed to bend that way

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

If you don't get that checked out you might end up an 8.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Air Skwirl posted:

Are there more bottoms than tops on Grindr?
There have to be or Grindr would tip over.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

lmao chess biotruths

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

my IQ is 9" and turgid

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Buddy you gotta get that looked at, it's not supposed to bend that way

Dameius posted:

If you don't get that checked out you might end up an 8.

I'd rather have it removed entirely, ty.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

FFT posted:

He's saying there will probably be riots.

I mean yeah but I'm not sure what he's hinting will cause it. I can't hear the dogwhistle. What does reporting the 'numbers, names, and ages of the dead' do, because as he said they made the reports - they already know at least some of who's missing!

Silly Newbie posted:

He's saying that he's ignoring that the authorities never announce anything about specifically who is missing so as not to cause premature or undue grief in their loved ones. And also he's saying that we can't trust those native "locals" because "you know how they get". It's right wing baiting and racism.

I guess it didn't occur to me that of course Hawaiians are too dark for Adams.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Prism posted:

I mean yeah but I'm not sure what he's hinting will cause it. I can't hear the dogwhistle. What does reporting the 'numbers, names, and ages of the dead' do, because as he said they made the reports - they already know at least some of who's missing!

I guess it didn't occur to me that of course Hawaiians are too dark for Adams.

Well a certain type of conspiracy minded right winger thinks the wildfire was deliberately planned to accelerate new climate policies. Scott Adams is kind of his own brand of wackjob though so he could have an entirely different thing in mind.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

There are many holes in Adams' brain. What makes sense to him should not make sense to you.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Extra comedy:

It's a 40 minute, 40 question test that I finished in <15, but also you have to pay at least $10 for your "assessment".

lmao even i'm not that dumb.

stringless has a new favorite as of 07:04 on Aug 22, 2023

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
the “genning” discourse in Pokémon (i.e. is it ethical to inject competitive Pokémon into your saves to save time and/or money) is getting incredibly stupid now

https://twitter.com/nirinbo_vgc/status/1693560701929894385?s=46

“The Oppenheimer of VGC” :supaburn:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

TinTower posted:

the “genning” discourse in Pokémon (i.e. is it ethical to inject competitive Pokémon into your saves to save time and/or money) is getting incredibly stupid now

the solution is obvious; we must ban trans women from training pokemon due to our superhuman abilities in the field

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Henchman of Santa posted:

Well a certain type of conspiracy minded right winger thinks the wildfire was deliberately planned to accelerate new climate policies. Scott Adams is kind of his own brand of wackjob though so he could have an entirely different thing in mind.

Maybe good old "none of (((those people))) died"?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

tokin opposition posted:

the solution is obvious; we must ban trans women from training pokemon due to our superhuman abilities in the field

you joke but I give it a week before someone like Verlisify starts demanding it

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

TinTower posted:

The solution should just have two competitive modes: One where every pokemon is automaxed out to the level of the fight and you can choose any legal move and pokemon for your lineup in game. The other where everyone is hex editing, full on cheating, but also trying to add just enough deniability to pretend they totally sunk the hours playing scratchers and pokemon eugenics. Like late 90's baseball, absolute juiced up freaks but with elaborate stories about rare candies and a ditto in daycare with amazing EVs.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Make them play the games from the “What’s your style?” screen to the part where they’re able to fight each other.

It’s like card game tournaments where you build your deck from sealed packs.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

It is very easy to make competitively built pokemon these days. I don't care much about people hacking them in, I definitely did back in the day, but people acting like it takes even any breeding at all unless you're running a trick room set are full of poo poo lol

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Did they solve the problem of Wish Blissey being basically mandatory for optimum competitive teams? The one that you could only get twenty years ago in an in-person distribution on your GBA?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dabir posted:

Did they solve the problem of Wish Blissey being basically mandatory for optimum competitive teams? The one that you could only get twenty years ago in an in-person distribution on your GBA?

Skill issue.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

breeding perfect pokemon is so tedious in the games ive played im surprised its an issue tbh. feels like kids who internalized way too much of their lifes ethos from the cartoon into their adulthood as a Pro Gamer

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Saagonsa posted:

It is very easy to make competitively built pokemon these days. I don't care much about people hacking them in, I definitely did back in the day, but people acting like it takes even any breeding at all unless you're running a trick room set are full of poo poo lol

Yeah, in the current generation it's so easy that literally any Pojemon can become competitively viable with a bit of effort, since even base stats and nature can be manipulated.

I tried once and it took me a couple hours to cook up a single competitive Pokemon from scratch. It actually gets even easier if you're doing this as a constant thing, since then you can get together a decent breeding system. Legendaries can be a bastard depending on what you're swinging for, but regular Pokemon are stupid easy now.

Cleretic has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Aug 22, 2023

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1686149798523453440

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
If Game Freak was sensible they would remove IVs and massively simplify EVs. but they aren't sensible

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

It's amazing that the right wing is fully leaning into 'space death lasers' as the reason for wildfires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

It's amazing that the right wing is fully leaning into 'space death lasers' as the reason for wildfires.

I don't understand it. Even if wildfires are part of a conspiracy from some sort of Jewish cabal lead by the Rothchilds, wouldn't it be easier to just give a guy a canister of gasoline and a book of matches?