Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the milk machine posted:

elon makes like 100-1000x that

actually he doesnt take a salary from his companies and sold all his houses, he is just like the rest of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
musk should bring back the original twitter character limit, but only if you don't sign up for blue or whatever

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

yeah he should make X blue really good but make the free version total poo poo. instead he's making them both bad because he's a total moron

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Oh lord all the news images will have YouTube face.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If “Uber Driver Sucked me off” is in the thumbnail does that count as a headline? that seems like technically a headline.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I think he's just coming up with these loving stupid ideas to get clicks.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Trillhouse posted:

it's kinda cool that the stupid bird website is an albatross around his neck.

It's poetic

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they're just going to say "X (formally known as Twitter)" from now on

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Lmao

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

they look like they're made entirely of recessive genes

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1693852942942470396?s=20

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"we're pivoting to photos"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1693853349156679752

ok that might still be an alternative correct spelling but there's no way he was trying to go with that spelling

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
He typed "ae" and his phone autocorrected to paedophile.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

finally!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

My favorite bit about this couple is how they claim they're making themselves "biologically young" but then dress like they're 60.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Identity with the assholes from rear end in a top hat show is a vibe

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he is becoming increasingly isolated

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1693686837938708768?t=t-55wA9BOb0guBweYQyv0w&s=19

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Good. I hope he's miserable.

Motherfucker could literally buy an island and disappear into a life of whatever superficial happiness untold billions of dollars can buy you and he chose this instead.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Musk. The most powerful man

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

some kinda jackal posted:

Good. I hope he's miserable.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

"He's so dedicated to these companies and working so hard. It's why he's high on drugs all day and disconnected from reality."

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"I am the most vital and necessary component of this company" I say, as I start thinking about taking my second rail of the day.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

This picture reminds me of how that one SF IV YouTuber (he’s the one from the Poggers emote) looked after he went full Qanon on his fighting game tutorial channel.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

Would love to know what set off his insane obsession with population collapse. It's obviously a race thing but he's the only person I've seen so singularly obsessed.

It let's him be racist and also pursue his breeding fetish as though it were a moral imperative

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mrs. Dash posted:

"He's so dedicated to these companies and working so hard. It's why he's high on drugs all day and disconnected from reality."

The only example of work they described was checking emails.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
here’s another bluesky invite code for anyone who needs it
bsky-social-zjg7h-lss4p

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

idk why it's so hard to just take drugs AND jack in to reality, come on everyone

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

TheMightyBoops posted:

This picture reminds me of how that one SF IV YouTuber (he’s the one from the Poggers emote) looked after he went full Qanon on his fighting game tutorial channel.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Rip poggers emote

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
just admiring the shape of his skull

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

i think he looks good

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Pogchamp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if i had elons money and lust for internet cred i'd simply hire dril to tweet for me