Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Platystemon posted:

"My job issued it to me"

Nice and surprising development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

Weka posted:

Anyway, what's the deal with seaweed nose spray?

cannot speak to the efficacy of it, though i have used it when i am unable to mask for the last couple of months and between that and xylitol mouthwash i have not got covid to my knowledge

one noticeable upside is my normally dry sinuses are nice and wet all the time, so thats good

there are 2 types of carrageenan spray, with alcohol (epothex, betadine) and without (flo, some other ones i dont have access to), the alcohol one stings like crazy. i read something about a xylitol nasal spray as well my wife wants to try out

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lol everything you need to buy one of those masks is clearly written on the front of the mask, come on guys

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Weka posted:

Anyway, what's the deal with seaweed nose spray?

My big effort post (and others) is in the previous thread, but long story short it coats the inside of your nasal passages and sticks around longer and mechanically traps viruses (not just the coronavirus) so that they can’t attach to your ace receptors and infect you. Bonus if you’re prone to nosebleeds or dry sinuses in say winter it does a good job of keeping them moist.

Several studies on this, one from a manufacturer and some from Germany, found up to 80% reduction in symptomatic cases. This should by no means replace masks but if you have a kid whom N95s don’t fit and they’re stuck with kn94s, this is a nice easily tolerated belt and suspenders approach.
Taffix/Enovid uses nitric oxide to kill the viruses, the manufacturer did a study showing pretty good efficacy but I believe the iota-carrageenan sprays outperformed it.

xylitol sprays like XClear performed about the same (I want to say around 70% reduction) but at a fraction of the price as Enovid and are available in the US, which most iota-carrageenan sprays and Enovid are not.
XClear and Enovid both have a slight stinging that kids may not like but the iota carrageenan just feels like your typical saline spray. I personally find it soothing especially because I sleep with a fan on and it prevents your nasal cavity from drying out during the night.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

fosborb posted:

no, it means get a second opinion if your doctor wants to give you horse dewormer. you're going to have to anyway, as the only way to get paxlovid is have it prescribed.

wow look at this insane and unhinged user, a mod no less, advocating doctorshopping in the covid thread!!!!!

anyway when my parents (both over 65) caught covid my dad went to their regular doctor to try to get remdesivir (that's what was available at the time) and was turned away with the explanation of "that's only for if you're really sick" and so that's how my mom ended up trying to get ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and getting straight up scammed out of multiple hundreds of dollars by americasfrontlinedoctors lmao

hailthefish has issued a correction as of 14:14 on Aug 22, 2023

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Walgreens unfucked itself

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Walgreens unfucked itself

I wish they included total tests on the plot. I know you can at least see it by hovering your cursor over a point.

But anyhoo, the peaks of the BA.1 surge in late Jan '22 had upwards of 500k tests/day but we are now at 4k/day.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
lmao and I have to travel with my leadership in a couple weeks. I’m going to be 95% enovid after the trip is done.

re:sprays, my family took a trip recently on a plane and we all masked, kid had sip valve. hung out with open Biden types for a whole week. we just stayed at one of their houses the whole time and had people in and out so plenty of opportunities to share air with people. I was on enovid, spouse on flo, kid on Xlear , and it’s been over a week and so far so good.

not saying it’s a total replacement but a good supplementary tool

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Overall good news for the COVID vaccinated crew and terrible news for the unvaccinated. It should be noted that vaccinations in HK were Sinovac and Pfizer, which would change the specifics of the immune response. The authors don't make the distinction, however the first dose distribution was 61.7% BioNTech and 38.3% Sinovac in general (according to study further down), it is something to consider as well when looking at the age distribution.

Glad to see a reduction of associated immune disease post-vaccination, but take it with a grain of salt, as the authors do not appear fully confident in that part of the results.

Risk of autoimmune diseases following COVID-19 and the potential protective effect from vaccination: a population-based cohort study

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(23)00331-0/fulltext#appsec1 posted:

Summary
Background
Case reports suggest that SARS-CoV-2 infection could lead to immune dysregulation and trigger autoimmunity while COVID-19 vaccination is effective against severe COVID-19 outcomes. We aim to examine the association between COVID-19 and development of autoimmune diseases (ADs), and the potential protective effect of COVID-19 vaccination on such an association.

Methods
A retrospective cohort study was conducted in Hong Kong between 1 April 2020 and 15 November 2022. COVID-19 was confirmed by positive polymerase chain reaction or rapid antigen test. Cox proportional hazard regression with inverse probability of treatment weighting was applied to estimate the risk of incident ADs following COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccinated population was compared against COVID-19 unvaccinated population to examine the protective effect of COVID-19 vaccination on new ADs.

Findings
The study included 1,028,721 COVID-19 and 3,168,467 non-COVID individuals. Compared with non-COVID controls, patients with COVID-19 presented an increased risk of developing pernicious anaemia [adjusted Hazard Ratio (aHR): 1.72; 95% Confidence Interval (CI): 1.12–2.64]; spondyloarthritis [aHR: 1.32 (95% CI: 1.03–1.69)]; rheumatoid arthritis [aHR: 1.29 (95% CI: 1.09–1.54)]; other autoimmune arthritis [aHR: 1.43 (95% CI: 1.33–1.54)]; psoriasis [aHR: 1.42 (95% CI: 1.13–1.78)]; pemphigoid [aHR: 2.39 (95% CI: 1.83–3.11)]; Graves' disease [aHR: 1.30 (95% CI: 1.10–1.54)]; anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome [aHR: 2.12 (95% CI: 1.47–3.05)]; immune mediated thrombocytopenia [aHR: 2.1 (95% CI: 1.82–2.43)]; multiple sclerosis [aHR: 2.66 (95% CI: 1.17–6.05)]; vasculitis [aHR: 1.46 (95% CI: 1.04–2.04)]. Among COVID-19 patients, completion of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine shows a decreased risk of pemphigoid, Graves' disease, anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome, immune-mediated thrombocytopenia, systemic lupus erythematosus and other autoimmune arthritis.

Interpretation
Our findings suggested that COVID-19 is associated with an increased risk of developing various ADs and the risk could be attenuated by COVID-19 vaccination. Future studies investigating pathology and mechanisms would be valuable to interpreting our findings.
(..)

Fig. 4 Effect of COVID-19 on the risk of newly diagnosed autoimmune diseases (COVID versus non-COVID). Hazard Ratio (HR) and 95% Confidence Interval (95% CI) were estimated by Cox regression, HR > 1 (or <1) indicates patients with COVID-19 had higher (lower) risk of newly diagnosed autoimmune diseases compared to the non-COVID-19 control cohort. The error bars denote the 95% CI of the respective HR.

Similar associations were identified in subgroup analysis stratified by sex (Supplementary Figure S1), the risk of COVID-19-asocciated ADs did not differ across sex, although diseases like spondyloarthritis were only statistically significant for males and Grave's disease only statistically significant for females. The risk of ADs was highest among the older age group (≥65 years) for other autoimmune arthritis, pemphigoid, anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome. The risk was highest among the 41–64 year old age group for spondyloarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis; Graves' disease presented an increased risk only among the 18–40 year old age group. Particularly, COVID-19 showed an increased risk of Sjogren disease in the ≥65 year old age group [aHR: 1.99 (95% CI: 1.04–3.80)]; but not for all cohorts (Supplementary Figure S2). Among individuals with severe COVID-19 requiring hospitalisation, incident transverse myelitis [aHR: 7.8 (95% CI: 1.39–43.85)] and inflammatory bowel diseases [aHR: 4.73 (95% CI: 1.28–17.49)] were higher, while such an association was not detected among the general COVID-19 infection group (Supplementary Figure S3). Severe COVID-19 also exhibited an augmented HR compared with the general cohort. We identified a similar association in line with the main analysis focused only on ADs occurring 28 days following COVID-19 diagnosis, except that COVID-19 no longer presented a statistically increased risk of developing spondyloarthritis, multiple sclerosis and vasculitis (Supplementary Figure S4).

In the additional analysis, COVID-vaccinated patients had an associated reduced risk of developing other autoimmune arthritis [aHR: 0.74 (95% CI: 0.65–0.84)], pemphigoid [aHR: 0.45 (95% CI: 0.29–0.70)], immune mediated thrombocytopenia [aHR: 0.41 (95% CI: 0.33–0.52)], Graves' disease [aHR: 0.58 (95% CI: 0.43–0.77)], Anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome [aHR: 0.55 (95% CI: 0.31–0.99)], and SLE [aHR: 0.29 (95% CI: 0.18–0.47)] compared with COVID-unvaccinated patients. An overall decreasing trend of risk was observed among all studied ADs (Supplementary Figure S5).

Stratified by disease site, increased trends were observed in organ-specific autoimmune disease [aHR: 1.41 (95% CI: 1.28–1.55)] and systemic autoimmune disease [aHR: 1.49 (95% CI: 1.41–1.58)] (Supplementary Table S2).
(..)

Unassociated vaccination distribution in HK chart:

Source (for the specific vaccine distribution mentioned at the start of the post as well): https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/5/747

Edit: It should also be noted that the vast majority of cases in Hong Kong have been Omicron soup, as the case distribution in HK looks like this:

Pingui has issued a correction as of 14:35 on Aug 22, 2023

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Shiroc posted:

please stop making really awful posts like this about people you dislike

Physician,

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

call_of_qthulhu posted:

i'm mad behind on the thread but re: malaria

does anyone have any bug spray recommendations that aren't OFF or similar? i loving developed contact dermatitis to something in commercially available bug sprays

at least my region is in a drought so there's not a good spot for mosquitos to breed but that won't be true for terribly much longer (read: texas winter is coming and it'll start raining again in late sept/oct)

gently caress

You're in luck--I went down this rabbit hole because I was getting eaten alive while visiting a family member last summer and I hate OFF.

Off Spray is 15% DEET so if you are specifically having a reaction to DEET there are some options. You could try a 20% picaridin spray or a permethrin clothing treatment. There are also lotion versions available of picaridin if some other ingredient in the sprays is causing the dermatitis.

For use in a backyard or patio, thermacell makes spatial repellents. Mosquito coils (those green spiral things) do work as well.

That being said, I don't think Texas has too much to worry about local malaria transmission yet. I know they reported a single case of local transmission there in June, but the bigger concern would be West Nile. I do think that due to climate change malaria may become endemic to much of the Southeast eventually in 5-10 years however.

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
The thing that prompted kiddo to not want to mask anymore is apparently she was getting bullied on the bus. We had cut a deal but on thursday, she took it off to not deal with it and today we are having symptoms and testing positive on a Luciria / negative on a RAT.

One day. This virus does not gently caress around.

But hey, bullying works.

Oracle posted:

My big effort post (and others) is in the previous thread, but long story short it coats the inside of your nasal passages and sticks around longer and mechanically traps viruses (not just the coronavirus) so that they can’t attach to your ace receptors and infect you. Bonus if you’re prone to nosebleeds or dry sinuses in say winter it does a good job of keeping them moist.

Several studies on this, one from a manufacturer and some from Germany, found up to 80% reduction in symptomatic cases. This should by no means replace masks but if you have a kid whom N95s don’t fit and they’re stuck with kn94s, this is a nice easily tolerated belt and suspenders approach.
Taffix/Enovid uses nitric oxide to kill the viruses, the manufacturer did a study showing pretty good efficacy but I believe the iota-carrageenan sprays outperformed it.

xylitol sprays like XClear performed about the same (I want to say around 70% reduction) but at a fraction of the price as Enovid and are available in the US, which most iota-carrageenan sprays and Enovid are not.
XClear and Enovid both have a slight stinging that kids may not like but the iota carrageenan just feels like your typical saline spray. I personally find it soothing especially because I sleep with a fan on and it prevents your nasal cavity from drying out during the night.

I wasn't aware of the xylitol. That's in my sweet spot for not harmful and cost / possible efficacy.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Buffer posted:

The thing that prompted kiddo to not want to mask anymore is apparently she was getting bullied on the bus. We had cut a deal but on thursday, she took it off to not deal with it and today we are having symptoms and testing positive on a Luciria / negative on a RAT.

But hey, bullying works.

I wasn't aware of the xylitol. That's in my sweet spot for not harmful and cost / possible efficacy.

This is such a loving brutal story I can't imagine how your kid must feel about this.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Buffer posted:

But hey, bullying works.

God dammit. I am so sorry, dude. The latest variants are seriously contagious. I will note the sprays can also shorten duration once you catch covid and make symptoms less severe as well as help reduce potential for spread in your house.

My kid was bullied on the bus to the point the other kid snatched the mask off his face last year? Year before? I don't remember. Bus driver gave him a baggy blue. He managed not to catch it though. He still masks up as a freshman in high school and hasn't a problem since to my knowledge.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

My wife's got 24 kinder kids this year, lmao gg gl hf if anyone thinks those kids are gonna keep a mask on for more than 3 loving seconds

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Buffer posted:

But hey, bullying works.

:(

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Oracle posted:

God dammit. I am so sorry, dude. The latest variants are seriously contagious. I will note the sprays can also shorten duration once you catch covid and make symptoms less severe as well as help reduce potential for spread in your house.

My kid was bullied on the bus to the point the other kid snatched the mask off his face last year? Year before? I don't remember. Bus driver gave him a baggy blue. He managed not to catch it though. He still masks up as a freshman in high school and hasn't a problem since to my knowledge.

Thanks, it is what it is. :smith:

Hopefully the clean air stuff is enough.

tuyop posted:

This is such a loving brutal story I can't imagine how your kid must feel about this.

Mostly she's just in shock that it was one day. Like I stop wearing it for one day and I immediately get sick... come on!!!! Overall I'd say she's taking it pretty well. Holed up in her room with video games(new genshin region), a coway, and a window cracked w/a fan pointing out.

I haven't really done a "only your respirator trust" or "these are the horrors your mother's medical team have described" thing. Mostly because *I* don't want to know things I've learned like what myocarditis is or that that the immune system is a pit of Lovecraftian horrors.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

call_of_qthulhu posted:

i'm mad behind on the thread but re: malaria

does anyone have any bug spray recommendations that aren't OFF or similar? i loving developed contact dermatitis to something in commercially available bug sprays

at least my region is in a drought so there's not a good spot for mosquitos to breed but that won't be true for terribly much longer (read: texas winter is coming and it'll start raining again in late sept/oct)

gently caress

Seconding Rosalind's mention of picaridin. I've had similar problems with contact dermatitis and did not have the problem when I switched to a picaridin lotion (sawyer brand, fwiw).

good luck goon

Sunny Side Up
Jun 22, 2004

Mayoist Third Condimentist

Lib and let die posted:

My wife's got 24 kinder kids this year, lmao gg gl hf if anyone thinks those kids are gonna keep a mask on for more than 3 loving seconds

I know 3-5 is different from 5-6 in k, but our local still Coviding group has seen 8-9 kids playing together with no issue. Idk if we just model the behavior and they emulate or what, but no issue. Helps that half of these kids have been masking since 18-24 months.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Lib and let die posted:

can she increase ventilation? a corsi cube is a relatively cheap way to do this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Sunny Side Up posted:

I know 3-5 is different from 5-6 in k, but our local still Coviding group has seen 8-9 kids playing together with no issue. Idk if we just model the behavior and they emulate or what, but no issue. Helps that half of these kids have been masking since 18-24 months.

this is florida

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lib and let die posted:

this is florida

corsi cube?

Buffer
May 6, 2007

llikely banned by edict of the governor (alongside gathering data, reporting on climate change, etc)

the measure(s) was(were) well supported by men dressed like jokers who make it rain in miami

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Buffer posted:

Mostly she's just in shock that it was one day. Like I stop wearing it for one day and I immediately get sick... come on!!!! Overall I'd say she's taking it pretty well. Holed up in her room with video games(new genshin region), a coway, and a window cracked w/a fan pointing out.
:smith: sorry goon, I know "many such cases" is a meme itt but I also have several relatives whose kids got got immediately like this.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buffer posted:

llikely banned by edict of the governor

the measure was well supported by men dressed like jokers who make it rain in miami

the local term is 'perfidious gusanos'

which is fine. they deserve the greasy guinea in tallahassee for being class traitors.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

an UNAUTHORIZED, UNREGULATED, HACKED TOGETHER air purifier made of DUCT TAPE that may drain up to 60 watts of ELECTRICITY your EMPLOYER OR LANDLORD may not have authorized you to use for this purpose. it involves using furnace filters COUNTER TO THEIR DESIGN.

if you’re a bad enough comrade to endure the normalcy police, you can build one of these death traps to save money on a high performance air purifier.

oh by the way, this post is not medical advice. ask your doctor if air filtration is right for you.

here’s the way:

1. buy a 20” box fan
2. but 4 20x20x1 or x2 furnace filters rated MIRV 13
3. use duct tape to tape these filters into an open cube. use a piece of the fan box as the 20x20 base. pay attention to the airflow direction on the filters!! arrows in!
4. put the box fan facing down on the floor and tape your open cube to it. do a once over to secure any obvious leaks.
5. get fancy by making a masking tape baffle about 16” across. this improves efficiency and noise.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Rosalind posted:

You're in luck--I went down this rabbit hole because I was getting eaten alive while visiting a family member last summer and I hate OFF.

Off Spray is 15% DEET so if you are specifically having a reaction to DEET there are some options. You could try a 20% picaridin spray or a permethrin clothing treatment. There are also lotion versions available of picaridin if some other ingredient in the sprays is causing the dermatitis.

For use in a backyard or patio, thermacell makes spatial repellents. Mosquito coils (those green spiral things) do work as well.
Thanks for this post. I'm not worried about malaria where I live just yet, but mosquitoes are, uh, endemic and not mild, and I don't want to have to use bug spray every time I or my kid leave the house.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

woke up feeling like poo poo for the first time in more than four years. stomach hurt a little, too.

took three antigen tests and a lucira, all negative

no fever, just body aches, no appetite, etc. no coughing, sneezing.

i guess i'll just chalk this up to....????

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tuyop posted:

an UNAUTHORIZED, UNREGULATED, HACKED TOGETHER air purifier made of DUCT TAPE that may drain up to 60 watts of ELECTRICITY your EMPLOYER OR LANDLORD may not have authorized you to use for this purpose. it involves using furnace filters COUNTER TO THEIR DESIGN.

if you’re a bad enough comrade to endure the normalcy police, you can build one of these death traps to save money on a high performance air purifier.

oh by the way, this post is not medical advice. ask your doctor if air filtration is right for you.

here’s the way:

1. buy a 20” box fan
2. but 4 20x20x1 or x2 furnace filters rated MIRV 13
3. use duct tape to tape these filters into an open cube. use a piece of the fan box as the 20x20 base. pay attention to the airflow direction on the filters!! arrows in!
4. put the box fan facing down on the floor and tape your open cube to it. do a once over to secure any obvious leaks.
5. get fancy by making a masking tape baffle about 16” across. this improves efficiency and noise.

imagining my wife explaining this thing to parents in her room lmfao

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Rosalind posted:

That being said, I don't think Texas has too much to worry about local malaria transmission yet. I know they reported a single case of local transmission there in June, but the bigger concern would be West Nile. I do think that due to climate change malaria may become endemic to much of the Southeast eventually in 5-10 years however.

my anecdotal, though extensive, experience is that picaridin works better than deet, but YMMV. permethrin is great too, just keep the liquid away from cats, it's fabulously neurotoxic

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

imagining my wife explaining this thing to parents in her room lmfao

yeah I’d rather explain why I can’t teach anymore or why their kids got sick.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tuyop posted:

yeah I’d rather explain why I can’t teach anymore or why their kids got sick.

we can only focus on the things we have direct control over. when some rear end in a top hat parent sends their sick kid into her classroom, that's out of our control. no homebrewed mad scientist filter rig is gonna suck all the particles out of an entire classroom.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

woke up feeling like poo poo for the first time in more than four years. stomach hurt a little, too.

took three antigen tests and a lucira, all negative

no fever, just body aches, no appetite, etc. no coughing, sneezing.

i guess i'll just chalk this up to....????

Try again in a day or 3

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

we can only focus on the things we have direct control over. when some rear end in a top hat parent sends their sick kid into her classroom, that's out of our control. no homebrewed mad scientist filter rig is gonna suck all the particles out of an entire classroom.

you’re right. all I can control is whether I look normal. this also happens to be the most important thing.

thanks for looking out, lald. I thought I was providing some kind of mutual aid to someone who asked for help, but I see now that the perfidious wackness of the thread has infected me.

someone please. probe me. I need to be stopped. I need to be normal

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tuyop posted:

you’re right. all I can control is whether I look normal. this also happens to be the most important thing.

thanks for looking out, lald. I thought I was providing some kind of mutual aid to someone who asked for help, but I see now that the perfidious wackness of the thread has infected me.

:sam:

should my wife endanger her job and therefore put us at material risk of homelessness to make you happy?

do you think she wants to be sat down by her principal and told that her students' parents are calling and complaining that my wife is making them terrified to breathe the air?

We've been down that road, at the beginning of COVID. That way lies unemployment, obamacare, and eviction.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lib and let die posted:

There are commercial air filters that work too, though they are more expensive.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

Lib and let die posted:

should my wife endanger her job and therefore put us at material risk of homelessness to make you happy?

do you think she wants to be sat down by her principal and told that her students' parents are calling and complaining that my wife is making them terrified to breathe the air?

skill issue

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

skill issue

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

We've been down that road, at the beginning of COVID. That way lies unemployment, obamacare, and eviction.

wtf I don't give a poo poo what your wife does, don't be weird?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tuyop posted:

wtf I don't give a poo poo what your wife does, don't be weird?

you very much give a poo poo whether or not she puts a corsi cube in her classroom

tuyop posted: