Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Brody is cell phone thick, and Bill is a grower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

me when i see big bill

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

haunted bong posted:

me when i see big bill

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big bill is getting a real storyline!!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

Big bill is getting a real storyline!!

It had better be appropriately sized: large

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

He's big and bill

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Big Bill and his manager Big Thrill gonna destroy Pig Phil

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

He's big and bill

:five:

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

He's big and bill

:yeshaha:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Just checking in to make sure Big Bill is big and named Bill, can someone confirm?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

Just checking in to make sure Big Bill is big and named Bill, can someone confirm?

i'm consulting the wisest sorcerers and learned men in all of eurasia, will be back to report

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Endless Mike posted:

He’s Big Bill, yes

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

The Englishman Who Climbed Up A Bill And Came Down A Mountain

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Endless Mike posted:

It's literally in his name

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

super macho dude posted:

It's literally in his name
Names can lie, but I'm glad this one doesn't.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

How much Big could a Big Bill Bill if a Big Bill could Bill Big

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Duke Pukem posted:

How much Big could a Big Bill Bill if a Big Bill could Bill Big

Big

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
In the mornings after I shower I put my pants and belt and boots on but I don't dry my hair so it drips down my back and gets the seat of my pants wet and I eat a lollipop and look menacing and sometimes I do a little dance because that is the Big Bill Way

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Starks needs to purchase Brian Cage's contract from The Mogul Embassy so he, Cage and Big Bill can reform a better version of Team Taz.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

apophenium posted:

In the mornings after I shower I put my pants and belt and boots on but I don't dry my hair so it drips down my back and gets the seat of my pants wet and I eat a lollipop and look menacing and sometimes I do a little dance because that is the Big Bill Way

Oh yeah? How BIG are YOU?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This whole AR Fox needs to be a ruse because it's just going to be that much harder for Ricky Starks to buy Cage's contract from Mogul Embassies if it isn't.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
The UK authorities won't let Big Bill on the All In card as they're too worried he'll make Big Ben look puny in comparison

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Purple Monkey posted:

The UK authorities won't let Big Bill on the All In card as they're too worried he'll make Big Ben look puny in comparison

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

big bill got lost in the luggage.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Purple Monkey posted:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Purple Monkey posted:

Big (Bill) if true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big ben is the same size as big bill. you can't even see it. very few people and virtually no one here knows big ben.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pretty sure Big Ben is just a clock and has never ranked No. 94 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2017 OR won the WUW North American Championship ever in its entire existence:colbert:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s a bell you dumbass!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its a big clock moron.... clocks have bells

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Earlier this week my wife said "You Can't Teach That" unprompted, I said huh? and she said "Big Bill"

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Earlier this week my wife said "You Can't Teach That" unprompted, I said huh? and she said "Big Bill"

:hmmyes:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm hearing reports Big Bill was left off All In because the English government were afraid he'd overshadow Big Ben.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

many people are saying, yes

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

I'm hearing reports Big Bill was left off All In because the English government were afraid he'd overshadow Big Ben.

The order came directly from the King

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Eat This Glob posted:

many people are saying, yes

I’m one of them

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I heard Big Bill couldn't make the trip to England because the only way to get a man of his size across the ocean involved strapping him to the deck of an aircraft carrier like King Kong, and due to the short turnaround of having to come back to run Dynamite their schedule just didn't allow for it

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

JethroMcB posted:

I heard Big Bill couldn't make the trip to England because the only way to get a man of his size across the ocean involved strapping him to the deck of an aircraft carrier like King Kong, and due to the short turnaround of having to come back to run Dynamite their schedule just didn't allow for it

Lies. Big Bill would just need to wade across the ocean like it’s a small pond for normal folk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Big Bill didnt make it because hes big and bill and frankly u dont just tell a fella like that where to go