Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

"we tried to help the ukrainians but they were just too slavic"

libs are going to spin in like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Yeah they've been saying this lately. US officials are mad that Ukraine didn't take the "fast but incredibly dangerous" route. They're angry that Ukraine took even mild precautions to conserve their troops.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

bedpan posted:

"we tried to help the ukrainians but they were just too slavic"

libs are going to spin in like this

"The Afghan( savages)s were just not ready for democracy."

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

OhFunny posted:

It is news to me at least that Ukraine has more of its forces deployed in the east than the south.

And there it is again.

It's actually pretty funny that this is the line they're going with considering both armies are far more battle tested than any NATO army, the latter of which have zero experience fighting a near-peer enemy.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

OhFunny posted:

It is news to me at least that Ukraine has more of its forces deployed in the east than the south.

And there it is again.

lmao the US has like 3 separate air forces

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/ErrantStrategry/status/1693643586762404152

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

VoicesCanBe posted:

It's actually pretty funny that this is the line they're going with considering both armies are far more battle tested than any NATO army, the latter of which have zero experience fighting a near-peer enemy.

I've been looking forward to the Lithuanian / Estonian / Latvian combined military "volunteer" force to take to field and turn out to be even less useful the current chud mercenaries that Ukraine has been using.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I'm no Cao Cao but if my military opponent had a wide front of roughly equal strength along the whole span, and my genius strategy to mass all my fellas in one spot for an attack was about to commence, i certainly wouldn't spend a single second wondering what the parts of my enemy's army NOT at my attack were doing

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I think "Ukrainians have performed exactly as they should have" is honest insofar as KORA predicted the Ukrainians would fail this operation and ultimately lose the war, but it would cost Russia X dollars and men, so NATO greenlit it plus the media campaign to buoy Ukraine's hopes.

As soon as the NATO conference didn't give them anything, the writing was on the wall. Not that it matters, a lot has been done to ensure Ukraine can't change direction, but they should have known they were being set up in that moment.

It's purely academic but - beyond all the lies being told to the public, I wonder about the amount of lying between the Ukrainians and NATO. The leaks showed that Ukraine's reported losses are the bullshit ISW uses, and alluded to the Ukrainians lying, NATO not being able to disclose other figures obtained through other sources and methods (wiretap?) coming from within Ukraine, since the report was shared with the Ukrainians. As far as NATO lying to Ukraine, obviously front and centre is Boris Johnson convincing Ukraine they could win the war if they walked away from peace conditions comparable to Georgia's. Add to that whatever we have sold them on since, and whatever we promised was coming at the NATO summit.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 22:24 on Aug 22, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

OhFunny posted:

And there it is again.

ukraine is loving up by defending its territory. Wow. Pentagon, welcome to team tankie

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Frosted Flake posted:

I think "Ukrainians have performed exactly as they should have" is honest insofar as KORA predicted the Ukrainians would fail this operation and ultimately lose the war, but it would cost Russia X dollars and men, so NATO greenlit it plus the media campaign to buoy Ukraine's hopes.

As soon as the NATO conference didn't give them anything, the writing was on the wall. Not that it matters, a lot has been done to ensure Ukraine can't change direction, but they should have known they were being set up in that moment.

It's purely academic but - beyond all the lies being told to the public, I wonder about the amount of lying between the Ukrainians and NATO. The leaks showed that Ukraine's reported losses are the bullshit ISW uses, and alluded to the Ukrainians lying, NATO not being able to disclose other figures obtained through other sources and methods (wiretap?) coming from within Ukraine, since the report was shared with the Ukrainians. As far as NATO lying to Ukraine, obviously front and centre is Boris Johnson convincing Ukraine they could win the war if they walked away from peace conditions comparable to Georgia's. Add to that whatever we have sold them on since, and whatever we promised was coming at the NATO summit.

If Zelensky didn't realize it before, the NATO summit was the definite wake up call. When he realized he wasn't getting any roadmap to NATO membership, he was very vocally critical for a couple days before he was told to shut the gently caress up and learn his place by NATO.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Egg Moron posted:

The ents and dwarves make a pact

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Beyond the obvious stuff about Full Spectrum Dominance and Network-Centric Warfare, I think that if you really examined root causes there are a couple things, and we can chart them based on the books that have come out in the past ten years or so for very small professional audiences. These are the belief that the US can achieve decisive, strategic results against peer opponents through:

- Information Warfare
- Financial Warfare
- Proxy War
- Cyber Warfare

and I'll add on the grand strategy layer of colour revolutions as Operations Other Than War, and NGOs as a regime change mechanism.

You can find a million reasons why these have been the preferred approach, mostly that casualty tolerance is nil, recruitment and retention is the lowest it's been since the years just after Vietnam. They can neither return to mass armies nor invest in professionalization they way they did to rebuild the military after Vietnam, that's mostly an ideological obstacle. The MIC is now incapable of actually delivering conventional equipment within a satisfactory period of time, within budget or in volume. So, a conventional buildup to confront Russia was out of the question.

I think they sincerely believed that they had evolved beyond conventional military force - most of the textbooks on information, financial, cyber and proxy war say as much, and because these triumphalist assumptions could not actually be tested, I think they thought they were baiting Russia into an absolute slam dunk. They would destroy the Russian economy within 2 weeks via sanctions and then use all of the Colour Revolution infrastructure they'd built up to topple Putin. They almost certainly thought they had a better shot at Belarus there. If you remember last year, Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya was briefly everywhere.

If you go back through some of the news and public statements, say about Russian mobilization and why they counterintuitively made it harder for middle class Russian liberals to leave the country, making statements like "they're not welcome here until they stay and fight for their freedom there", whatever, I think they really thought they had this in the bag. All of these non-military means would cleanly and cleverly destroy Russia for a hundred years. You can put Nordstream in this category, though that was probably also aimed at Germany and France to equal measure.

Here's the thing: We're not able to force generate a loving brigade and we're out of winter clothing, 777 barrels and spare parts, and artillery shells, and unable to make more - so I think we kinda loving played ourselves here. We convinced ourselves we were too smart and advanced to actually have to fight with a military, while setting that little bear trap.

The US' main plant for black powder is down because of either a labour thing or a climate disaster, I forget which, and the main sources for TNT and Comp B to use as filler are in Eastern Ukraine (now occupied by Russia) Poland, Bulgaria and Japan. There's a filler plant in Iowa or Idaho or something, but I believe they are responsible for filling all sorts of munitions and backlogged, so that doesn't solve the 155mm or 105mm problem.

I have no idea why they think they can run the same playbook on China but I've seen every indication that they do. My hope is that Taiwanese politicians are smarter. Culturally, it seems they've been unable to cook up an insane nationalist identity with the same ideological effect, so that helps. I think they mostly have the liberal part of the coalition in Taiwan, and I don't think they'll be able to steer their country towards destruction by declaring independence since the US has been quite openly crowing about using them as a proxy battlefield and I don't see what's in it for them.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 22:57 on Aug 22, 2023

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

OhFunny posted:

quote:

Under American war doctrine, there is always a main effort to ensure that maximum resources go to a single front, even if supporting forces are fighting in other areas to hedge against failure or spread-out enemy defenses.

But Ukraine and Russia fight under old Soviet Communist doctrine, which seeks to minimize rivalries among factions of the army by providing equal amounts of manpower and equipment across commands. Both armies have failed to prioritize their most important objectives, officials say.

And there it is again.

the soviet doctrine, famous for not prioritizing

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

I'm no Cao Cao but if my military opponent had a wide front of roughly equal strength along the whole span, and my genius strategy to mass all my fellas in one spot for an attack was about to commence, i certainly wouldn't spend a single second wondering what the parts of my enemy's army NOT at my attack were doing

Imagine if you then lost that engagement. If you focused almost your entire military on a single point against a thinly spread force and you loving lost. You couldn't even reach the defensive line, let alone breach it.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol I would have to see which book or article it is that puts it in the first paragraph, but "Don't reinforce failure, only reinforce success" is so foundational to Soviet tactics, operations and strategy that I'm surprised they're even trying.

That was always sold as part of the reason why the Soviets were bloodthirsty and indifferent to human life, because if you were a company commander and your attack bogged down while others met with success, nobody was coming to get you out. Your calls for fire would be rejected in favour of shells landing where they could actually win the battle. You would then have to fight your own little war and save your Joes Ivans on your own, with your organic resources.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

If I was Zelenskyy I would pilot a mech that looked exactly like the body of a man that is 6’1” at all times

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Some how I managed to make gbs melt down for two to three pages about tankies without eating a probe. Mission accomplished.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Leaving a skeleton crew in parts of the line was how Russia lost a shitload of ground in Kharkiv, so it's funny that the US is recommending that Ukraine do the same.

Not really a shock that the Western approach is "shift click all your units to one barracks", seeing as they haven't had to attack or defend against a peer army in decades.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Actually, if you want to play a "Choose Your Own Adventure" for adults, El Alamein 1942: Battleground General by Smith gets into the problems of deciding to reinforce success or failure in a set piece battle. Since El Alamein is the apogee of the art form, and extremely well studied too, it's not a bad example to see how the problems played out and how they might have gone differently.

The book itself is a callback to the NATO training manuals of the 1970's and 80's that were the first to use branching games as a teaching tool. It's an effective way to learn but very difficult and time consuming to design, which is why we've seen them fall from favour. There were British and Canadian Army books very similar to this, set in the North German Plain and Central Germany, respectively, as well as the more famous American ones. If you read through Smith's book alongside a study of El Al, and have a map open for reference, you can see just how effective the CYOA can be in presenting tactical problems and decisions, even if it seems like it's just a silly diversion.

“With reluctance you give the commanders permission to fall back. Perhaps another attempt could be made tonight. By then, however, the element of surprise will be gone. You know that the enemy will attempt to strengthen any threatened sector of the front, but what are the options?

You had hoped that by starting at three points on the enemy front his reserves would be drawn away piecemeal and here in the north you would have sufficient concentration of forces to win a decisive victory and break Rommel’s army. There is still time to reconsider your options, but this time is running out fast.

If you want to change your mind and order the 10th Armoured Division forward through the New Zealand positions then go to Decision 231. If you want to try and mount a renewed attempt to get your armour through then go to Decision 174. If you want to shift your attention to the south and hold Miteiriya Ridge for now, go to Decision 211.”

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

I have no idea why they think they can run the same playbook on China but I've seen every indication that they do. My hope is that Taiwanese politicians are smarter. Culturally, it seems they've been unable to cook up an insane nationalist identity with the same ideological effect, so that helps. I think they mostly have the liberal part of the coalition in Taiwan, and I don't think they'll be able to steer their country towards destruction by declaring independence since the US has been quite openly crowing about using them as a proxy battlefield and I don't see what's in it for them.

Apparently the current VP of Taiwan and the guy they're setting up to be the next President is, wouldn't you know it, a little-known political outsider who's called himself a "worker for Taiwanese independence."

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

with just the skies being contested, the entire NATO doctrine goes flying out the window, which is ironically the problem Russia is facing and not the Ukrainians. having a big Air Force you can only use on the defensive completely flips the script. but the Russians also have artillery and we don’t.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

don't know if "we sent them off to die useless deaths" is a better look than "we messed up"

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Beyond the obvious stuff about Full Spectrum Dominance and Network-Centric Warfare, I think that if you really examined root causes there are a couple things, and we can chart them based on the books that have come out in the past ten years or so for very small professional audiences. These are the belief that the US can achieve decisive, strategic results against peer opponents through:

- Information Warfare
- Financial Warfare
- Proxy War
- Cyber Warfare

and I'll add on the grand strategy layer of colour revolutions as Operations Other Than War, and NGOs as a regime change mechanism.

You can find a million reasons why these have been the preferred approach, mostly that casualty tolerance is nil, recruitment and retention is the lowest it's been since the years just after Vietnam. They can neither return to mass armies nor invest in professionalization they way they did to rebuild the military after Vietnam, that's mostly an ideological obstacle. The MIC is now incapable of actually delivering conventional equipment within a satisfactory period of time, within budget or in volume. So, a conventional buildup to confront Russia was out of the question.

I think they sincerely believed that they had evolved beyond conventional military force - most of the textbooks on information, financial, cyber and proxy war say as much, and because these triumphalist assumptions could not actually be tested, I think they thought they were baiting Russia into an absolute slam dunk. They would destroy the Russian economy within 2 weeks via sanctions and then use all of the Colour Revolution infrastructure they'd built up to topple Putin. They almost certainly thought they had a better shot at Belarus there. If you remember last year, Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya was briefly everywhere.

If you go back through some of the news and public statements, say about Russian mobilization and why they counterintuitively made it harder for middle class Russian liberals to leave the country, making statements like "they're not welcome here until they stay and fight for their freedom there", whatever, I think they really thought they had this in the bag. All of these non-military means would cleanly and cleverly destroy Russia for a hundred years. You can put Nordstream in this category, though that was probably also aimed at Germany and France to equal measure.

Here's the thing: We're not able to force generate a loving brigade and we're out of winter clothing, 777 barrels and spare parts, and artillery shells, and unable to make more - so I think we kinda loving played ourselves here. We convinced ourselves we were too smart and advanced to actually have to fight with a military, while setting that little bear trap.

The US' main plant for black powder is down because of either a labour thing or a climate disaster, I forget which, and the main sources for TNT and Comp B to use as filler are in Eastern Ukraine (now occupied by Russia) Poland, Bulgaria and Japan. There's a filler plant in Iowa or Idaho or something, but I believe they are responsible for filling all sorts of munitions and backlogged, so that doesn't solve the 155mm or 105mm problem.

The thing is that after taking a bunch of Ls against the commies they really got good at the above and to great effect. Once gorby gave them an in they tore the USSR to pieces. Didn't you yourself post just some days ago that the brits kept chasing Trafalgar for as long as their institutions could bear it?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

Yeah they've been saying this lately. US officials are mad that Ukraine didn't take the "fast but incredibly dangerous" route. They're angry that Ukraine took even mild precautions to conserve their troops.

Nothing z-man could have done. Any outcome short of Ukrainian tanks in moscow and implementing Generalplan Ost was going to end in z-man being thrown to the dogs by his handlers eventually

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

ukraine is loving up by defending its territory. Wow. Pentagon, welcome to team tankie

Aktshually I think you'll find that's Poland, Moldova and Russia territory.

Oh wait that's my 2030 atlas.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I'm just waiting for western media to suddenly remember that Ukraine is run by Nazis.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Beard Dandruff posted:

Some how I managed to make gbs melt down for two to three pages about tankies without eating a probe. Mission accomplished.

crashed during landing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Beard Dandruff posted:

Very sad they failed to stand for Ukraine!

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Frosted Flake posted:

Actually, if you want to play a "Choose Your Own Adventure" for adults, El Alamein 1942: Battleground General by Smith gets into the problems of deciding to reinforce success or failure in a set piece battle. Since El Alamein is the apogee of the art form, and extremely well studied too, it's not a bad example to see how the problems played out and how they might have gone differently.

The book itself is a callback to the NATO training manuals of the 1970's and 80's that were the first to use branching games as a teaching tool. It's an effective way to learn but very difficult and time consuming to design, which is why we've seen them fall from favour. There were British and Canadian Army books very similar to this, set in the North German Plain and Central Germany, respectively, as well as the more famous American ones. If you read through Smith's book alongside a study of El Al, and have a map open for reference, you can see just how effective the CYOA can be in presenting tactical problems and decisions, even if it seems like it's just a silly diversion.

“With reluctance you give the commanders permission to fall back. Perhaps another attempt could be made tonight. By then, however, the element of surprise will be gone. You know that the enemy will attempt to strengthen any threatened sector of the front, but what are the options?

You had hoped that by starting at three points on the enemy front his reserves would be drawn away piecemeal and here in the north you would have sufficient concentration of forces to win a decisive victory and break Rommel’s army. There is still time to reconsider your options, but this time is running out fast.

If you want to change your mind and order the 10th Armoured Division forward through the New Zealand positions then go to Decision 231. If you want to try and mount a renewed attempt to get your armour through then go to Decision 174. If you want to shift your attention to the south and hold Miteiriya Ridge for now, go to Decision 211.”

I gave it a go and smashed Rommel on the first try :D

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

We must summon space aliens to assist Ukraine.

me to space aliens: do not answer

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

РБК posted:

"Army General Sergei Surovikin has been relieved of his post in connection with the transition to another job and is at the disposal of" (the Ministry of Defense), a source familiar with the situation told RBC, and confirmed a source aware of the personnel decision in the Ministry of Defense.

"He is currently on a short—term vacation," one of the sources said.

Earlier, Alexey Venediktov reported on the removal of Surovikin from the post of commander-in-chief of the VKS (recognized by the Ministry of Justice as a foreign agent).
(from t.me/rbc_news/80305, via tgsa)

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

genericnick posted:

The thing is that after taking a bunch of Ls against the commies they really got good at the above and to great effect. Once gorby gave them an in they tore the USSR to pieces. Didn't you yourself post just some days ago that the brits kept chasing Trafalgar for as long as their institutions could bear it?

Yep. To link this to El Alamein, Waterloo was so ingrained in the British Army, that "Up the Guards!" caused sighs of frustration among South African officers in the Western Desert as the British threw themselves into frontal assaults. (Of course much of the ZA leadership died in a plane crash, so their influence on the campaign was limited after Tobruk.)

It was unthinkable to turn your back on a hundred years of military tradition and not call on the Grenadier, Coldstream and Scots Guards to press home the attack. They had, after all, been the 1st Division at Waterloo. Now, attentive readers may note that the Guards Division was formed as an Armoured division in the Second World War, and might wonder if that's because this propensity had caused excessive casualties among Britain's leading families in the Great War. Yes, but the initial battalions sent to North Africa served as infantry until they were fought out and reroled. Not that it mattered, because as Motorized Infantry in Italy and Armoured units in Normandy and the Rhineland, they did the exact same thing. Which is glorious, but.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oemeSg3CEV0

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 00:18 on Aug 23, 2023

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I'm just waiting for western media to suddenly remember that Ukraine is run by Nazis.

That will be one of the very last steps, right before the whole affair gets memory holed

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

me to space aliens: do not answer

Nice try, but I already warned them that people might do this.

The aliens are on their way, and there's nothing Russia can do to stop them.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

VoicesCanBe posted:

If Zelensky didn't realize it before, the NATO summit was the definite wake up call. When he realized he wasn't getting any roadmap to NATO membership, he was very vocally critical for a couple days before he was told to shut the gently caress up and learn his place by NATO.

at which point they should have combined with Russia and Belarus and invaded eastern europe :twisted:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

#МОНТЯН! posted:

​A whole trillion rubles... 😨

Since the beginning of the year, the Russian banking sector has earned 2 trillion rubles of net profit. The return on capital was about 30% in annual terms. Since the beginning of the year, bankers have earned 569 billion rubles only on the weakening of the ruble. In addition, bankers earned 5.8 trillion rubles in loans, which, as we remember, were taken by large exporters in a significant part to cover operating activities in order to avoid the sale of foreign exchange earnings. 🤦‍♀️

As a result, everything is in the black, except for those who live on rubles and watch prices rise. For example, wholesale gasoline prices have soared by 60% since the beginning of the year, significantly exceeding retail prices, which are subsidized by the Government through the fuel damper mechanism. The same refineries in April received more than 100 billion rubles as compensation for the price difference in the domestic (ruble) and foreign (currency) markets. Since May, the damper calculation formula has been changed, which led to a reduction in payments by about 30%, but the oilmen still got their way by simply raising the fuel price tag at the gas station. That is, just like that, from the lord's shoulder, the warring country will transfer about 1 trillion rubles from the budget to oilmen in need, which could have went to provide the fighting army and social services.

Why do we need this wonderful mechanism with reference to world oil prices, which is calculated in dollars on the domestic market of Russia — is the question. And it would not hurt to put this question to those who say that it is not necessary to look at the exchange rate, because in Russia everything is in rubles. It turns out not everything and not for everyone. Like Orwell's about animals that are equal, but some are more equal. 😏

Interestingly, the Central Bank and the Government do not notice all this, stubbornly continuing to tell everyone that the ruble exchange rate has absolutely no effect on inflation, economic stability, or real incomes of citizens. We, of course, listen and believe. 😒

★ Channel #MONTYAN!
★ #MONTYAN! uncut
★ All channels #MONTIAN!

(from t.me/montyan2/5976, via tgsa)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Good News for Ukraine: Suppressors on Anti-Materiel Rifles Can Become Improvised Projectiles

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1694123092719616149?s=20

:ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Good News for Ukraine: Suppressors on Anti-Materiel Rifles Can Become Improvised Projectiles

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1694123092719616149?s=20

:ninja:

saw a skull mask and turned it off

god drat troops suck