Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

it's just youtubepoop again the kids are fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDFBTdToRmw

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's this ^^^^^^^^^^ nobody attempt an alternate explanation

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Karate Bastard posted:

It's this ^^^^^^^^^^ nobody attempt an alternate explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqSclLcbvCA

ultrafilter fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Aug 22, 2023

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Boomer humour is seemingly nothing but jokes like:

"I had to take the car to the shop yesterday!!! It was making a wierd noise!!!! And the man at the shop said!!! "Well yeah!! Your wife is in it!!!!""

Complete with the extra punctuation and usually sent via an email with a title like "re: re: fwd: re: fwd: hey jeff"

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Drone_Fragger posted:

"I had to take the car to the shop yesterday!!! It was making a wierd noise!!!! And the man at the shop said!!! "Well yeah!! Your wife is in it!!!!""

Complete with the extra punctuation and usually sent via an email with a title like "re: re: fwd: re: fwd: hey jeff"

Boomer humor is a warning what happens when divorce and abortion are not accepted options.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am incredibly sorry for the toilet man derail

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Drone_Fragger posted:

Lol

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The Cursed Images Thread: incredibly sorry for the toilet man derail

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yes, let's move on to discussing Garten of Banban 4.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I can post more stuff about bugs in people’s ears: here’s a roach!

You can read about her ordeal here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/Qw1P6Aa

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Drone_Fragger posted:

I haven't posted from there on account of being extremely powerfully cursed, but…

…that's the essence of r/ichbin40undlustig (I am 40 and funny). A collection of images posted by boomers on social media, typically into family groups.

"Do you like those women who talk a lot or the others?"

"Which others?"

"JÜGEN`s funny laugh pages"

Would you like me to translate more? I am not liable for psychic damage and there's no extradition treaty if you are not in the EU.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The Germans have had far too easy access to readily gesoffen stockpiles of delicious Lack

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Well this owns bones

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/dJ3ME5P.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Should have used the AC instead and maybe the kitten wouldn't have gone out the window in the first place

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Antigravitas posted:

I haven't posted from there on account of being extremely powerfully cursed, but…

…that's the essence of r/ichbin40undlustig (I am 40 and funny). A collection of images posted by boomers on social media, typically into family groups.

"Do you like those women who talk a lot or the others?"

"Which others?"

"JÜGEN`s funny laugh pages"

Would you like me to translate more? I am not liable for psychic damage and there's no extradition treaty if you are not in the EU.

chintu you son of a bitch

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

chintu you son of a bitch

JÜGEN du schweinhund!

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

so brave of them to film the rescue

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Is this one of those fake animal rescue videos because those make me insanely angry

E: apparently so. gently caress every last one of those people sideways

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

when people are like 'who cares if its fake its funny' about some stupid clip- no, no it isnt. videos like that is why

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's so annoying when you have to redo the entire photo shoot like five times because people keep running over your drat kittens. Look where you're driving people!!! heart emoji sad face like and subscribe

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Follow me on twitter

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Whether this is fake or real, this is, without a doubt, the worst thing I've ever seen in this thread.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Unperson_47 posted:

Whether this is fake or real, this is, without a doubt, the worst thing I've ever seen in this thread.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard posted:

It's so annoying when you have to redo the entire photo shoot like five times because people keep running over your drat kittens. Look where you're driving people!!! heart emoji sad face like and subscribe

You can easily avoid it if you just film the video in reverse.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Too cursed Jesus loving Christ why

Animal abuse videos should just not be posted, there’s nothing amusingly cursed about them they’re just loving horrible

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I didn’t think it was staged when I posted it, I just thought it was hosed up somebody had to run into the street and nearly get killed to rescue a kitten. But you guys are right, why would he be filming it. We’ll I can eat a probe, wouldn’t be the first time in this thread.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

NSFW?

https://imgur.com/a/p4IUYWp

It's sunscreen

e: I guess an automod keeps deleting it, but first pic.

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 22, 2023

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

here

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Frank Frank posted:

It’s kinda cold and overcast at the beach so I’m sitting here with the kids browsing the Temu app and we found this:

Is this supposed to simulate the neck of a goose? I am unconvinced.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I say we pool our money and go for it, the first actual cursed image for the thread

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Is this supposed to simulate the neck of a goose? I am unconvinced.

Please do not restart the toilet man YouTube derail

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Is that some kind of post brexit pound symbol?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Sittin here wondering when Mike Lindell is going to branch out into a My Toilet line.

And by sittin I mean on my woefully inadequate toilet.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

woefully inadequate toilet.

Good username idea

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Waffle! posted:

NSFW?

https://imgur.com/a/p4IUYWp

It's sunscreen

e: I guess an automod keeps deleting it, but first pic.

This was drawn by a human so why do the proportions remind me of an AI creation?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My issue is Batman's cowel looks like it was painted on him. It doesn't look like fabric. There's no dimension to it, like they took the headpiece from a different pic and slapped it on his body. Bruce Wayne coming back from vacation with a tan around his mouth would be hilarious though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Buddy of mine found this on his lawn a couple days ago