Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
In their defense, that is a pretty big lifetime milestone...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
A couples colonoscopy appointment

:itwaspoo::hf::itwaspoo:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

wheatpuppy posted:

I am trying really hard to think of some innocent explanation for that tattoo that is just a wacky misunderstanding.

Ages ago we threw a joint birthday party for my grandparents. Their birthdays are very close together. They were turning 81 and 79. My aunt thought it would be really special to celebrate how many cumulative years these wonderful people had spent on this planet, but the cake was too small to fit the whole message.

She slapped down a cake on front of her parents that read "Congrats on 160 Cum. Years!"

I'd get it as a tattoo in a heartbeat.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Samfucius posted:

Ages ago we threw a joint birthday party for my grandparents. Their birthdays are very close together. They were turning 81 and 79. My aunt thought it would be really special to celebrate how many cumulative years these wonderful people had spent on this planet, but the cake was too small to fit the whole message.

She slapped down a cake on front of her parents that read "Congrats on 160 Cum. Years!"

I'd get it as a tattoo in a heartbeat.

:same: LOL

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

wheatpuppy posted:

I am trying really hard to think of some innocent explanation for that tattoo that is just a wacky misunderstanding.

Alas no misunderstanding, the person who posted it said they lost a bet.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

EL BROMANCE posted:

Alas no misunderstanding, the person who posted it said they lost a bet.

That’s why I hold fast to the policy of not making bets having friends.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

wheatpuppy posted:

https://preview.redd.it/i-lost-a-bet-now-i-need-to-know-how-do-i-cover-this-v0-he6yc33uacib1.jpg

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I don't know about covering it up, but they could always explain it away as a Chris Chan tribute.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Marcade posted:

I don't know about covering it up, but they could always explain it away as a Chris Chan tribute.

Slip "bacch" in that white space and it shows how hedonistic your family is. Although I guess it's already doing that, but at least this would be more socially acceptable.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

First CAnal with Mom

It doesn't make a lick of sense but anything's better than the original

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Analysis? Scribble in “your” above mom?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

and

For the second one, how the gently caress can you get it so wrong. The Bananas in Pyjamas have two notable features. They are bananas in blue and white pyjamas. Making the pyjamas pink angers me on a visceral level. I can't imagine how badly they would screw up Rat in a Hat.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s a lady banana obviously

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
There's something the pink and yellow is doing that my brain really likes

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

BrigadierSensible posted:

For the second one, how the gently caress can you get it so wrong. The Bananas in Pyjamas have two notable features. They are bananas in blue and white pyjamas. Making the pyjamas pink angers me on a visceral level. I can't imagine how badly they would screw up Rat in a Hat.

Artistic license

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Maybe it's just super infected

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Am I insane, or is this a Stitch with cleavage?

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
Front hands/paws/claws are hard, I guess. But those are arms

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Those are titties!

UnassignedCarbon
Sep 28, 2018

Those are definitely tiddies. Stitch is holding a bottle between its tits. I don't remember that part of the movie

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

All that elbow ditch shading for a wonky stitch that may or may not have tits, gently caress

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley › PYF Tasteless Tattoos: a wonky stitch that may or may not have tits

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

The Stitch face is pretty good. Questionable titties are questionable.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
6-2-6 were measurements

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Non-eutiddian stitch

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Yo is that Stitch in an elbow ditch???

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Read After Burning posted:

Am I insane, or is this a Stitch with cleavage?

Where you see titties, I see stumpy front legs with the paws amputated.

I don't know what that says about me, but I do not think it is good.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah it’s this pose

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

It's definitely intended to be that pose, but in actuality it's definitely titties.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Knormal posted:

It's definitely intended to be that pose, but in actuality it's definitely titties.

Stitsch

Sorry I liked it so much I had to post it here too :ninja:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Not a technically bad tattoo. And personally, I see no reason to not get the titular character from the greatest cinematic achievement of the past century tattooed upon ones self. But even still I believe this tattoo belongs in this thread.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuLSw5aS-8

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Not a technically bad tattoo. And personally, I see no reason to not get the titular character from the greatest cinematic achievement of the past century tattooed upon ones self. But even still I believe this tattoo belongs in this thread.

Tattoo owns

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

I'm not sure that "tasteless" fits this one, but honestly, I don't know that there is a word that accurately describes a tattoo of Vegeta and Ariana Grande making out accompanied by lyrics from Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams.

Amazing? Yeah, I'll go with that.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

What in the gently caress is her arm doing

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Johnny Truant posted:

What in the gently caress is her arm doing

Caressing Vegeta's face, which would be customary in this scenario.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Obnoxipus posted:

accompanied by lyrics from Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams.

i was going with sum 41

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Just Offscreen posted:

Caressing Vegeta's face, which would be customary in this scenario.

No, her other arm, that becomes more Cronenberg the longer you look at it

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Obnoxipus posted:

I'm not sure that "tasteless" fits this one, but honestly, I don't know that there is a word that accurately describes a tattoo of Vegeta and Ariana Grande making out accompanied by lyrics from Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams.

Amazing? Yeah, I'll go with that.

Bulma would destroy her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

OwlFancier posted:

i was going with sum 41

you don’t know me at all.