Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

BonHair posted:

At least you can explain why you're not getting a dog

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

BonHair posted:

gently caress lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

BonHair posted:

heh heh heh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:xickos:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I don't get it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

last night my son was mking scissor gestures at me and i was like "what are you doing" and he said "i chop you up daddy, i chop you up and throw you in the trash!" and then he asked me to chop him up and throw him away. boy is obsessed with garbage!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

last night my son was mking scissor gestures at me and i was like "what are you doing" and he said "i chop you up daddy, i chop you up and throw you in the trash!" and then he asked me to chop him up and throw him away. boy is obsessed with garbage!

probably genetic given your posts

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

reported for mod sass

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Microplastics posted:

I don't get it

Cops shoot dogs

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

PerniciousKnid posted:

I'm gonna be a nervous wreck the whole day waiting to hear how it goes.

It went well! There was a minor meltdown the first night, but mostly because he was exhausted. So far he seems to love school.

Microplastics posted:

Amazing :) does he know how to get there?

lol

He does! We practiced walking to and from school over the summer because it's really close by. But mom walks him to school in the mornings right now.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/depthsofwiki/status/1694692206727070166?t=X31TMSSFiW7pe6VRSMb7Mw&s=19

*Always Sunny theme intensifies*

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

loquacius posted:

*Always Snuffy theme intensifies*

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Five year olds are animals. Got cornered in the bathroom/bagroom at daycare pickup by a group of them (including my own kid) and informed repeatedly that my name was actually "toilet".

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Elissimpark posted:

Five year olds are animals. Got cornered in the bathroom/bagroom at daycare pickup by a group of them (including my own kid) and informed repeatedly that my name was actually "toilet".

:pwn:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Elissimpark posted:

The law's the law, Toilet

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Owned.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Elissimpark posted:

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
maybe try not to smell like poop so much next time, Toilet

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
my kid finally managed to inform us that she had a tummy ache and needed to vomit last night instead of just crying a bunch with us guessing what’s wrong before finally vomiting on herself and the floor/bed/whatever. progress!

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
My 2 and a half year old and I were walking to the deli to get a cheesesteak and it was raining out, on the way back the rain stopped. He asked “daddy turn rain off?” That is right, child. I turned the rain off. I am a deity.

Padams has issued a correction as of 00:36 on Aug 26, 2023

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

We got The Sneaky Snacky Squirrel Game for our daughter's third birthday, and the spinner wheel thing is a little borked so that it literally lands on the "lose all your acorns and skip your turn" disaster space (a 10% chance) a majority of the time. My daughter and I think it's funny but my wife is about ready to toss the thing out the window

loquacius has issued a correction as of 01:29 on Aug 26, 2023

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Padams posted:

My 2 and a half year old and I were walking to the deli to get a cheesesteak and it was raining out, on the way back the rain stopped. He asked “daddy turn rain off?” That is right, child. I turned the rain off. I am a deity.

my kid just yells at a dragon she created that controls the weather that she met in the dragon portal.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my son has been really into pretending to be a ghost (but a baby ghost so it's not scary), earlier tonight he was like "daddy you're a big ghost and you're scary, you don't have hair or eyes or a nose or a mouth! scare me!" which is like wtf man where did you get these ideas lol. but i chased him around the house and he had a lot of fun so who can say if it's bad or not.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Chad Sexington posted:

maybe try not to smell like poop so much next time, Toilet

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

my son has been really into pretending to be a ghost (but a baby ghost so it's not scary), earlier tonight he was like "daddy you're a big ghost and you're scary, you don't have hair or eyes or a nose or a mouth! scare me!" which is like wtf man where did you get these ideas lol. but i chased him around the house and he had a lot of fun so who can say if it's bad or not.

we play "the animal game" at home, where one party describes an animal and the other guesses which animal it is. The latest "animal", which we never arrived at an answer to, "has a black hole instead of a face, makes no sound at all, eats doggies, has no legs, and sometimes lives in the sea"

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Don't doxx me

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

it bring me no pleasure to announce my 3yo has entered ~the tantrum zone~

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Kid 2 was eating grapes off the vine for like an hour and had diarrhea so bad we had to clean the carpet around where she was standing and give her a shower.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

bitmap posted:

it bring me no pleasure to announce my 3yo has entered ~the tantrum zone~

You're lucky if it's taken 3 years to get there

My one (1) year old (ok he's 22 months so that's a bit misleading, let's just call him 2) already throws the odd tantrum

It's hilarious how trivial the reasons can be though. His first ever tantrum was because my gown got snagged on a chair.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Fucker 2yo eats the bottom of his ice cream cones and dumps the dripping top on me.

Some toddlers just want to watch the world burn.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
Did he drop it like he was dropping a mic?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

No, that'd be too easy. He specifically hands it off to me to deal with.

His favourite thing when we get pizza is to pick off and eat all the pineapple.

He's a monster.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
Better get a new one under warranty

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Elissimpark posted:

Fucker 2yo eats the bottom of his ice cream cones and dumps the dripping top on me.

Some toddlers just want to watch the world burn.

king poo poo

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Can confirm that that is the best way for toddlers to eat ice cream. My oldest didn't hand it over, he just got increasingly sticky while attempting the rest. He also still eats pizza starting from the crust, which has similar issues.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
school toilets autoflush. it takes apparently 2 days to completely loving wreck all efforts to make flushing a habit

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham posted:

king poo poo