Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Ah, this might be good. Trailer for Sean Penn's documentary about his visit just when poo poo was going down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geOwyyd8RWk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

tiaz posted:

Lithobraking is by far the fastest method. You can't argue with results!

I believe the correct term would be selenobraking, if only because "lithosphere" is a term strictly applying to the Earth. But surely exceptions should be made.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cugel the Clever posted:

In the spirit of my new red text (tankie too lazy to even make it red and give me a Hillary av? for shame), I just donated $200 to Nova Ukraine (plus transaction fee). Thanks for the encouragement, goonfriend. Slava!

Thank you dude, this rules, and will also likely get you a free rage-a-tar. Bless.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Just Another Lurker posted:

There is a Ukraine Donation Thread somewhere here and i think they give you a spiffy banner if you post details.... hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will get you there. :kiddo:

It's a thread in D&D, but the mod giving out the banners (Cinci) has been banned and left the forums.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Rust Martialis posted:

I believe the correct term would be selenobraking, if only because "lithosphere" is a term strictly applying to the Earth. But surely exceptions should be made.

I think they meant lith as in lithic, or rock braking.

Whoops that's what lithosphere means anyways, I'm dumb.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

big shtick energy posted:

It's a thread in D&D, but the mod giving out the banners (Cinci) has been banned and left the forums.

If you post tankie and putin sucks enough, you'll probably get a banned. It might not be the banner you want though.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
chef boyar p might've just been assassinated (no promises)

https://twitter.com/jimmysecuk/status/1694395085004186102?s=46&t=nA5XnV90yfE77hBLW9x__Q

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Just heard that Prigo was assassinated.

Wonder if he had any sort of deadman’s switch….

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Describing an F-16, an aircraft designed over 40 years ago, as "one of the scariest killing machines of our time," is extremely funny to me.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Cugel the Clever posted:

In the spirit of my new red text (tankie too lazy to even make it red and give me a Hillary av? for shame), I just donated $200 to Nova Ukraine (plus transaction fee). Thanks for the encouragement, goonfriend. Slava!

It's incredible that "Donate to a charity that gives aid packages to refugee families with kids" would get you a rage av. But then I was one of the people who got hit with Nazi avs last year for donating to the International Rescue Committee. It's one of the greatest indictments of this dumbass leftist cosplay that aid to the victims of war can get twisted around in their heads to fascism and imperialism.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I guess Putin’s whole idea was to lure Prigozhen into a false sense of security, and then kill him?

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Sucrose posted:

Just heard that Prigo was assassinated.

Wonder if he had any sort of deadman’s switch….

He fell out of the plane window.

At 30,000 feet

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Describing an F-16, an aircraft designed over 40 years ago, as "one of the scariest killing machines of our time," is extremely funny to me.
Sometimes they paint shark teeth on the front of them, that's pretty scary!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Killer robot posted:

It's incredible that "Donate to a charity that gives aid packages to refugee families with kids" would get you a rage av. But then I was one of the people who got hit with Nazi avs last year for donating to the International Rescue Committee. It's one of the greatest indictments of this dumbass leftist cosplay that aid to the victims of war can get twisted around in their heads to fascism and imperialism.

For extra fun, ask them how they feel about gay rights, and then specifically Russia's response to the mere existence of gay people in Russia.

As far as chef boyard P's plane, I'm gonna pessimistically assume that the hotdog man himself was not on the plan, it was merely owned by him.
Would love being wrong about though.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ohhhhh shiiiiiitttttt

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Man putin's a great guy isn't he? Killing Nazis left and right 👍

Also don't hold your breath for prigohzin. Let's wait and see. Maybe a second coup gets fired up and he is faking his own death.

Time will tell but he's prolly dead.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Hot dog man, no!!! You had such a promising career ahead of you!!!!

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Give it a week, this will be NATO's fault

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

I know blood thirst is haram itt but piss thirst has to be fine, right?

https://i.imgur.com/yOCZ6wx.mp4

a mobik who drink he own pee, a shameful mobik

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

The guy who designed the F-16 won the Nobel peace prize for making air combat so deadly that no one would do it

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Found this on the Financial Times page.

Maybe he faked his death?

Putin probably just waited until he could push him out of the highest window.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I have bloodlust for the death of Prigozhin and I'm tired of pretending I don't.

Fingers crossed.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I am shocked, how could this happen

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
LMAO, everyone knew he was dead as soon as his little rebellion failed.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

CommieGIR posted:

LMAO, everyone knew he was dead as soon as his little rebellion failed.

That it took so long is the real humdinger

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
RIP, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

zone
Dec 6, 2016

There was talk that Utkin was on the plane too, and if he was, good loving riddance to that neo-nazi garbage.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

KakerMix posted:

Suspect its because he came back to Russia, should've stayed in Belarus away from anything Russian.

Surprised he didn't go into hiding, dude has to have known what happens to people who gently caress with Putin.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
The hilarious thing is that it's Russia so it actually could have been a catastrophic aircraft failure where someone, I dunno, pawned off the landing gear or some poo poo

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Tigey posted:

He fell out of the plane window.

At 30,000 feet

Dammit, you beat me to it. Well played. :golfclap:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
pringles wasnt killed, his plane just didnt have any brakes and reverse thrust just wasnt enough

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm torn, because on the one hand Prigozhin is a big-time piece of poo poo and I will not be sorry at all if he's dead. On the other hand, it would be very funny if Russia keeps trying and failing to kill him

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

KakerMix posted:

They had to try to pretend and spin a story about how that "was just a ruse" and definitely not "Putin's regime capitulated to rebelling general's demands while the great tsar fled Moscow the moment his security forces failed to do anything about it".

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Raku posted:

The hilarious thing is that it's Russia so it actually could have been a catastrophic aircraft failure where someone, I dunno, pawned off the landing gear or some poo poo

Works for Putin, either way!

My Spirit Otter posted:

pringles wasnt killed, his plane just didnt have any brakes and reverse thrust just wasnt enough

Someone opened a window at flight level and spontaneously defenestrated.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
From the way it's falling it doesn't necessarily look like engine failure but idk I'm not an aircraft mechanic

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

neato burrito posted:

I have bloodlust for the death of Prigozhin and I'm tired of pretending I don't.

Fingers crossed.

same

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Raku posted:

Greyzone says it was Russian air defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Let's see if this ends up being monke's first successful attempt at 4D chess. Though I have my doubts.