Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

sure okay posted:

Putin's still mad because this was supposed to be a discreet poisoning but the agent hosed it up so bad he blew up the plane

It was a poisoning, but the resultant farts were so spicy they took down the plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burns
May 10, 2008

As the legendary warrior poet Ice Cube once said "Today was a good day."

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Jamsque posted:

Kill him? I just shot a SAM at him, the tail fin failure and the plane crash killed him.

He died WITH treason, not OF treason

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/1694439415886533003

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1694443355663733109

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1694461280575181210

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
They've become anonymous!

No wait, they don't have the right mask.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1694337014940758067

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

finally,

denazification

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

👀

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Erdo's been pretty clear about this since the beginning, thankfully.

But I think he needs a few more flags there for emphasis.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Yea but they will expect you this time so enjoy walking into that death trap lol

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

mobby_6kl posted:

Erdo's been pretty clear about this since the beginning, thankfully.

But I think he needs a few more flags there for emphasis.

We used to get away with just a flag on either side, but widescreen tv changed all that. Once 4k gets wildly adopted they'll need roughly 10 on each side.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

How can we spin this to make it Bad News For Ukraine

"Ukraine missed their chance to eliminate a high-ranking Russian military leader thanks to Russian military prowess and effective use of equipment and firepower."

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I’m watching this on a phone but holy poo poo the front-on angle looks like green screen.

E: The other angle does too but not as much.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
assuming the rumors about a second plane are nothing, I'm on board with the funniest option being that this was an actual whoopsie and nobody will ever in a million years believe it wasn't deliberate

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1694478677562560608

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

People, people! I am shocked, shocked and appalled, I must say, at you all taking such a tragedy lightly! This is a heartbreaking day, and we should properly offer our condolences. :negative:

I for one bemoan the inevitable loss of the credibility of future historians when they will be forced to present this as legitimate history and not an elaborate comedy act! And yet you people laugh, laugh at such horrors! Think of what our grandchildren will suffer through! Being forced to learn about these events and being forced to not laugh uproariously at the sheer idiocy on display in this day and age! The horror... :stare:

You may enjoy your sickening displays of jest and humor at the expense of those yet to come. I myself shall be pouring a fine glass of wine out for these poor, damned souls. :monocle:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

If monkee has any sense he should be hiding in a concrete bunker, not roaming around where some disgruntled Puccian patriot might express his displeasure with what happened.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

3023:
Ge’orge: I’ve done it! I’ve truly done it! I have decoded the before-walkers’ writing!
Jaaaane: What does it say?
G: “World War 3 was started by a caterer. Also a hurricane may be involved.”
J: Silly Ge’orge, an advanced society such as this would not have immolated themselves for such a stupid reason.
G: You’re right Jaaaane, how could I be so stupid?
J: It’s okay, let us warm ourselves in the glowing pond next to the spikes.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Dr. Snark posted:

People, people! I am shocked, shocked and appalled, I must say, at you all taking such a tragedy lightly! This is a heartbreaking day, and we should properly offer our condolences. :negative:

I for one bemoan the inevitable loss of the credibility of future historians when they will be forced to present this as legitimate history and not an elaborate comedy act! And yet you people laugh, laugh at such horrors! Think of what our grandchildren will suffer through! Being forced to learn about these events and being forced to not laugh uproariously at the sheer idiocy on display in this day and age! The horror... :stare:

You may enjoy your sickening displays of jest and humor at the expense of those yet to come. I myself shall be pouring a fine glass of wine out for these poor, damned souls. :monocle:

Username /post combo , well done

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

the popes toes posted:

Fairly sure a sizable portion of the Russian population will see this as an issue between "big men" and better not to get involved or even comment. Nothing to do with me.

The other half will say, "Putin is strong and dealt with him the Russian way, it is expected."

But there will be no Russian comments like, "A stable and normal society gives questions of such guilt or innocence to a legal system".

Ironically, Prig was guilty of high treason and almost certainly could have been tried and legally executed - if Russia was run by the rule of law.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Dr. Snark posted:

With any luck the history books will record that they identified Prigozhin's remains from the ball bearings he had sewed into his scrotum.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Literally the least surprising thing to happen. Putin gotta putin.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i ain’t no solider but isn’t not having your entire leadership together on an airplane like basic organizational security 101?
Or let alone even in the same physical place. Does nobody remember that documentary King Ralph?

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

unzin posted:

I'm just sitting here eating milk and cookies while Prigozhins roasting in hell forever lol
Same. Took a THC capsule, gonna have chili con carne for dinner and enjoy a cold beer, and laugh at a true ghoul getting got in a profoundly stupid way.

Seeing the video of Prigozhin in Africa a few days ago I thought he was wisely placing himself at arm's length from Putin where it would be a little more difficult to get him. So much for that.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Wagner ain't gonna do poo poo. The previous failed attempt took months of planning and careful placement of materiel. A spontaneous attempt when their hardware is getting confiscated by Bulgaria si going nowhere.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1694483699952234871

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am very sad that the Nazi street chef got made full of holes and fell from the sky :unsmigghh:

Does this make Poot Poot stronger or weaker?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's actually crazy that twitch allows people with Wagner merch to stream and not be instantly banned

zone
Dec 6, 2016

same energy

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

unzin posted:

I'm just sitting here eating milk and cookies while Prigozhins roasting in hell forever lol

I had hot dogs for dinner. They were good!

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/VJexXLF.mp4

enable sound

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"There's a Prig on the wing of the plane!"

elsanto
Apr 6, 2004

Beard Dandruff posted:

the invasion was a wrong.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

like a scene straight out of Looney Tunes

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mario posted:

the invasion was a-wrong!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One last stolen meme before bedtime

zone
Dec 6, 2016

mobby_6kl posted:

One last stolen meme before bedtime

the Ghost of Kyiv does it again

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Prigosplat

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

NihilCredo posted:

Ironically, Prig was guilty of high treason and almost certainly could have been tried and legally executed - if Russia was run by the rule of law.

even by the american standard he was guilty of treason! by definition! and we have a really weird and strict interpretation of that word because we were all traitors when we started!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why subject the people to a long drawn out trial when the need for justice is clear?