Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i was attacked by a plant once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Did you hit it with a brick

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pshaw, I once was attacked by a virus.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

vyelkin posted:

tbf this particular insane guy posted that in GBS

The climate thread would accept him as based for being braver than any goon but also call him a moron because this already has happened so many times its now cliche.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Control Volume posted:

Reading through that poo poo again and its incredible how many of the thread regulars have been brutally pwned by small animals.

and what is a smaller animal than the covid-19 microbe, one might ask

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

still trying to figure out what kind of dog it mustve been to get kicked "20 feet".

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

oh my god this whole loving album slaps you made my entire day

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I’m sorry about your best friend han solo

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Control Volume posted:

Reading through that poo poo again and its incredible how many of the thread regulars have been brutally pwned by small animals.

the amount of people on SA that are terrified of geese is cool

like the geese know these fuckers are trash and just bully them everyday

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

hbag posted:

still trying to figure out what kind of dog it mustve been to get kicked "20 feet".

i know 20 feet was an exaggeration but most humans could not drop kick a dog of any threatening size even 20 centimeters

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

the amount of people on SA that are terrified of geese is cool

like the geese know these fuckers are trash and just bully them everyday

it is very wise and normal to be afraid of geese, actually

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
one of my professors needed surgery cause she walked into an agave and it messed her eye up bad

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Delivering ruthless people's elbows to every goose in sight

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Autisanal Cheese posted:

oh my god this whole loving album slaps you made my entire day

He has a bunch. He also takes requests in his discord. The FF7 stuff is super good. I’ve been trying to get him to take on la mulana for years.

Glad you like it! Check out the Bloody Tesrs, Those who Fight and Ninja Gaiden Act IV covers.

E: also Ducktales: the Moon

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Aug 24, 2023

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I kicked a goose once to get it away from my little sister and I felt really bad about it even though the goose didn't give a single gently caress and just walked off.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

He has a bunch. He also takes requests in his discord. The FF7 stuff is super good. I’ve been trying to get him to take on la mulana for years.

Glad you like it! Check out the Bloody Tesrs, Those who Fight and Ninja Gaiden Act IV covers.

E: also Ducktales: the Moon

the loving Kuja theme is also fantastic

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I saw a plant the other day. Nasty creatures.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

HopperUK posted:

I kicked a goose once to get it away from my little sister and I felt really bad about it even though the goose didn't give a single gently caress and just walked off.

it's a felony to do this

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

In all fairness to the Getting Owned By Small Animals Brotherhood, I still regularly lose the "can I brush my cat's belly without her clawing the hell out of me and/or 'grooming' my arm via gnawing" game

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

have you considered your cat doesnt like having her belly touched

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HopperUK posted:

lucky to be alive

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its not about what the cat wants its about what i want, to touch the cats belly

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
long haired cats get mats if you don't give them brush pats

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

hbag posted:

have you considered your cat doesnt like having her belly touched

She's a longhair and she gets mats if I don't brush her. She tolerates just being touched a lot better, presumably because it's less stimulation? IDK

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Antivehicular posted:

She's a longhair and she gets mats if I don't brush her. She tolerates just being touched a lot better, presumably because it's less stimulation? IDK

they make gloves that have knobbled pads on the palm/undersides of the fingers for brushing via petting

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I've never been hassled by a goose. skill issue.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i've been hassled by a lot of animals

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i've been hassled by a lot of animals

Yes we’re aware of the musk thread

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I watched the trailer for the CP2077 expansion along with the total overhaul of game systems for the whole game...and dare say..I'm hype???

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i found some temp work with an editing punch up thing and discovered payroll is determined solely via the time on my computer, not something on their server. this is something that apparently has been known about for years, but they will not pay a coder to fix it and have thousands of employees benefitting from the honor system lol

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yeah ive been waiting for the DLC before i do another playthrough because apparently its gonna make a bunch of the old game systems "better"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
geese are easy just move fast enough and they tie their own necks into a bow and then you can move on in and take all their things

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

hbag posted:

yeah ive been waiting for the DLC before i do another playthrough because apparently its gonna make a bunch of the old game systems "better"

yeah they added a new skill tree type and completely redid the old ones, as well as cyberware in general. looks basically like a whole new game on that front lol.

the icons for the new trees have the Edgerunner cast on them too...ftw.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

hbag posted:

they already ruined driving so that you're not just blindly drifting all over the road, what next you polish fucks

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Plant MONSTER. posted:

geese are easy just move fast enough and they tie their own necks into a bow and then you can move on in and take all their things

I saw steve irwin do this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

very risky blowjob posted:

they already ruined driving so that you're not just blindly drifting all over the road, what next you polish fucks

how about a game of gwent?

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

how about a game of gwent?

it would rule so hard if the expansion was just literally "we added gwent"

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

cybergwent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath