Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021

Prigozhisn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Artist's impression of the SAM launcher that really shot down Pig Boss:

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Tiny Timbs posted:

Why subject the people to a long drawn out trial when the need for justice is clear?

People are unable to scrounge even the merest fastener from the wreckage of a trial, whereas an exploded Embraer may bestow valuable components upon a lucky scavenger. Even in this, Russia cares more for her downtrodden than the evil "United" States

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Ah it's been two months on the dot since my birthday. I wonder what's going on in the ukraine war thread, there's 700 posts all of a sudden--

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
last few pages are pretty good

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

https://twitter.com/seamus_malek/status/1694435860962214150?s=46&t=8qKeRz1MPwpnqaU9WYBJgg
Segal takes over Wagner. Tries to coup Putin. A couple weeks later...

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
Look at this Prigz huge falls

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Sedgr posted:

https://twitter.com/seamus_malek/status/1694435860962214150?s=46&t=8qKeRz1MPwpnqaU9WYBJgg

:lmao: I remember seeing this in theatres day on opening night. The whole room went absolutely batshit when that happened.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Sedgr posted:

I'd like to see Seagull's fat rear end even do half a routine march without falling over from exhaustion at this point

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Here's a secondary theory.

Prigohzins still russias man in Africa. He also likes his disguises. He is also genocidal.

Prigohzin is going to come back as an advisor to Putin's new African dictator friends. He's going to come back disguised us as Gaddafi.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Wu_Guang ain't nothin' to gently caress with.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Targeting his political opponents, the President ordered the military shoot-down of a commercial jet.

At the President's request, a special independent, transparent and objective committee will be formed to determine if any more political opponents should be eliminated.

The President also congratulated the hero workers of The Homeopathic Stew Factory, for meeting all targets.

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002

Sedgr posted:

This guy is waiting in the wings to take over

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

He can store extra mags in his many rolls of tactical fat.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If Steven seagal became the leader of Wagner it would absolutely be the funniest thing to happen in this timeline. Almost as funny as the idea of him being promoted to minister of defense. Which would have been probably the most hilarious thing in the world but can you imagine Steven seagal literally goes into one of his movies and becomes the leader of a fascist nazi private military corporation based out of Russia?

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

All You Can Eat posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ostafyevo airport.

Remember.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/1694404947863797802

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:five:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

All You Can Eat posted:

lol

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

zone posted:

I'd like to see Seagull's fat rear end even do half a routine march without falling over from exhaustion at this point

His stunt doubles walk up and down stairs for him in his movies. If he took over wagner as an executive decision, he'd be marked for death on any march, let alone an out for justice march to Moscow. Any incline and his heart is under siege.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Tiny Timbs posted:

Why subject the people to a long drawn out trial when the need for justice is clear?

Americans handle traitors by conducting years long investigations, carefully collecting evidence and presenting it to a grand jury, indicating the traitors, and running a months long trial involving a dozen witnesses and costing millions of dollars.

The Russians used a missile.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

All You Can Eat posted:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:lol:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Solid gold.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

All You Can Eat posted:

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

NihilCredo posted:

Ironically, Prig was guilty of high treason and almost certainly could have been tried and legally executed - if Russia was run by the rule of law.

The thing is, a proper high treason trial leading to an execution by the state on an official basis would be far better for the stability of the state and Putin's reign and be a much more effective deterrent for anyone else in Prigozhin's position than this mafia level bullshit. Its not like assassinations in the back of a car have proven effective in getting organized crime bosses to stop performing internal coups and wars among their own.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

All You Can Eat posted:

Is this the new title?

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Why did the NY Times edit out the beginning of the video with the obvious missile trail and start talking about maintenance issues

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Well Putin and Seagal have one important thing in common. They both poo poo their pants.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

All You Can Eat posted:

lmao

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

:perfect:

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Eediot Jedi posted:

His stunt doubles walk up and down stairs for him in his movies. If he took over wagner as an executive decision, he'd be marked for death on any march, let alone an out for justice march to Moscow. Any incline and his heart is under siege.

Yeah but that's not really a problem because he's hard to kill. Plus, as a wagner executive he could always flee russia and be above the law.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Yeah but that's not really a problem because he's hard to kill. Plus, as a wagner executive he could always flee russia and be above the law.

I dunno I feel he'd be on deadly ground in that case.

whiskas
May 30, 2005
You don't arrest and put to trial a guy with his own battle hardened army. Especially one that has proven it can rush your capital with little resistance. And we are talking about a country that's practically run like a criminal organization.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
I've been drinking all this blood, but my thirst has not quenched. How much blood does the blood God drink if the blood God does drink blood?

Aug 24, 2023
*kills "notorious billionaire russian mercenary leader" 18 months before global war begins*

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

All You Can Eat posted:

:shittypop: Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

oh jeez