Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

:izwf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Subjunctive posted:

I had some family stuff last night, someone hit me with an amusing and evocative summary of events, or at least my match!

you beat up danaru and the women's tag match lasted twelve million years and then a wcw wrestler murdered ARGHPLEASENONONO

also other matches happened

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Subjunctive posted:

I had some family stuff last night, someone hit me with an amusing and evocative summary of events, or at least my match!

you murdered Danaru. It wasn't even a match, it was just a slaughter.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

I’m the champion of the world

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

TheSwizzler posted:

you murdered Danaru. It wasn't even a match, it was just a slaughter.

Well then! I hope Danaru is OK, don’t want to lose a fellow wrestler to spinal relocation or pelvic-cranial fusion or anything like that.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My message to haha what. This isn't over. Let's settle our long rivalry.

https://voca.ro/15zDj5Q728TZ

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cant believe this guy tried to run away

Namtab posted:

My message to haha what. This isn't over. Let's settle our long rivalry.

https://voca.ro/15zDj5Q728TZ

lol

----------------

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Megamissen posted:

Regular Rules Match - :swoon: Tuesday Titan PYF Belt 1:28:00
Crescent Wrench vs That DICK!
Special Stipulation: That DICK! has to wear a face mask due to having covid
Outcome: That DICK! wins by pin (in 4 minutes and 14 seconds)
Note: Rival Action: Match Leaver's Bait
Note: Crescent Wrench held on to the ropes when he was pinned

It's in the record books. Your reign is fraudulent and you will always bear the shame of this asterisk.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
you know what else is in the record books?

quote:

That DICK! wins

seems to be the most important part, really.:c00lbert:

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

when That DICK! is involved only the middle rope counts

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jeremor posted:

Thank you for this press conference, I appreciate you. I just want to say a few things before any of yall's questions. First, all glory to football God, may his light touch every field. Secondly, now that we have finally gotten that first W, it's time to turn this season around and start playing up to this team's potential. We had to make some changes in practice, cause you practice like you play and you play like you practice, like Coach always say. We weren't giving 110% out there.

One of those changes is how we carry ourselves off the field. It's time to play SEC football. I don't care about being nice or good sportsmanship, we ain't got time for that. We gonna win. I am football, my life is football. I was born for the gridiron and I'll die with my helmet strapped. Anybody want to step onto the field against me and my team, they in for a hurting every snap. This is my warning to the league, I'm going to show you what big boy football is like for 4 whole quarters until the end of that whistle. This ain't two hand touch, bitch.

I apologize for my language, if there are any questions please direct them to Coach. Go cocks

go cocks

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Subjunctive posted:

Harold was cleared by medical.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I stood toe to toe with a freak among weirdos and am proud to say I held my own. I even made eye contact with one or two of her faces without dying instantly. But unfortunately she proved to be the better wrestler. Here’s to W.T. Fits taking the rest of the tournament so we all have to look at her more.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1134569908936654990/1144026710661148692/ultimate_namtap_small.mp4

since not everyone is in the discord i will share this here aswell

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

hearty lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmfao

----------------

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

I love fake fake wrestling.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

it's perfect

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

lmao

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I didnt listen past the fifteen seconds your voice was heard but based off that I'm going to assume you're a goddamn sucka who has no place in the ring with me and you'll godddamn learn that the hard way I guess.

Is there a way so Snooze can come out in their hat too for an Ultimate Hat Off or do they come down with the crystal?

Shions of Qud

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Omg if I lose do I have to change my av?

Not that that would happen

Shions of Qud

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Let's get this poo poo on the Titantron.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hey what happens to the deathmatch guests like the money goon and glacier after they do their job of killing a roster member? they just go and gently caress off never to be seen again?

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

lmao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

hey what happens to the deathmatch guests like the money goon and glacier after they do their job of killing a roster member? they just go and gently caress off never to be seen again?

I wanna keep the guest killers fresh so I'll be sending them back off to the internet afterwards

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CubicalSucrose posted:

I love fake fake wrestling.

:same:

One day I will win a match.

One day...

e: I think my CAW needs to go back to wrestling school and have it drilled into his head that taunting is not winning.

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Aug 24, 2023

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

TheSwizzler posted:

I do hope you bring the same flair to SAW that you bring to your hit youtube show

Im an evil unhygienic urologist, my name is Poopsen P. McDinglehopper, the P stands for Phartz.
My manager is an incontinent ghost, his name is Spooky Dookie

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Aug 24, 2023

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

ghosthorse posted:

I stood toe to toe with a freak among weirdos and am proud to say I held my own. I even made eye contact with one or two of her faces without dying instantly. But unfortunately she proved to be the better wrestler. Here’s to W.T. Fits taking the rest of the tournament so we all have to look at her more.

Nothing but respect for you, ghosthorse. There were plenty of cowards trying to speedrun my elimination early on last night, but none of them had what it took to go the distance. You toughed it out all the way to the end and gave me a hell of a fight to close out the match.

As for my next opponent, I've got a sneak peek at what you can look forward to at tomorrow night's Neon as the SAW Women's Eliminator Tournament continues:

I'm coming for you, Leraika.

Let's play.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Jeremor posted:

Thank you for this press conference, I appreciate you. I just want to say a few things before any of yall's questions. First, all glory to football God, may his light touch every field. Secondly, now that we have finally gotten that first W, it's time to turn this season around and start playing up to this team's potential. We had to make some changes in practice, cause you practice like you play and you play like you practice, like Coach always say. We weren't giving 110% out there.

One of those changes is how we carry ourselves off the field. It's time to play SEC football. I don't care about being nice or good sportsmanship, we ain't got time for that. We gonna win. I am football, my life is football. I was born for the gridiron and I'll die with my helmet strapped. Anybody want to step onto the field against me and my team, they in for a hurting every snap. This is my warning to the league, I'm going to show you what big boy football is like for 4 whole quarters until the end of that whistle. This ain't two hand touch, bitch.

I apologize for my language, if there are any questions please direct them to Coach. Go cocks

:hai:

go hawgs.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

W.T. Fits posted:

Nothing but respect for you, ghosthorse. There were plenty of cowards trying to speedrun my elimination early on last night, but none of them had what it took to go the distance. You toughed it out all the way to the end and gave me a hell of a fight to close out the match.

As for my next opponent, I've got a sneak peek at what you can look forward to at tomorrow night's Neon as the SAW Women's Eliminator Tournament continues:

I'm coming for you, Leraika.

Let's play.

I'm not loving scared of you!!!!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Leraika posted:

I'm not loving scared of you!!!!

Good. :mrgw: :mrgw: :mrgw:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TheSwizzler posted:

Crystal vs Hat
Verbal Enema vs Snooze Cruise

Snooze Cruise posted:

Not only are we better wrestlers than you, but I also have magical gems that I can use to curse you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm1A8rIQjVc

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

i wrote a promo where creative told me i have to do a rap gimmick this week but i don't feel up to recording it today, got some brainstuff going on, but here is the text

---

paper crinkle, no wrestle voice well, here goes

wrestle voice
well let me tell you ‘bout kung fu grip
he has no style and he has no drip
all he does is throw dudes out of the ring
that’s nothing compared to the pain i bring!
i am the pumpkiller! I’m eighty feet tall!
from D.C. to tokyo I’ve conquered them all!
the fans love biosterous and byob
not this dull knucklehead repping Fake PSP
they snooze when you enter, but they won’t be bored
when i get to the ring, and you’re gored by the gourd

to someone far from mic, no wrestle voice
(is that long enough? yeah? great)

---

i think i hit the right level of "wrestler is not a rapper but has to do a rap anyway and he hopes the gimmick crashes hard so he doesn't have to do it again next week"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

great promo

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsCa70tVKMU

:perfect:

MacheteZombie