Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Loin King posted:

Buddy of mine found this on his lawn a couple days ago

I know it'll potentially be rough, but please keep us updated as this plays out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Frank Frank posted:

It’s kinda cold and overcast at the beach so I’m sitting here with the kids browsing the Temu app and we found this:

This is just a cheap knockoff of Bendyman.

Murder you're famil.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

The Loin King posted:

That's just the yellow sign. You're fine.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mauser posted:

That's just the yellow sign. You're fine.

looks like someone went mask off

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hmm seems it was done by someone who really hate lawns and yet is blissfully unaware they can not read.

Possibly a dog?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The Loin King posted:

Leave a response:

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern
Pretty sure posting AI generated content is cheating, but a work colleague just introduced me to Genmo, and for a first try I wrote "draw me a picture of Homer Simpson smiling".

I can practically hear the hollow rattling sound as his upper row of teeth (and his pupils) drop down into his mouth,. Like someone emptying out a box of Tic Tacs.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What I'm concerned about is that neck protuberance.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Frank Frank posted:

Is this one of those fake animal rescue videos because those make me insanely angry

E: apparently so. gently caress every last one of those people sideways

Wait fake as in staged animal abuse or film editing?

Because I thought this was the latter.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Wait fake as in staged animal abuse or film editing?

Because I thought this was the latter.

It’s the former

Cartoon Man posted:

I didn’t think it was staged when I posted it, I just thought it was hosed up somebody had to run into the street and nearly get killed to rescue a kitten. But you guys are right, why would he be filming it. We’ll I can eat a probe, wouldn’t be the first time in this thread.

It’s not that hard to think “is this an animal in distress” and if so just not loving post it man, there’s absolutely no entertainment to be had there.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dave Syndrome posted:

Pretty sure posting AI generated content is cheating, but a work colleague just introduced me to Genmo, and for a first try I wrote "draw me a picture of Homer Simpson smiling".

I can practically hear the hollow rattling sound as his upper row of teeth (and his pupils) drop down into his mouth,. Like someone emptying out a box of Tic Tacs.

There more than one AI garbage thread to post this stuff in.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Wee posted:

There more than one AI garbage thread to post this stuff in.

Gotcha, sorry. I have about 30 threads bookmarked that I read or post in and rarely browse for new threads these days.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s the former

It’s not that hard to think “is this an animal in distress” and if so just not loving post it man, there’s absolutely no entertainment to be had there.

Yeah, cursed should mean "haha, that's hosed up", not "I don't want to live anymore"

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

By popular demand posted:

What I'm concerned about is that neck protuberance.

you don't have a neck finger?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

History Comes Inside! posted:

A few years back, I'd click on one of those videos of someone adopting a stray/sick kitty heartwarming videos on FB once in awhile, ones where it was filmed by a shelter, and it's like "someone dropped this skinny cat off, we took care of it's health problems, now look at how good it's doing with its foster family". It was the only thing I ever clicked on, besides posts about my nephew, so the algorithm tried to feed me nothing but kitty rescue videos.

Then I started seeing content farm videos, of people "rescuing" cats and dogs, and I don't think those loving animals got in those situations by themselves, and gently caress social media.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Elviscat posted:

A few years back, I'd click on one of those videos of someone adopting a stray/sick kitty heartwarming videos on FB once in awhile, ones where it was filmed by a shelter, and it's like "someone dropped this skinny cat off, we took care of it's health problems, now look at how good it's doing with its foster family". It was the only thing I ever clicked on, besides posts about my nephew, so the algorithm tried to feed me nothing but kitty rescue videos.

Then I started seeing content farm videos, of people "rescuing" cats and dogs, and I don't think those loving animals got in those situations by themselves, and gently caress social media.

Same, I follow and donate to trap neuter release orgs so occasionally I see this fake rescue bs mixed in my explore page, now I make sure to click the option that says I don't want to see this kind of content. It's so loving wretched.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I assume the kitten video is faked not from being staged but is composited with the cars added in later.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
mistakes into miracles

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

muscles like this! posted:

I assume the kitten video is faked not from being staged but is composited with the cars added in later.

That would be effort tho

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

steinrokkan posted:

Yeah, cursed should mean "haha, that's hosed up", not "I don't want to live anymore"

Yeah, if I want that second feeling, I'll just turn on the news.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

`Nemesis posted:

mistakes into miracles

The third leg really sells this.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Loin King posted:

Saw this in the PYF Funny Pictures Thread and think this pairs well:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
"flour tortilla taco boats"

"nacho cheese"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m sorry but my wife has informed me that this picture is accurate

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Cosmo love tip: when your husband gets home, greet him wearing nothing but a taco salad

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry but my wife has informed me that this picture is accurate

it could only be more accurate if it were in the self-care section

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

`Nemesis posted:

mistakes into miracles

It's like a cursed optometrist, which makes you more disgusted, A or

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Catastrophe posted:

"flour tortilla taco boats"

"nacho cheese"

Bald kitty?
I mean, only if you don’t mind.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Oscar Wild posted:

It's like a cursed optometrist, which makes you more disgusted, A or

I was talking to a friend about this relationship, arguing both the age difference and the power dynamic make him predatory. She asked me what he's supposed to do, just not be in a relationship with anyone?

Easiest argument I ever won.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
He can have relationships with other billionaire women that find him charming, funny, intelligent and good looking.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jamesman posted:

The third leg really sells this.

On musk? Yeah that's how you know it's fake

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Please be a straw.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Every sausage is a straw if you got a skewer and some creative ability.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

Every sausage is a straw if you got a skewer and some creative ability.

Even just a dedication to sucking hard enough should do it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Inceltown posted:

Even just a dedication to sucking hard enough should do it.

Not to hard though, don't want to inhale the whole thing whole and end up with hotdog lung. :(

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dr_rat posted:

Not to hard though, don't want to inhale the whole thing whole and end up with hotdog lung. :(

They have a vacuum just for those situations these days, you don't have to worry that you'll embarrass yourself drinking through a hot dog and having an accident at an important work meeting anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Drinking through a hotdog might be the correct way of enjoying Gentleman Jack.