Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

HallelujahLee posted:

the funny thing is biden is so far gone trump looks lucid next to him

if they are ever in a traditional debate it will be unfathomably funny. I pray to whatever gods daily for the two of them to agree to hash it out like Real Men on some sort of broadcast.

I will probably laugh myself to death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Gunshow Poophole posted:

if they are ever in a traditional debate it will be unfathomably funny. I pray to whatever gods daily for the two of them to agree to hash it out like Real Men on some sort of broadcast.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Biden will end up with a grand total of 3 min of screen time as the debate immediately devolves into Trump debating the moderators who are arguing on Biden's behalf.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

kazmeyer posted:

I will never not find it loving hilarious that the Democrats poo poo themselves laughing over all those depictions of Trump as a golden adonis and then dove headlong into this embarrassing-rear end "Dark Brandon" poo poo. Nothing says "we're totally hosed" like the fate of the country devolving into a slap-fight over whose feebleminded geriatric putz is the most bad-rear end.

if you're sad and delusional enough to still have any investment in electoral politics the spectacle is all you got

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
At least when trump's having a good brain day he's still funny

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

He’s so much sharper than Biden. Jesus Christ! I had no idea the contrast was this clear.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

it will be dueling prepared pre-recorded statements

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Frosted Flake posted:

He’s so much sharper than Biden. Jesus Christ! I had no idea the contrast was this clear.

IT'S A STUTTER

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
kamala administering a syringe the size of a monster can labeled "horse steroids" to biden before each debate just to keep him treading water against trump

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The real winners of tonight are the gop because even if Trump gets executed, they have a clear viable stable of Maga imps ready to homonculous the big wet prez meanwhile democrats have literally nothing, not a single loving viable candidate

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

SgtMongoose posted:

Biden will end up with a grand total of 3 min of screen time as the debate immediately devolves into Trump debating the moderators who are arguing on Biden's behalf.

If a debate is somehow allowed to happen I guarantee some form of this will happen while Joe Biden looks flabbergasted and his jaw quivers.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Lmfao that Dems like Ronnie Raygun more than Sleepy Joe

stir up trouble
Mar 14, 2022

did vivec win

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

ProperGanderPusher posted:

Lmfao that Dems like Ronnie Raygun more than Sleepy Joe

me thinks they assumed recent presidents meaning previous presidents

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

TRUMP

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis posted:

The real winners of tonight are the gop because even if Trump gets executed, they have a clear viable stable of Maga imps ready to homonculous the big wet prez meanwhile democrats have literally nothing, not a single loving viable candidate

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

There's a rumour Arizona is working on a fifth indictment, but they will have to wait for the next development with Hunter to drop it.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Prigozhin and Shinzo Abe blowing out RBG's back walls in heaven

Wagnerkanda forever

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

What's she going to do? Drop more school bus rhymes?

stir up trouble
Mar 14, 2022

wow incredible sexism itt

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/FritzFarrow/status/1694457492686754085

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

God I can't wait to be vote-scolded over this, going to be the experience of a lifetime getting told I don't understand electability politics by a guy wearing a dark brandon t-shirt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
the Democrats love it when the Republicans do bad things, because they know it represents an electoral response that they can coast on

never mind that they never actually have to reverse any of it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Clip-On Fedora posted:

If a debate is somehow allowed to happen I guarantee some form of this will happen while Joe Biden looks flabbergasted and his jaw quivers.

i hope his eyeball explodes with blood like last time

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The debate played right into Trump's hands. Anytime someone criticized criminal Trump the crowd of radicalized neo-Republicans booed them. My deep concern was when all the candidates (except Christie) who signed the GOP loyalty pledge (a red flag no matter how you look at it) raised their hands when asked if they would fall in line and support a convicted Trump for President if he won the nomination. Now that's speaks volumes to the morally corrupt character of each of these candidates and screams that they cannot be trusted with the Presidency. So, if we want to keep our nation a Democratic-Republic, governed by our Constitution and the rule of law, we really need to vote Democrat in 2024 and re-elect Joe Biden as President.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I wonder what Chris Christie's MSNBC show is gonna be called

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wagnerkanda forever

Jesus christ

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

is pepsi ok posted:

I wonder what Chris Christie's MSNBC show is gonna be called

Chowdown with Chris Christie

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Chris Christie Mukbang

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the gabagool report

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I’m all the republicans who said Obama

I am all the democrats who said trump

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

they've been pushing this meme for awhile now but I still can't believe they try to make it exist outside the internet. my brain just rejects it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Egg Moron posted:

I’m all the republicans who said Obama

I am all the democrats who said trump

I like that this adds up to the sum of Bidens numbers

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wagnerkanda forever

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Uncle Wemus posted:

So, if we want to keep our nation a Democratic-Republic, governed by our Constitution and the rule of law, we really need to vote Democrat in 2024 and re-elect Joe Biden as President.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Rectal Death Adept posted:

this is throwing out the concept of justice entirely because of politics, completely different

we’ve decided that despite being rich and an ex-president, trump is one the guys the laws binds but does not protect. if that’s throwing out justice then it has been thrown out since time immemorial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Lol "recent" I guess includes forty loving years ago